(based on 2268 AT&T Review Ratings)
"AT&T has been a wonderful company to work for throughout the last 12 years. My position has provided me the benefits of learning many new technologies and put them to good use in a corporate environment. I am where I am at today - knowledge and experience wise - due to AT&T, my office and my boss. I owe them nothing but 100% gratitude!"
Posted 5 years ago in Hoffman Estates, IL
IT Technical Support Analyst

"I've worked for AT&T Wi-Fi since 2012. The company emphasizes strong ethical value. Supervisor cares about each agent performance and willing to help if needed."

AT&T Employee

"I contracted at AT&T. I found the company culture of the areas and teams I interacted with to be positive and encouraging. However, upper management was demoralizing in that there was no notice or recognition of business knowledge acquired by contractors and they simply rotated contractors though. Each time with the new people needing to come up to speed with the relevant business knowledge required to perform proficiently in the position. The hands on managers recognized this but upper management insisted all that was necessary was a skill set."

Technology Strategist
in San Antonio, TX

"My primary role as Chief Technology Strategist was to act as a liaison between the CIOs of very large AT&T clients and the AT&T technical sales staff. In that role, I assisted my clients in developing technology roadmaps and translating those plans into actionable information for AT&T's sales teams. My tasks also included writing proposals for very large opportunities (some exceeding $10 million in value)."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Premises Technician
in Garland, TX

"I have worked with AT&T for 5 years now. I find that moving up is a challenge from the bottom. They have good training and good work ethics. The supervisors have a team method which I have enjoyed. I feel that decisions are not made by me or my supervisor, yet forced by check list."

Customer Service Specialist
in Little Rock, AR

"I worked for AT&T from October 2009 through June 2014. While my customers appreciated me and I was very good at researching accounts and resolving issues, the company did not like that I was open and honest with my coworkers about the stresses of the job. I felt it was important to be supportive of coworkers because it is a very high stress job."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Bothell, WA

"I have worked in AT&T from 02/01/2014."

Software Developer
in Cerritos, CA
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Lead Project Manager
in Richardson, TX

"Great place to work if you are looking for new opportunities and new technologies."

Computer Systems Analyst

"I worked for AT&T through AutomationImage for an Automated Network Processing project and my overall experience in this project is good. I was involved in the project right from the scratch, which is rare chance to get nowadays, and we as a team did a wonderful job. I hope we continue to get these kinds of projects in future and excel in that as well."

in Bothell, WA

"I've worked for AT&T in various capacities for over ten years. In general, they're a great company that suffers from repeated changes in priorities. They will frequently mothball a project that they've already spent millions on. Every team is different: some are poorly organized death marches, some are great projects with great people on reasonable timelines. They also tend to go cyclical on outsourcing. They outsource a project, the project dies, they discover it's a terrible idea, they bring it back in. Then they outsource the next project."

Senior Network Engineer
in Alpharetta, GA

"I have worked with company since 2000 and handled different accounts and projects and built a lot of networks from the ground up."

Senior Software Developer
in Roswell, GA

"Very good working environment."

in Birmingham, AL

"Worked for AT&T over 30 years. Great opportunities and salaries."

Technical Lead
in Las Vegas, NV

"It's a nice place to work and the assurance of exposure to new technologies and techniques in peaceful and healthy environment."

in Cincinnati, OH

"The floor coaches are unprofessional, very rude and poor image of AT&T, yet they train new people every week. No wonder why those people quit!"