(based on 2294 AT&T Review Ratings)
"AT&T has been a wonderful company to work for throughout the last 12 years. My position has provided me the benefits of learning many new technologies and put them to good use in a corporate environment. I am where I am at today - knowledge and experience wise - due to AT&T, my office and my boss. I owe them nothing but 100% gratitude!"
Posted 6 years ago in Hoffman Estates, IL
in Sacramento, CA

"AT&T is a company which is growing into several other business opportunities with purchases of both DirecTV and HBO, and is a key player in the industry when it comes to the next generation of cellular expansion into 5G, and it's move towards Cloud and IoT technology."

AT&T Employee

"Worked for AT&T for 3+ years ,it was great"

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5

AT&T (3336)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Adtech (6)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Blue Fountain Media (8)
Senior Software Engineer
in Plano, TX

"I've been working with At&T from last 8 months and it's a good client with great dignity of office work culture and employees and always learn something new.the client managers and supervisors are always encourage and help the developers what they need."

in El Segundo, CA

"I have worked with AT&T since 2014. Have extensively worked on video streaming applications like NflSundayTicket and DirectvNow app on Android and Firetv."

Average AT&T Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in San Mateo, CA

"The job was changed and new responsibilities were added daily."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Project Manager
in Redmond, WA

"Pros Good training, lots of opportunities for progression, good salary and benefits. They care about their workers. Cons Business processes are onerous and defy common sense. Advice to Management Empower your people and take more risks."

Cell Site Technician

"I really enjoyed working for AT&T for 27:year. They have excellent training facilities, great wireless network and the working environment is a plus."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Senior Network Design Engineer

"Awesome company to work for."

in Chattanooga, TN

"ATT Services, Atlanta, GA Senior-Advanced Technical Support (1999 – 2019) Advanced Technical Support (1996-1999) Managed team of 8 and cross-functional teams to complete multiple concurrent projects meeting long-term and short-term objectives. Coordinated and delegated all Bellsouth's SS7 network including STP’s, SCP’s and SN’s. Streamlined vendor management process. Formulated strategies as SS7 signaling subject matter expert. Created, identified, scrutinized, improved, and streamlined complex work process including SOPs and documentation. • Led team of 15 cross-functional teams and engineers to configure network resulting in $50M in savings. • Chaired Customer Advisory Council for Alcatel USA, leading to increase efficiency in vendor meeting customer needs, through technical review of equipment, along with joint testing to insure minimal defects. • Supervised execution of Advanced Technical Support for SS7/STP Network, delivered 30-minute resolution affecting service issues, avoiding FCC reportable fines and exceeding client expectations."

AT&T Employee

"AT&T is a fun environment with a lot of room to grow. The diversity is what makes the company a great place to work. You will meet people from different walks of life. You will be able to learn different ways to think outside of the box from group and or team work."

in Middletown, NJ

"During the summer in 2019, at At&t labs, I worked as a full-stack software engineer and developed an end-to-end application for management of docker container based VNFs on AT&T uCPE. It was a great experience and I learned a lot. I worked closely with other 2 interns and we did an excellent job and finished our project. Our mentor and tech lead also helped us a lot. The only negative point of this intern experience was that the office is a little bit noisy because of some hardwares."

in Plano, TX

"Good company to start the career."

Program Manager

"An innovative company leading the world into the future!"

AT&T Employee

"AT&T is a fair employer. Since it's such a large company, you'll be exposed to many technologies in both hardware and software. The workload is the compromise. There is a lot to do, know and practice. As long as you stay diligent and take initiative, you will do well."

in Lake Forest, CA

"I’ve been with AT&T since October of 2017. I am looking for a new job/career that is a better fit for me and more room to move up rather than AT&T. If I was to get promoted to the store manager, it still wouldn’t be enough money. I want something more and no matter how difficult. I have been top salesman almost every single month since I was hired and I never want to stop."