(based on 2467 AT&T Review Ratings)
"AT&T is a great company that has paid training and doesn't require a lot of certifications. Ive been working for the company for about 2 years going on three now. For the position that I am in, there is little to no supervision required and I like that a lot. As long as you are doing what you're supposed to be doing and being where you're supposed to be, you should NO problems whatsoever. The pay is ok, especially if you don't have any experience at all. The raise is every six months, until you hit max pay. It's a great position for those who don't have kids or a family, due to the fact that you are working so many hours, nights included. One of the great things about working for this company are the benefits, like 50% off all services. I hope this review helps anybody who is interested!"
Posted 5 years ago in Gardena, CA
in South Lake Tahoe, CA

"This job is commission based. To survive you need to be very aggressive and competitive. Management from district manager and higher are very disrespectful and not very understanding. Huge lack of support. All pressure with no help. Very high turn-over rate also."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in Bothell, WA

"I have worked with AT&T since 2009. The organization is highly transparent to communicate management decisions to employees. I have positive relationships with my supervisors. The compensation is on par with market. The work-life balance is encouraged. There is high level of collaboration between the employees. Employees have high level of accountability and responsibility to deliver on the goals.There are ample opportunities for achievers to move up through the ranks.Employees and contractors are provided sufficient resources to do their work."

in El Sobrante, CA

"I have worked at AT&T for the last 4 years and the development is great. Great benefits, great environment."

in Summerfield, NC

"That company is a great place to work."

in Bedminster, NJ

"AT&T is a big company and over 14 years I have seen a lot of smart technical people and interesting projects."

Big Data Analyst
in Plano, TX

"messed up management group at the middle to a high level, inefficient PM group even though they own a very good position as a tier-one wireless operator"

in El Segundo, CA

"I learnt a lot at ATT thought their training programs."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Brewster, MA

"I worked for AT&T as a Retail Sales Consultant through July 2010. As a team member, I felt the company provided the tools to succeed with an intensive training period. That training was an invaluable tool that helped me not only meet monthly quotas but, exceed them each month. AT&T offers a competitive base salary plus commission each month. The sky’s the limit to what you can earn. The benefits package AT&T offers is very lucrative and offers Vision, Dental, Medical, and Life Insurance in conjunction with a company-matched 401k."

in Aurora, CO

"I’ve currently been working with AT&T for only about a couple of months or so now, and I can truthfully say that company has a lot to offer and has great opportunities. You control your own check being that it is a commissions job, so every penny is literally worth it. They’re very divulging, ambitious, career making job that could be a great opportunity for anyone!"

Territory Sales Manager
in Alpharetta, GA

"My current review is that I have no issue. Looking to move to west coast and be on the tech portion stead of the sales portion"

in Trumbull, CT

"I’ve worked at AT&T for 3 years now. In the 3 years I’ve been promoted 3 times. Currently a sales manager and operational manager. Company provides opportunity for employees moving up."

in Middletown, NJ

"taste great less filling !"

in San Ramon, CA

"I enjoyed working as an intern at AT&T. The people in my group were my mentors and they were very open to helping me get familiar with the company culture and technology. As a large company, you still get to work in small teams, but resources and collaborations with other groups may be slow."

in El Segundo, CA

"AT&T has a good learning environment, and are not afraid to try new ways to improve productivity and overall performance of their products. The downside is that due to these constant changes, they may end up laying off their employees to make up for these new changes and freezing current/new projects. It has amazing benefits, and the people you work with are very nice and easy to work with. Management, however, can be a bit fickle since they have to deal with constant changing in their work structure. I sympathize with them, but that doesn't mean I feel like I'm treated fairly. Job security is non-existent at AT&T. You can be laid off at any time whenever they need to make changes to the team structure, and there is no other reason to lay you off other than "It's just business". If you want to work with fellow passionate team members and get great benefits, then this is the place for you."

in Renton, WA

"I’ve worked for At&t for over a year and a half & I would say this company is great. However, as a communications major at SPU, I look for value in the company. A business that cares about its employees becomes successful and that’s the company I seek to be a part of."