(based on 2268 AT&T Review Ratings)
"AT&T has been a wonderful company to work for throughout the last 12 years. My position has provided me the benefits of learning many new technologies and put them to good use in a corporate environment. I am where I am at today - knowledge and experience wise - due to AT&T, my office and my boss. I owe them nothing but 100% gratitude!"
Posted 5 years ago in Hoffman Estates, IL
Senior Software Engineer
in Bothell, WA

"Excellent work culture. It's great working there and had learned a lot. It's always great to work with giants like these companies."

in Middletown, NJ

"ATT has been client of my organization and I am working for them since 2007. ATT has a great learning and working atmosphere. They work on all the different advanced technology. It is very flexible company. Very good for people."

in Cleveland, OH

"I worked for AT&T for 15 years. While there is opportunity to move around, there is not much room for actual advancement. Most moves are lateral. Working remote is a wonderful "perk" but it's hard to end your work day too. Sadly, there is a lot of surplus activity within the company and throughout the year people are laid off and then replaced with external contractors instead of experienced, devoted employees. Overall I was very happy with my time at AT&T and was fortunate to work with and for some wonderful staff."

in McHenry, IL

"I have worked for AT&T for two years and found the company to be foolish and uninformed. This company does not treat their employees with any respect whatsoever. AT&T raises expectations but does not improve equipment or wiring to customers homes. They have failed in regards to their customers and are falling behind the entire world in regards to technology. I grade AT&T an F!"

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Deer Trail, CO

"AT&T is a great company to work for."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Project Management Consultant

"Worked for AT&T on several positions and found them to be a strong company and don't take care of contractors as well as employees doing the same jobs."

Embedded Firmware Engineer
Sales Representative
in Bel Air, MD

"Good money but always changing commission structure and products. This company does not want to let you get too comfortable in your job. Benefits are ok and we get 1/2 off our phone bills."

in Middletown, NJ

"I've worked for ATT since 2013 and have gone through an immense learning curve. I think it is one of the best places to start off your career."

in Victoria, TX

"I feel that AT&T is a great company to work for. My experiences as a cable splicing technician for AT&T for the past 10 years has been fun and challenging. I saw that this website reported that the average salary for a cable splicing technician is $51,000 per year. I work in south Texas and my salary last year was $72,000."

AT&T Employee

"This company is one in which everything that is used within the company is of the most advanced state-of-the-art. I believe that the staff manning this equipment are some of the most highly intelligent technical telecommunications people that I have every worked around. When the September 11, 2001 occurred the safety of the entire City of Chicago was under our control. Police, Fire, 911, FBI, CIA and other agencies were under our direct control including a link to the "red phone" to Washington."

Principal Technical Architect
in Middletown, NJ

"I have worked for AT&T for past 6 years and its the best place to work. They do welcome new ideas and are always ready to implement anything and change the process if we prove its efficient and would save money and bring efficiency.I have worked on all prime projects here giving me exposure to Cloud Computing and SDN based technologies.As they have vast data centers and working with Deployment team provided me exposure for how to handle productions and data centers.The only disadvantage I see is they are not open to open source tools, they always want to have enterprise tools no matter how expensive they are."

in Anaheim, CA

"Good company and good pay. Benefits were great as well."

in Franklin, TN

"Great place to work but you are never really secure in your position."