(based on 2294 AT&T Review Ratings)
"Working with AT&T overall was a very positive experience for me. I learned how to work within a team, my strengths as well as weaknesses. My co-workers helped to make the workplace more enjoyable aside from the many pressures of working in a call center environment. Best part of the job was being able to assist customers with their technical issues and insuring the service they're paying for is working. Like any call center there's always the ups and the downs."
Posted 6 years ago in Las Vegas, NV
in Orange Park, FL

"Their wasn't any room for growth."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
AT&T Employee

"Hard work pays. Good hourly pay and comp plan rewards motivated sellers. Retail hours may not be for everyone, holidays, nights, and weekends. Union protection in my state."

Design Manager
in Concord, CA

"I worked fro AT&T Advertising Solutions for 18 years. I was a part of the Directory Division and we were a close knit group. I worked my way of the chain but always remembered where I came from and that helped me put together a great team. Although the division was sold off, I still to this day interact with all the folks I worked with. Good Times!!"

in Oklahoma City, OK

"Overall I enjoy my job, however I am doing more than my job description. Because of that I feel that I am under paid. While there is room for advancement, it can be a waiting game if there are no positions open for the promotion your gunning for."

AT&T Employee

"Traditional company but emerging technology develops."

Java Developer
in Plano, TX
in Las Vegas, NV

"Great company. They treat their employees extremely well."

Team Manager
in Davenport, IA

"Pay is competitive. Benefits are great. Physical environment is beautiful - very positive-appearing place to work. Employee discounts are generous. Micromanaged? Yes. Valued? No. Managers are never allowed to manage their people, but must cave in to flavors of the month by the Center Director. They should rename the position from Team Manager, to Team Bureaucrat, or Assistant Coach - there is no real authority in any supervisory position in Customer Care. My best day at AT&T was the day I gave my notice."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Network Engineer

"Great! Would love to continue my employment with AT&T, but compensation is not equal to the type of work that I am tasked. Great environment and good people to work with, however."

in Fayetteville, GA

"I have been with AT&T for about 6 months, I love the job itself and the company isn't bad at all. They pay fair and the work is easy minus the extreme overtime but that's not exactly a bad thing because we are paid hourly. My only gripe with AT&T is the management, they promote people that are liars and backstabbers. They are the type to shake your hand and smile in your face but they are giving you the finger behind their back."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Java Developer

"Management is messed up. Using outsourcing too much."

IT Technical Support Analyst

"I've worked for AT&T Wi-Fi since 2012. The company emphasizes strong ethical value. Supervisor cares about each agent performance and willing to help if needed."

AT&T Employee

"I contracted at AT&T. I found the company culture of the areas and teams I interacted with to be positive and encouraging. However, upper management was demoralizing in that there was no notice or recognition of business knowledge acquired by contractors and they simply rotated contractors though. Each time with the new people needing to come up to speed with the relevant business knowledge required to perform proficiently in the position. The hands on managers recognized this but upper management insisted all that was necessary was a skill set."

Technology Strategist
in San Antonio, TX

"My primary role as Chief Technology Strategist was to act as a liaison between the CIOs of very large AT&T clients and the AT&T technical sales staff. In that role, I assisted my clients in developing technology roadmaps and translating those plans into actionable information for AT&T's sales teams. My tasks also included writing proposals for very large opportunities (some exceeding $10 million in value)."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Premises Technician
in Garland, TX

"I have worked with AT&T for 5 years now. I find that moving up is a challenge from the bottom. They have good training and good work ethics. The supervisors have a team method which I have enjoyed. I feel that decisions are not made by me or my supervisor, yet forced by check list."