67 AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Reviews

Browse AT&T Reviews by Job Title →

Retail Sales Consultants at AT&T give their company a 3.7 out of 5.0, while the average rating for AT&T is 3.9, making them 5% less happy than every other employee at AT&T and just as happy as every other Retail Sales Consultant on CareerBliss - the happiest Retail Sales Consultants work for Verizon Communications.

(based on 46 Retail Sales Consultant Review Ratings)
in Boca Raton, FL

"I have been working in At&t since August of 2017, during these years I have encountered different scenarios of customer service, up-selling products, achieved targeted sales quotas, and always finished month with exceeding percentage in designated areas."

in Joliet, IL

"I have worked for At&t for 6 months now I love the culture and the development of the company. At&t is an innovative company that exceeds its brand with investors to promote new ideas and services. At&t is a very outstanding company that cares about its culture and how our opinion matters in the day to day functions of our jobs."

Average Retail Sales Consultant Ratings in the Past 11 Years

2014 $4
2019 $4
2020 $5
in Vacaville, CA

"I am an employee of At&t from 2013. The company is great. As part of the sector I’m part of which is At&t Mobility it is comprised of 75,000 employees, with 5000 stores nation wide. The company also has locations all over the world. There is a lot of opportunity you can have with At&t. Many employees, unlike the current climate, work at At&t for over 10 years. You don’t see much of that anymore."

in Glenmont, NY

"I've worked for AT&T since 2009. Great company to work for with opportunities for advancement with the company. My time spent there has been very knowledgeable and helped me to build great work ethic with a great work environment."

Average AT&T Attributes by Retail Sales Consultant

Retail Sales Consultant

"Horrific hours with good pay and almost unbeatable benefits for a retail job."

What do you like about working at AT&T?

"AT&T's pay and benefits are tough to beat. It is a great job for any students who aren't afraid to work hard."

"Have a sales background, learn the products and know how to close. This is like any other sales job: you need to have a flexible personality and be able to mirror your interviewer just like you need to mirror your customers. AT&T strives for a high customer service rating, so you need to sell yourself in the interview."

What don't you like about working at AT&T?

"Union scheduling. Seniority earns the best shifts, regardless of whether that senior is a top producer."

"Boost morale and your sales will be boosted. Connect with your employees and they will want to succeed for you."

in Chattanooga, TN

What do you like about working at AT&T?

"I liked the people I worked with and how much I got paid."

"The money is great, so if you can put up with the middle school environment, then so be it. In my opinion, the stress that comes from the company itself (not from the customers) isn't worth it."

What don't you like about working at AT&T?

"I didn't like the company or the direction it is taking. AT&T was solely worried about money, rather than about the people who earn it for them."

"Stop the favoritism! I went through 4 managers while I was there, and only one of them was worth my time. She got promoted, and rightfully so."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Buffalo, NY

What do you like about working at AT&T?

"I love the possibility of career advancement. Also, we are on the edge of what's coming out. In the near future, everything will be based off of wireless communications and/or data."

"You have to be a hard-working individual who realizes that, as a sales consultant, you are working retail hours. These hours can be incredibly demanding. You need to always want to do better and surpass your quota to make good money. It's an awesome job to have!"

What don't you like about working at AT&T?

"Unless you're willing to move, it's very hard to get a promotion. Apart from that, I love my job!"

"With all of the changes management has made towards helping the customer by any means possible (and with Our Promise to the customer), I wouldn't change much."

in McMinnville, OR
Company Culture 4 / 5
in Virginia Beach, VA

"It was a wonderful 8 years, but there was no room for advancement."

What do you like about working at AT&T?

"I enjoyed helping others, delivering exceptional customer service, and learning about new products."

"Know that AT&T is a reputable brand with great benefits, but you'll have to work hard to earn your place."

What don't you like about working at AT&T?

"I did not enjoy favoritism, the lack of room for advancement, racism, and the fact that commission structure was poor after 5 years."

"Promote those who earn it and abide by EEOC policies and protocol."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5