169 AT&T Anonymous Employee Reviews

Browse AT&T Reviews by Job Title →
in Panama City, FL

"Sad, AT&T treats us as we are items that have no right to have any life. Went from no work to do much I am hours late to every install"

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Knoxville, TN

"I entered this position with great excitement and optimism. The negotiated pay and image that was portrayed hooked me in. I, like 8 others, joined in 8 weeks of AT&T basic training. The training is pass or fail, meaning you can lose your job if failing a week of testing. That's the beginning of the ongoing tension and fear this company puts on the WT. Be prepared to get harassed to meet unreachable metrics and take the blame for everything that happens. No matter how hard you work, it will never be good enough. There's no family/social life with this job. It will drain all of your mental/physical energy. Additionally, the equipment/service is horrible. You'll be trying to repair something that always fails and get wrote up for it when it goes down again. Losing battle. Avoid this job, if possible. Don't be enticed with the pay. You're doing the work of 2-3 people alone. That's why the hourly is higher than most jobs in your area. It's not worth the crushing of life and the stress you'll face."

in San Antonio, TX

"The only good thing about this job is the pay and benefits are ok. Do not expect any respect from your managers. You will not move up. Hard work will not pay off. Everything beyond your control will be your fault. The stupidity of AT&T as a company is mind-boggling. My advice is to take the 9 weeks of paid training and quit before you ever start working in the field. I worked 3 years before leaving. Wish I had quit the first day! Beware!!! Keep looking for a better job than this. No one deserves to be treated the way this company treats its employees."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Saint Louis, MO

"If you would like a job where the outcome of your work is not controlled by you, but you're disciplined for it. They treat you like children and there is no trust. Micromanaged to the point where you're afraid to do anything. Large corporation mentality. It flows downhill here. I would not recommend this job to anyone."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Evansville, IN

"I have never worked for a company that has such a positive outlook on things. They promote from within and almost everyone who is a manager has started out as a new hire at the bottom and worked their way up the ladder."

in San Antonio, TX

"I worked as a contractor for 2 years. I enjoyed the professional work ethic and the casual dress code. The work was demanding but not overly pressured."

in Pittsburgh, PA

"AT&T is a leader in innovative technology and a great place to work to grow and learn."

AT&T Anonymous Employee

"Great place to learn in depth about project management, sales tactics, and general office etiquette. Excellent benefits structure. As with most companies, the pay for internal candidates is not excellent, so it is definitely best to get started in management from an external source. Plenty of opportunities for growth if you are willing to put in the time and work."

in Middletown, NJ

"ATT has been client of my organization and I am working for them since 2007. ATT has a great learning and working atmosphere. They work on all the different advanced technology. It is very flexible company. Very good for people."

in Cleveland, OH

"I worked for AT&T for 15 years. While there is opportunity to move around, there is not much room for actual advancement. Most moves are lateral. Working remote is a wonderful "perk" but it's hard to end your work day too. Sadly, there is a lot of surplus activity within the company and throughout the year people are laid off and then replaced with external contractors instead of experienced, devoted employees. Overall I was very happy with my time at AT&T and was fortunate to work with and for some wonderful staff."