On average, employees at AT&T give their company a 4.0 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest AT&T employees are Order Writers submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Engineers also with a rating of 5.0.

(based on 2570 AT&T Review Ratings)
"The training I received at AT&T set the pace for my career. I am, and always will be, grateful for my time there."
Posted 11 years ago in Irvine, CA
Director

"If your over 40 your career is over at this company. This last year they did a market analysis to adjust salary bands and my band cap was reduced by 20k annually. This band determines how annual pay raises are apportioned. I feel I have wasted too much time on a company that values shareholders infinitely more than employees."

AT&T Employee

"I’ve worked for AT&T for over 20 years. There are lots of aspects and departments to the business. Due to the diversity of the business, you have an opportunity to learn different areas of the business and increase your knowledge of how the business works as a whole."

AT&T (3612)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Adtech (8)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Blue Fountain Media (8)
in Plano, TX

"Good learning opportunity."

AT&T Employee

"I worked for AT&T for 23 years. Very GOOD company to work"

in Tustin, CA

"I’ve worked for AT&T since 2008 and have been both impressed and disappointed with the company. Early years they were a fast paced and innovative company with room for growth, but after bad business decisions (buying DIRECTV) the employees paid the price. Multiple rounds of layoffs have left the leaderships roles stretched thin and advancement opportunities limited. If you are willing to relocate the options increase. But don’t expect to be promoted in highly desired regions."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
AT&T Employee

"I have worked for AT&T for 19 years. It is a great company to work for."

AT&T Employee

"Very demanding environment; must be a self starter and able to work independently; must have sense of urgency."

Senior Business Management Analyst

"I worked for AT&T for over 34 years. I started as a non management employee and was able to move into management. AT&T believes in promoting from within and pride themselves on diversity and inclusion."

Network Support Analyst
in San Ramon, CA

"If working for a big corporation is your thing, AT&T may be a great choice for you"

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Premises Technician
in East Saint Louis, IL

"I’ve worked for AT&T since 2015 as a premises Technician. The company overall is great to work for. As a premises Technician I get the freedom to go out and install and repair customers' internet satellite and IPTV services and VoIP on my own."

DevOps Engineer
in Saint Louis, MO

"I am working in AT&T since 2002 and I have found it to be a strong company with good ethical values and focus is on more up to date technology. The company employs around 250,000+ people all over the United States and other countries"

Retail Sales Consultant
in Weatherford, TX

"I've worked for AT&T for almost 14 years. I like the company, for the most part, but believe the movement within is abysmal. AT&T does a lot of things very well, but as with any company, there are times that make me scratch my head wondering why...the ivory tower is strong and tall within this company."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Paramus, NJ

"I worked for 25 years at AT&T, in the last 5 years the company spend more time restructuring and downsizing than running the business."

in Carson City, NV

"I worked at AT&T for 19 years. The company was a strong company to work for. The pay was good and the homework balance was strong. Then the company decided to change directions it all went downhill. The CEO started making bad investments and got the company in a financial pickle. To make things right they started selling off smaller companies and when that wasn't enough they began cutting people. They went after managers with pensions and made it impossible to find other jobs in the company."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Allen, TX

"AT&T is a very broad company but also an awesome place to work. Upper management commit making sure everyone is successful and with equal opportunity. The time spent here has been a blast."