(based on 2286 AT&T Review Ratings)
"Working with AT&T overall was a very positive experience for me. I learned how to work within a team, my strengths as well as weaknesses. My co-workers helped to make the workplace more enjoyable aside from the many pressures of working in a call center environment. Best part of the job was being able to assist customers with their technical issues and insuring the service they're paying for is working. Like any call center there's always the ups and the downs."
Posted 6 years ago in Las Vegas, NV
AT&T Employee

"AT&T is a fun environment with a lot of room to grow. The diversity is what makes the company a great place to work. You will meet people from different walks of life. You will be able to learn different ways to think outside of the box from group and or team work."

in Middletown, NJ

"During the summer in 2019, at At&t labs, I worked as a full-stack software engineer and developed an end-to-end application for management of docker container based VNFs on AT&T uCPE. It was a great experience and I learned a lot. I worked closely with other 2 interns and we did an excellent job and finished our project. Our mentor and tech lead also helped us a lot. The only negative point of this intern experience was that the office is a little bit noisy because of some hardwares."

AT&T (3328)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Adtech (6)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Blue Fountain Media (8)
in Plano, TX

"Good company to start the career."

Program Manager

"An innovative company leading the world into the future!"

Average AT&T Ratings in the Past 4 Years

AT&T Employee

"AT&T is a fair employer. Since it's such a large company, you'll be exposed to many technologies in both hardware and software. The workload is the compromise. There is a lot to do, know and practice. As long as you stay diligent and take initiative, you will do well."

in Lake Forest, CA

"I’ve been with AT&T since October of 2017. I am looking for a new job/career that is a better fit for me and more room to move up rather than AT&T. If I was to get promoted to the store manager, it still wouldn’t be enough money. I want something more and no matter how difficult. I have been top salesman almost every single month since I was hired and I never want to stop."

AT&T Employee

"I have worked at AT&T since 2009. I have found it to be a very ambitious company that is suffering a lot of growing pains in 2019. They are all about the bottom line in profits. Good or bad, the experience I gained here is priceless."

Retail Sales Consultant
in Vacaville, CA

"I am an employee of At&t from 2013. The company is great. As part of the sector I’m part of which is At&t Mobility it is comprised of 75,000 employees, with 5000 stores nation wide. The company also has locations all over the world. There is a lot of opportunity you can have with At&t. Many employees, unlike the current climate, work at At&t for over 10 years. You don’t see much of that anymore."

in Bothell, WA

"Great company to start a career at. Many opportunities to work on projects and teams. Very much a company seeking to compete in the tech space, so a good place to bring new ideas and skills. While it is a big company with some resistance to change, there is an understanding that people with a tech understanding and new ideas are the future of the business. If you can put up with some resistance, and maybe a lower paycheck, there are real opportunities to have meaningful influence in this fortune 10 company."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
AT&T Employee

"Great place to work. It is awesome here! I would recommend it to anyone starting out in their career, regardless of the field that they choose."

in Bedminster, NJ

"The company does not know what direction to go in. One moment it is focused on workflow automation and the next minute it is focused on designing entirely new systems to replace existing ones. There is no room to climb the corporate ladder which means there is barely any room for true growth."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Riverdale, GA

"I have worked with AT&T and must confess it's a lovely company; it was fun and everybody there is so friendly. This is one of the companies I will like to return to someday for I did feel the love and togetherness among the workers."

AT&T Employee

"I worked for AT&T for almost 14 years and for the most part, I enjoyed working with the company. However, being a union employee at the bottom of the seniority level, I was always at risk of being moved to another position or laid off."

Security Engineer
in Oklahoma City, OK

"Good company, but compensation could be better."

AT&T Employee

"It's a good place to work and learn!"