(based on 2275 AT&T Review Ratings)
"Excellent employer offering the best training in the industry, lots of support, a fair salary in a challenging and evolving environment."
Posted 10 years ago in Dallas, TX
in Riverside, CA

"I have worked at AT&T as a Business Account Manager for 1.5 years. I love the culture of the company as a whole. However, I do not appreciate the lack of care and concern that it shows towards individual employees. Regardless, the company's mission is sincere and the Employee Resource Groups provide excellent networks of support."

in Piscataway, NJ

"Great place to work but need to be active in advancing tech skills"

AT&T Employee

"It's a very nice place to start your career and grow up the ladder."

in Vicksburg, MS

"I will be completely honest with this review. I worked as a prem tech for nearly 4 years. Company is very much numbers oriented. Your numbers tell them all they need or want to know about you. Family time comes second. Little to no regard for employees as people. First rule to learn is, everything is your fault, whether it is or not. Everything you read in the other reviews is 100% true. I have read them all and they are spot on. If you are seeking a career, look else where. This is not it."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Redmond, WA

"AT&T has great opportunities to make fantastic products and provide superior services, but fails on most accounts due to bad management, organizational disarray and general good-'ol-boy politics. This is not the place to work if you are looking for accomplishments, resume' building experience, or forward momentum. That being said, this is a great place to work if you want stability, good pay, benefits, etc. AT&T is just too big to get out of it's own way and create great products."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
AT&T Employee

"Current Retail Sales Consultant. This job is very, very stressful. I think it all depends on who your manager is and what your location is like--it is luck of the draw. Some locations are great, others abysmal. There's a tremendous amount of pressure each day, a TON of micromanaging, and even some bullying done by managers. A lot of times it seems like all levels of management just do not care about front line employees. At times sales practices can be downright unethical, shady and tricky."

in Plano, TX

"My skill set was maligned with the BA role I was placed in. I was not a good fit for the BA role."

in Milwaukee, WI

"I've worked for SBC from 2002 through 2008. I would rate my experience in the telecommunication sector as a 7.8."

AT&T Employee

"I love my company, and the people who work there. I am more then appreciative of the support my manager gives me."

Technical Support Assistant
in Las Vegas, NV

"Working with AT&T overall was a very positive experience for me. I learned how to work within a team, my strengths as well as weaknesses. My co-workers helped to make the workplace more enjoyable aside from the many pressures of working in a call center environment. Best part of the job was being able to assist customers with their technical issues and insuring the service they're paying for is working. Like any call center there's always the ups and the downs."

Wire Technician
in Miami Gardens, FL

"I worked with AT&T for a year and half. I have found that AT&T to be not an ideal place to work. There is no free thinking and the harassment is constant. Instead of helping or protecting their employees, there is an air of fear when you go to work."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Technical Intern
in Irving, TX

"AT&T is one of the best companies in the world, and it shows even in the workplace. I worked for them last summer (2013) as a programmer intern, and I couldn't have asked for a better employer to work for, and a better team to work with. I love what I did, and it gave me a lot of experience, and I got to know the company a lot better in such a short time."

in Holmdel, NJ

"Excellent work environment."

in Middletown, NJ

"Project moves slow. Everyone works slow."