(based on 2288 AT&T Review Ratings)
"Great company to work for. There are endless possibilities for promotions and willingness to help you succeed in your career."
Posted 5 years ago in Martinsburg, WV
Cell Site Technician

"I really enjoyed working for AT&T for 27:year. They have excellent training facilities, great wireless network and the working environment is a plus."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Senior Network Design Engineer

"Awesome company to work for."

AT&T (3330)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Adtech (6)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Blue Fountain Media (8)
in Chattanooga, TN

"ATT Services, Atlanta, GA Senior-Advanced Technical Support (1999 – 2019) Advanced Technical Support (1996-1999) Managed team of 8 and cross-functional teams to complete multiple concurrent projects meeting long-term and short-term objectives. Coordinated and delegated all Bellsouth's SS7 network including STP’s, SCP’s and SN’s. Streamlined vendor management process. Formulated strategies as SS7 signaling subject matter expert. Created, identified, scrutinized, improved, and streamlined complex work process including SOPs and documentation. • Led team of 15 cross-functional teams and engineers to configure network resulting in $50M in savings. • Chaired Customer Advisory Council for Alcatel USA, leading to increase efficiency in vendor meeting customer needs, through technical review of equipment, along with joint testing to insure minimal defects. • Supervised execution of Advanced Technical Support for SS7/STP Network, delivered 30-minute resolution affecting service issues, avoiding FCC reportable fines and exceeding client expectations."

AT&T Employee

"AT&T is a fun environment with a lot of room to grow. The diversity is what makes the company a great place to work. You will meet people from different walks of life. You will be able to learn different ways to think outside of the box from group and or team work."

Average AT&T Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Middletown, NJ

"During the summer in 2019, at At&t labs, I worked as a full-stack software engineer and developed an end-to-end application for management of docker container based VNFs on AT&T uCPE. It was a great experience and I learned a lot. I worked closely with other 2 interns and we did an excellent job and finished our project. Our mentor and tech lead also helped us a lot. The only negative point of this intern experience was that the office is a little bit noisy because of some hardwares."

in Plano, TX

"Good company to start the career."

Program Manager

"An innovative company leading the world into the future!"

AT&T Employee

"AT&T is a fair employer. Since it's such a large company, you'll be exposed to many technologies in both hardware and software. The workload is the compromise. There is a lot to do, know and practice. As long as you stay diligent and take initiative, you will do well."

in Lake Forest, CA

"I’ve been with AT&T since October of 2017. I am looking for a new job/career that is a better fit for me and more room to move up rather than AT&T. If I was to get promoted to the store manager, it still wouldn’t be enough money. I want something more and no matter how difficult. I have been top salesman almost every single month since I was hired and I never want to stop."

AT&T Employee

"I have worked at AT&T since 2009. I have found it to be a very ambitious company that is suffering a lot of growing pains in 2019. They are all about the bottom line in profits. Good or bad, the experience I gained here is priceless."

Retail Sales Consultant
in Vacaville, CA

"I am an employee of At&t from 2013. The company is great. As part of the sector I’m part of which is At&t Mobility it is comprised of 75,000 employees, with 5000 stores nation wide. The company also has locations all over the world. There is a lot of opportunity you can have with At&t. Many employees, unlike the current climate, work at At&t for over 10 years. You don’t see much of that anymore."

in Bothell, WA

"Great company to start a career at. Many opportunities to work on projects and teams. Very much a company seeking to compete in the tech space, so a good place to bring new ideas and skills. While it is a big company with some resistance to change, there is an understanding that people with a tech understanding and new ideas are the future of the business. If you can put up with some resistance, and maybe a lower paycheck, there are real opportunities to have meaningful influence in this fortune 10 company."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
AT&T Employee

"Great place to work. It is awesome here! I would recommend it to anyone starting out in their career, regardless of the field that they choose."

in Bedminster, NJ

"The company does not know what direction to go in. One moment it is focused on workflow automation and the next minute it is focused on designing entirely new systems to replace existing ones. There is no room to climb the corporate ladder which means there is barely any room for true growth."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Riverdale, GA

"I have worked with AT&T and must confess it's a lovely company; it was fun and everybody there is so friendly. This is one of the companies I will like to return to someday for I did feel the love and togetherness among the workers."