(based on 346 UPS Review Ratings)
"I worked for United Parcel Service. The company is a "juggernaut". The energy and organization necessary to delivery thousands of parcels daily impressed me to no end. The quality of the people, facilities, management and pay spoke to why UPS is an industry leading company. It was great to be a part of a company that has winning as its goal and customer focus as its mantra."
Posted 4 years ago in Tampa, FL
in Louisville, KY

"I was hired as an admin and was promoted to part time supervisor. I would not wish the position on my worst enemy. The expectations are unrealistic and we are held responsible for things that are beyond our control. I do love the company but I hate the position that I am in."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Richmond, VA

"If you want to be a number, operate understaffed, treated poorly, threatened often then this is the place for you."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in Rockford, IL

"Over all UPS wasn't a bad place to work for me. I needed the extra cash and UPS needed the extra help during the Christmas season."

in Sunnyvale, CA

"I've worked for UPS for the past 14 years. I enjoy the benefits the company provides to its employees."

Assistant Supervisor
in Mountain View, CA

"Providing expedite packet service around the world, very efficient!"

UPS Employee

"I had a seasonal job with them so far, so I am not quite the right person to make a thorough review, but so far it looks good!"

in Saddle Brook, NJ

"I've worked with this company since April 2012. I found it to strong company with great ethical values and an emphasis on customer service. As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, this organization is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better, from complex international distribution networks to local business deliveries. Thats logistics."

in Melbourne, FL

"I have worked for UPS for 15 1/2 years, very good company but not family friendly."

Package Handler

"United Parcel Service was quite a difficult task for me but I managed to stick it out for a month. It was a very well organized employer, it was a seasonal position due to the fact that I was still attending school."

in Laguna Beach, CA

"I have worked for UPS since 2011, as not only a seasonal runner but also as a pre-loader. I started out in Tucson, AZ, and finally got my transfer home. Ups is a great job, has great managers that give you incentives for your great work."

Senior Administrative Assistant
in Tukwila, WA

"I enjoyed working for UPS. The company as whole was phenomenal. I resigned August of 2013 due to the company being downsized and the stress level associated with not knowing if I would remain a part of the team after being a perma-temp for 2 years the cycle was not a healthy one."

in Philadelphia, PA

"I was only seasonal at UPS but the short time that I worked there I had a very good experience. I worked on the airplanes loading and unloading aircraft and making sure the packages were not damaged. The management there was nice a little unorganized but it was a cool laid back environment."

in Las Vegas, NV

"Very good place to work. All sups and employees are good at what they do, and ready to help others."

in Windsor, CT

"It's just a place to work - dead-end, better than sitting home. Not somewhere you want to be, but if you NEED a job - then it's there. So - not somewhere you want to work, but better than being unemployed."

Technical Support Technician
in Norwood, MA

"I've worked for UPS as a contractor since July of 2013. My supervisor at UPS is a great man to work for. My team is the most helpful I've had in ages and the users are the friendliest. I have nothing bad to say about UPS."