- Copyrights. All content and functionality on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, and images and the selection and arrangement thereof is the exclusive property of CareerBliss or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- Trademarks. The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of CareerBliss and its licensors. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to CareerBliss or its licensors in any public medium (e.g., press release, web sites), for advertising or promotion purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of or imply any endorsement by or relationship with CareerBliss or its licensors.
- Use of Site Content. CareerBliss hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license for the term hereof to access and download, display, and print one copy of any ad on the CareerBliss site or the content and functionality displayed on the Site (the "Site Content") on any single computer solely for your personal use, provided that you do not modify the Site Content in any way and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Site Content. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or otherwise disclose the Site Content without CareerBliss's prior written consent.
- Prohibited Use. Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search any CareerBliss Site other than the search engine and search agents available from CareerBliss on such CareerBliss Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari); (l) decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of any CareerBliss Site; (m) aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the CareerBliss Content or information available from any CareerBliss Site, without express written consent from CareerBliss; or (n) frame or link to any CareerBliss Content or information available from any CareerBliss Site.
- User Postings. You acknowledge and agree that CareerBliss shall own and have the unrestricted right to use, publish, and otherwise exploit any and all information that you post or otherwise publish on the Site in postings, survey responses, and otherwise, and you hereby waive any claims against CareerBliss for any alleged or actual infringements of any rights of privacy or publicity, moral rights, or rights of attribution in connection with CareerBliss's use and publication of such submissions. You covenant that you shall not post or otherwise publish on the Site any materials that are threatening, libelous, defamatory, or obscene; constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate law; infringe the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any third parties; contain a computer virus or other destructive element; contain advertising; or constitute or contain false or misleading statements. CareerBliss does not and cannot review all information posted to the Site by users and is not responsible for such information. However, CareerBliss reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason.
- Notices of Infringement and Takedown by CareerBliss. CareerBliss prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that your intellectual property right (or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on the Site, please write to CareerBliss at the address shown below, giving a written statement that contains: (a) identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed; (b) identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed; (c) your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available; (d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and (f) the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorized on the owner's behalf to assert infringement of the right. CareerBliss will remove any posted submission which infringes the copyright or other intellectual property right of any person under United States law upon receipt of such a statement (or any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. §; 512(c)(3)). United States law provides significant penalties for submitting such a statement falsely. Under appropriate circumstances, persons who repeatedly submit infringing or unlawful material will be prohibited from posting further submissions. CareerBliss's contact for submission of notices under this Section 5 is: TermsOfUse@CareerBliss.com.
- Disclaimers. The content and functionality on the site is provided with the understanding that CareerBliss is not herein engaged in rendering professional advice and services to you. All content and functionality on the site is provided "as is," without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose. CareerBliss and its third party content providers make no warranties, express or implied, as to the ownership, accuracy, or adequacy of the site content. CareerBliss shall have no liability or responsibility for any information published on linked web sites, contained in any user submissions published on the site, or provided by third parties. Neither CareerBliss nor its third party content providers shall be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages or for lost revenues or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages or losses and regardless of the theory of liability.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof. Any dispute arising from these Terms shall be resolved exclusively in the state and federal courts of the County of Orange.