(based on 2344 AT&T Review Ratings)
"AT&T has been a wonderful company to work for throughout the last 12 years. My position has provided me the benefits of learning many new technologies and put them to good use in a corporate environment. I am where I am at today - knowledge and experience wise - due to AT&T, my office and my boss. I owe them nothing but 100% gratitude!"
Posted 6 years ago in Hoffman Estates, IL
Direct Sales Representative
in Nashville, TN

"I worked at AT&T since October of 2016. Amazing company to work for, they take good care of you, even will allow you to excel if they see fit."

Digital Marketing Manager
in Boca Raton, FL

"I worked as a contractor for AT&T for 6-7 years. I was given a great deal of autonomy and flexibility to implement change and deliver results. Even though I was not an AT&T employee, I was treated as one - and asked mutliple times to take over additional responsibilities and functions as I uncovered work that needed to be done. I recommend the team and AT&T as a whole."

AT&T (3386)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Adtech (7)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Blue Fountain Media (8)
in Newark, NJ

"Very good company to work"

Sales Analyst
in Orange Park, FL

"? Created Power BI reports that extracted data from multiple sources and displayed critical operational metrics for the sales team ? As part of a team, I created and maintained PowerBI data models; applying data modeling techniques, bidirectional filtering (when necessary), and appropriate relationships between tables. ? Built and maintained employee daily scorecard using Excel to report the breakdown of sales and services provided by employees; implemented forecasting functionalities to predict sales based on historical data ? Extracted data from a relational database using SQL; wrote complex queries using views, joins, set operators, and other syntaxes to transform data into meaningful information for reporting purposes ? Created numerous SQL Queries to implement medium to complex business logic for reporting purposes ? Worked closely with business users to identify reporting opportunities as well as identifying optimal sales targets for employees and teams based on historical data ? Created and maintained business, metadata and technical documentation on business /reporting processes ? Researched and fixed technical issues on management, personnel and customers devices"

Average AT&T Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Sales Manager

"Yes, it’s a great place! Try it yourself."

in Bothell, WA

"The instability within the whole organization, is nerve wrecking, in how the company is handling lay-offs. Since July 2019, the layoff process has been going on, and it is still on-going. Not knowing whether you will be impacted or not for almost a 6-month period, while giving 14 years to a company, you start to feel that the Mgmt under at the top really do not care about how a employee and her/his family feels. Because it is not that just that one employee that is impacted by their decision, and entire household is impacted by the decision of the upper level Mgmt. After working for the organization for 14 years, and I still work and give my 200% to all projects that are assigned to me to lead from user Story reviews, to developing test cases, reviewing those test cases with clients, architects, Developers, and performing test execution, to discovering defects, and retesting those defects, and closing them out. along with meeting my exit criteria, and supporting UCT testing with clients in the production instance of the applications assigned to me as Project."

Principal Software Architect
in El Segundo, CA

"We are far away from a company that used to be at the forefront of modern techniques, inventions and best practices. Poor engineering methods are now very common and a significant amount of time and energy is lost in useless meetings and unproductive debates and discussions. Requirements traceability simply does not exist, therefore impact analysis is impossible. Modern engineering tools and methods are ignored. Consequently, software products have issues that are hard to fix and regressions are common due essentially to a large amount of spaghetti code."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Santa Cruz, CA

"I worked for at&t for a couple months it was seasonal but my work ethic and everything I brought to the table was great they just wanted a lot of full timers"

in Alpharetta, GA

"As we all know AT&T is one of the nation's largest organizations, the recent changes in the IT organization are very modern and moving towards a lot of open source technologies, which is very good and rare in this big organization. I liked my project here from last 5+ years and learned lot and contributed well to the product."

Administrator
in Irving, TX

"I have work for AT&T for 19 years and I found AT&T to be a good company to work. AT&T do have a huge work force and it was a good environment to work."

DevOps Engineer
in El Segundo, CA

"I have been working with AT&T since 2016 and had a chance to learn many technologies over there. I like the work culture and other environments over there within the organization"

Sales Manager
in Portland, OR

"ATT is a fast paced work place , that is ever-changing with policies and demands. The pay once in the manager role is worth it but the demands of selling a dying product like Directv is not the favorite of the reps."

in San Antonio, TX

"It's a great place to work. My daily roles include helping customers with our current product or fixing any issues they may have. On top of that, we sell different types of services to the customer like home internet or mobile devices. What I love the most is being able to help clients on a daily basis."

AT&T Employee

"Great company in the depths of a meaningful transition."

AT&T Employee

"Its a good company, and more of a company of choice."