(based on 2547 AT&T Review Ratings)
"AT&T is a great company that has paid training and doesn't require a lot of certifications. Ive been working for the company for about 2 years going on three now. For the position that I am in, there is little to no supervision required and I like that a lot. As long as you are doing what you're supposed to be doing and being where you're supposed to be, you should NO problems whatsoever. The pay is ok, especially if you don't have any experience at all. The raise is every six months, until you hit max pay. It's a great position for those who don't have kids or a family, due to the fact that you are working so many hours, nights included. One of the great things about working for this company are the benefits, like 50% off all services. I hope this review helps anybody who is interested!"
Posted 6 years ago in Gardena, CA
Retail Sales Consultant
in Boca Raton, FL

"I have been working in At&t since August of 2017, during these years I have encountered different scenarios of customer service, up-selling products, achieved targeted sales quotas, and always finished month with exceeding percentage in designated areas."

Sales Manager
in San Francisco, CA

"AT&T was an amazing organization but had limited growth opportunities. I am in good terms with many staff but they’ve experienced significant churn and these individuals I reported to are no longer with the company."

Project Manager

"I've worked for AT&T Communications for 19 years. This company has allowed me to contribute to its greatness through the management of people, processes and information systems. Working for a company such as AT&T has given me high-level exposure to Annual Budgets, complex Financial Analysis, and ad hoc projects. I am ready to take the next step to be a leader within your organization."

Front End Developer
in Bothell, WA

"I am working in At&t from Nov 2018. I am working as a web developer in Adobe analytics team. My team is mainly developing server side analytics framework for adobe analytics. We are using nodejs as a back end language and kafkajs as a broker s between different modules. I am part of agile team."

in Fort Worth, TX

"Decent company for pay and benefits. I was "Surplussed" and my replacements weren't competent. Very frustrating to know that decisions like that are made."

in Middletown, NJ

"I am working with ATT since Aug-2016. I feel att is a good technology company. I got a chance to work on some latest tools/technologies. Certain things about high-level management got disturbed recently."

AT&T Employee

"I have worked for AT&T for over 6 years. This company has supported my professional development and assisted with my growth as a leader. I am grateful for the opportunity I have been allotted to have such an impact on many leaders within this organization."

in Lake Elsinore, CA

"Great with competitive pay and good benefits"

AT&T Employee

"AT&T truly focuses on employee development and cares about giving back to the community. It is a large company (200K+ employees) so opportunities abound in almost any field of interest."

in El Segundo, CA

"This place is coming apart at the seams. AT&T thought they could branch in to the media business, but they have no idea what they are doing. I am sure there are other parts of the business that are doing well (e.g., mobile), but I would run away from the Entertainment Group!"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5

"Don’t work here"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Irving, TX

"Great benefits and good company to work for. However, the company is very process heavy and there is limited opportunities to grow as a software professional. The company has a hard time retaining top talent while having frequent layoffs."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Senior Data Analyst
in El Segundo, CA

"I have been with AT&T / DIRECTV for over 8+ years and believe it does provide decent opportunities for their employees to choose their career along with great work-life balance."

Sales Manager
in Pleasanton, CA

"I've worked for AT&T for over 6 years. I've found the company to be customer centric and relies on a strong team to successfully operate on a daily basis. The company cares about the success of their staff, the success of their company and the smiles of the customers."

Cognizant Engineer
in Evansville, IN

"AT&T is a very strong company that treats their employees with respect."