6 AT&T Director Reviews

Browse AT&T Reviews by Job Title →

Directors at AT&T give their company a 3.7 out of 5.0, while the average rating for AT&T is 3.9, making them 5% less happy than every other employee at AT&T and 3% happier than every other Director on CareerBliss - the happiest Directors work for Memorial Healthcare System.

Director

"I have worked for AT&T since 1989. I love the strong interest in technology that I have experienced with team members. Since AT&T is such a large company I have experienced extensive opportunities for diversity in work environments. I have been able to work in start-up, sustaining, and international environments during my time with AT&T. I have also been able to live in several different locations experiencing different local cultures."

Director

What do you like about working at AT&T?

"There were many good people at AT&T, but they were overshadowed by inexperienced poor management."

"Avoid taking a position at AT&T unless you absolutely need the income. Be prepared to hear negative comments from management even when projects are going well and the company is making high profits. Management strives on threats to get more work out of people though if management were educated they would know you get more work out of content employees by treating them fairly and recognizing them when they perform well. Management needs to earn respect from employees."

What don't you like about working at AT&T?

"The job was always about the money and never about the employees. Management constantly threatened layoffs."

"Be respectful towards employees. Hire quality management; stop promoting and hiring managers who are tyrants. People are always more important than money. The long-term sustainability of a business depends on that business's ability to maintain the highest standards of personal and collective integrity and ethics."

in San Ramon, CA
Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3.3 / 5 Work Setting 3.2 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.8 / 5
Company Culture 5 / 5 Way You Work 4.2 / 5
in Bridgewater, NJ
Person You Work For 4.6 / 5 People You Work With 3.9 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.9 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Director

"AT&T has too many layers of management, and none of them work in sync."

"Focus more on your clients."

Director

"Upper management that I worked hard for and respected left the company. Inexperienced management is now running IT."