(based on 2294 AT&T Review Ratings)
"Great company to work for. There are endless possibilities for promotions and willingness to help you succeed in your career."
Posted 5 years ago in Martinsburg, WV
AT&T Employee

"I have worked at AT&T since 2009. I have found it to be a very ambitious company that is suffering a lot of growing pains in 2019. They are all about the bottom line in profits. Good or bad, the experience I gained here is priceless."

Retail Sales Consultant
in Vacaville, CA

"I am an employee of At&t from 2013. The company is great. As part of the sector I’m part of which is At&t Mobility it is comprised of 75,000 employees, with 5000 stores nation wide. The company also has locations all over the world. There is a lot of opportunity you can have with At&t. Many employees, unlike the current climate, work at At&t for over 10 years. You don’t see much of that anymore."

in Bothell, WA

"Great company to start a career at. Many opportunities to work on projects and teams. Very much a company seeking to compete in the tech space, so a good place to bring new ideas and skills. While it is a big company with some resistance to change, there is an understanding that people with a tech understanding and new ideas are the future of the business. If you can put up with some resistance, and maybe a lower paycheck, there are real opportunities to have meaningful influence in this fortune 10 company."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
AT&T Employee

"Great place to work. It is awesome here! I would recommend it to anyone starting out in their career, regardless of the field that they choose."

in Bedminster, NJ

"The company does not know what direction to go in. One moment it is focused on workflow automation and the next minute it is focused on designing entirely new systems to replace existing ones. There is no room to climb the corporate ladder which means there is barely any room for true growth."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
AT&T Employee

"Excellent Company to work for"

in Riverdale, GA

"I have worked with AT&T and must confess it's a lovely company; it was fun and everybody there is so friendly. This is one of the companies I will like to return to someday for I did feel the love and togetherness among the workers."

AT&T Employee

"I worked for AT&T for almost 14 years and for the most part, I enjoyed working with the company. However, being a union employee at the bottom of the seniority level, I was always at risk of being moved to another position or laid off."

Security Engineer
in Oklahoma City, OK

"Good company, but compensation could be better."

AT&T Employee

"It's a good place to work and learn!"

QA Engineer
in El Segundo, CA

"Hi there, I am looking for Full time QA engineer job."

in Panama City, FL

"Sad, AT&T treats us as we are items that have no right to have any life. Went from no work to do much I am hours late to every install"

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Knoxville, TN

"I entered this position with great excitement and optimism. The negotiated pay and image that was portrayed hooked me in. I, like 8 others, joined in 8 weeks of AT&T basic training. The training is pass or fail, meaning you can lose your job if failing a week of testing. That's the beginning of the ongoing tension and fear this company puts on the WT. Be prepared to get harassed to meet unreachable metrics and take the blame for everything that happens. No matter how hard you work, it will never be good enough. There's no family/social life with this job. It will drain all of your mental/physical energy. Additionally, the equipment/service is horrible. You'll be trying to repair something that always fails and get wrote up for it when it goes down again. Losing battle. Avoid this job, if possible. Don't be enticed with the pay. You're doing the work of 2-3 people alone. That's why the hourly is higher than most jobs in your area. It's not worth the crushing of life and the stress you'll face."

in San Antonio, TX

"The only good thing about this job is the pay and benefits are ok. Do not expect any respect from your managers. You will not move up. Hard work will not pay off. Everything beyond your control will be your fault. The stupidity of AT&T as a company is mind-boggling. My advice is to take the 9 weeks of paid training and quit before you ever start working in the field. I worked 3 years before leaving. Wish I had quit the first day! Beware!!! Keep looking for a better job than this. No one deserves to be treated the way this company treats its employees."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Saint Louis, MO

"If you would like a job where the outcome of your work is not controlled by you, but you're disciplined for it. They treat you like children and there is no trust. Micromanaged to the point where you're afraid to do anything. Large corporation mentality. It flows downhill here. I would not recommend this job to anyone."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5