(based on 2395 AT&T Review Ratings)
"The training I received at AT&T set the pace for my career. I am, and always will be, grateful for my time there."
Posted 10 years ago in Irvine, CA
in Lake Forest, CA

"I’ve been with AT&T since October of 2017. I am looking for a new job/career that is a better fit for me and more room to move up rather than AT&T. If I was to get promoted to the store manager, it still wouldn’t be enough money. I want something more and no matter how difficult. I have been top salesman almost every single month since I was hired and I never want to stop."

AT&T Employee

"I have worked at AT&T since 2009. I have found it to be a very ambitious company that is suffering a lot of growing pains in 2019. They are all about the bottom line in profits. Good or bad, the experience I gained here is priceless."

AT&T Employee

"I have worked for DIRECTV for over 12 years prior to AT&T acquiring it. Although the culture has changed drastically, there still are some very good people that work here. There is a lot more minutia working for such a giant company that took a lot of adjustment."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Retail Sales Consultant
in Vacaville, CA

"I am an employee of At&t from 2013. The company is great. As part of the sector I’m part of which is At&t Mobility it is comprised of 75,000 employees, with 5000 stores nation wide. The company also has locations all over the world. There is a lot of opportunity you can have with At&t. Many employees, unlike the current climate, work at At&t for over 10 years. You don’t see much of that anymore."

in Bothell, WA

"Great company to start a career at. Many opportunities to work on projects and teams. Very much a company seeking to compete in the tech space, so a good place to bring new ideas and skills. While it is a big company with some resistance to change, there is an understanding that people with a tech understanding and new ideas are the future of the business. If you can put up with some resistance, and maybe a lower paycheck, there are real opportunities to have meaningful influence in this fortune 10 company."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in El Segundo, CA

"It's just okay. Very political."

SQL Developer

"I did my Masters in Computer and Information Sciences at Southern Arkansas University,Arkansas, Magnolia in 2017. Then I worked as contractor in AT&T Atlanta, Georgia. It is Very good company having many resources. I learnt many new things while i was working there. I had chance to work with different complex issues and gained new strategies to work on them. I hope i will be good resource to work here with a new team forwarding for future endeavors. I am very excited to work in this company and strive hard to achieve success."

in Woodstock, IL

"Worked for ATT for 25 years. Was great when Ameritech was running the company. Att now runs it and they are running it in the ground. Sad to say but it’s time to go"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in El Segundo, CA

"I've been working for this company since august 2019. I'm glad to work here. I have very relation with my co-workers and my manager. I will encourage to work here to the new comers."

in Bedminster, NJ

"The company needs more direction in terms of what their priorities are. One month the focus is workflow automation and then the company objectives shift and all the work we have done becomes obsolete."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Lubbock, TX

"I was happy with my time here."

in Meriden, CT

"A good company to work for."

AT&T Employee

"Great place to work. It is awesome here! I would recommend it to anyone starting out in their career, regardless of the field that they choose."

in Bedminster, NJ

"The company does not know what direction to go in. One moment it is focused on workflow automation and the next minute it is focused on designing entirely new systems to replace existing ones. There is no room to climb the corporate ladder which means there is barely any room for true growth."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
AT&T Employee

"Excellent Company to work for"