(based on 406 UPS Review Ratings)
"I worked for United Parcel Service. The company is a "juggernaut". The energy and organization necessary to delivery thousands of parcels daily impressed me to no end. The quality of the people, facilities, management and pay spoke to why UPS is an industry leading company. It was great to be a part of a company that has winning as its goal and customer focus as its mantra."
Posted 5 years ago in Tampa, FL
in Lutherville Timonium, MD

"I've heard it's a good company to work for. My specific team did not utilize their co-ops the way that they should have. We had a lot of free time which is why I'm looking elsewhere for full-time employment."

in Lenexa, KS

"I’ve worked for UPS for five years now. It’s a great company to work for, has great people and teaches you good operational skills. But I am looking forward to expanding my horizons and furthering my career."

Electrical Design Supervisor

"I've been working with UPS for over a year in Advanced Technology Group. I'm currently working with a great team and a great manager."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
IT Manager
in Louisville, KY

"I have worked for UPS for 36 years. I am looking to begin a new career closer to home. I have Operations, Human Resources and Information Technology Experience. I am currently the Chair on the Cedar Lake Residence Board as well as serving on the Chairman’s Council and Finance Board."

Operations Supervisor
in New Stanton, PA

"I have worked for United Parcel Service. I worked with the company for 6 years have done alot for the company. But I left for better opportunities, I was passed up on advancements and upper management did not treat me how I felt I needed to be so I am now searching for a new career and better opportunities."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Industrial Engineer
in Orlando, FL

"Great company to work for with many day-to-day challenges."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
UPS Employee

"UPS has been my home for the past year and a half. It pays decent but when operations it isn't the best place to work for. Most people aren't valued."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Wayne, NJ

"Fast moving company, but lots of red-tape."

in Louisville, KY

"Best job you'll ever love to hate."

in Horsham, PA

"I'm very pleased to say I've learned a lot while working for UPS but it's time to move forward in what I desire to do."

in Roanoke, VA

"I've been with UPS for 12 years and see the partnership we used to speak of falling apart."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Ottawa, ON

"I was fired for no reason. The company also failed to pay wages as agreed. Absolutely horrible company to work for."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Supervisor
in Mesquite, TX

"Tough environment to manage people who do not make much money to stay motivated and help the company make multi-millions a week, while they take home several hundred a month roughly. Union presence doesn't help either."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Hope Mills, NC

"I worked for UPS from July 20th 2015 to August 5th 2015 and it sucked. I worked from 4am to anywhere from 8:30am to 9:15am. It sucked because you get slammed with packages every second. If you aren't on it, the supervisor will complain and bitch because you are too slow or that you missed one package. They don't pay you enough to deal with the supervisor and to be any faster. Also they give you poor training."

in Wichita, KS

"BEFORE WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY. Employees are treated like GARBAGE if they are not part of the union. Workers can join the union after 30 days, and during that waiting period workers are treated like trash by their supervisors who are rarely any help. Ask them for help and they will stand in your way and write on their clipboard and have you sign papers covering their complaints on work quality. Workers do not get properly trained at UPS. To keep your job at UPS you MUST join the union. Meaning you have to PAY YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY if you want to keep your job. I have worked pre-load and for those considering a driver position at UPS, drivers I have met have done nothing but complain about the company and the micromanagement they have put up with. This company does NOT deserve anyone's time or hard work until they fix the problems with the lazy and inattentive supervisors and staff."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5