AT&T Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse AT&T Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at AT&T give their company a 4.0 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest AT&T employees are Order Writers submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Engineers also with a rating of 5.0.

(based on 2578 AT&T Review Ratings)

"AT&T is a great company that has paid training and doesn't require a lot of certifications. Ive been working for the company for about 2 years going on three now. For the position that I am in, there is little to no supervision required and I like that a lot. As long as you are doing what you're supposed to be doing and being where you're supposed to be, you should NO problems whatsoever. The pay is ok, especially if you don't have any experience at all. The raise is every six months, until you hit max pay. It's a great position for those who don't have kids or a family, due to the fact that you are working so many hours, nights included. One of the great things about working for this company are the benefits, like 50% off all services. I hope this review helps anybody who is interested!"
Posted 8 years ago in Gardena, CA
Developer

"Great company, with great employees!"

AT&T Employee

"I've worked for AT&T for over three years across multiple different regions in the United States. Company has great values and makes you feel part of the family. Always striving to do right by their customers and putting them first. Headquartered in Dallas Texas, employing just about 250,000 people."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5

AT&T (3620)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Adtech (8)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Blue Fountain Media (8)
DevOps Engineer

"I like AT&T, its a good company"

AT&T Employee

"The company is good if you are a telecom engineer who wants to get into new technology I will advise at&t"

Senior Business Manager

"A company that is at the forefront of technology making a difference in people's lives, our communities, and the world."

AT&T Employee

"I have worked for AT&T since 2003 and I have enjoyed it! Great company with opportunity!"

Network Engineer

"I have been working for at&t for the last 5 years. it is a great company to work with and the company takes care of employees really well. At&t gives good opportunity to all employees in all fields. It's a great company to work for."

AT&T Employee

"Great people, great company and great benefits."

Director

"If your over 40 your career is over at this company. This last year they did a market analysis to adjust salary bands and my band cap was reduced by 20k annually. This band determines how annual pay raises are apportioned. I feel I have wasted too much time on a company that values shareholders infinitely more than employees."

AT&T Employee

"I’ve worked for AT&T for over 20 years. There are lots of aspects and departments to the business. Due to the diversity of the business, you have an opportunity to learn different areas of the business and increase your knowledge of how the business works as a whole."

"Good learning opportunity."

AT&T Employee

"I worked for AT&T for 23 years. Very GOOD company to work"

AT&T Employee

"I’ve worked for AT&T since 2008 and have been both impressed and disappointed with the company. Early years they were a fast paced and innovative company with room for growth, but after bad business decisions (buying DIRECTV) the employees paid the price. Multiple rounds of layoffs have left the leaderships roles stretched thin and advancement opportunities limited. If you are willing to relocate the options increase. But don’t expect to be promoted in highly desired regions."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
AT&T Employee

"I have worked for AT&T for 19 years. It is a great company to work for."

AT&T Employee

"Very demanding environment; must be a self starter and able to work independently; must have sense of urgency."

AT&T Reviews FAQs

Is AT&T a good company to work for?

AT&T has an overall rating of 4.0 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 2578 AT&T Review Ratings left anonymously by AT&T employees, which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 94% of employees would recommend working at AT&T.

Does AT&T pay their employees well?

AT&T employees earn $55,000 annually on average, or $26 per hour, which is 17% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 567 AT&T employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find AT&T Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working a AT&T?

94% of employees would recommend working at AT&T with the overall rating of 4.0 out of 5. Employees also rated AT&T 3.8 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.9 for Rewards You Receive, 3.5 for Growth Opportunities and 4.0 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at AT&T?

According to our data, the highest paying job at AT&T is a Senior Director of Business Development at $351,000 annually. Browse AT&T Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at AT&T?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at AT&T is a Field Sales Representative at $12,000 annually. Browse AT&T Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at AT&T?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at AT&T to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.

Browse AT&T Employee Job Reviews by Location