(based on 406 UPS Review Ratings)
"I worked for United Parcel Service. The company is a "juggernaut". The energy and organization necessary to delivery thousands of parcels daily impressed me to no end. The quality of the people, facilities, management and pay spoke to why UPS is an industry leading company. It was great to be a part of a company that has winning as its goal and customer focus as its mantra."
Posted 5 years ago in Tampa, FL
in Melbourne, FL

"I have worked for UPS for 15 1/2 years, very good company but not family friendly."

Package Handler

"United Parcel Service was quite a difficult task for me but I managed to stick it out for a month. It was a very well organized employer, it was a seasonal position due to the fact that I was still attending school."

in Laguna Beach, CA

"I have worked for UPS since 2011, as not only a seasonal runner but also as a pre-loader. I started out in Tucson, AZ, and finally got my transfer home. Ups is a great job, has great managers that give you incentives for your great work."

Senior Administrative Assistant
in Tukwila, WA

"I enjoyed working for UPS. The company as whole was phenomenal. I resigned August of 2013 due to the company being downsized and the stress level associated with not knowing if I would remain a part of the team after being a perma-temp for 2 years the cycle was not a healthy one."

in Philadelphia, PA

"I was only seasonal at UPS but the short time that I worked there I had a very good experience. I worked on the airplanes loading and unloading aircraft and making sure the packages were not damaged. The management there was nice a little unorganized but it was a cool laid back environment."

in Las Vegas, NV

"Very good place to work. All sups and employees are good at what they do, and ready to help others."

in Windsor, CT

"It's just a place to work - dead-end, better than sitting home. Not somewhere you want to be, but if you NEED a job - then it's there. So - not somewhere you want to work, but better than being unemployed."

Technical Support Technician
in Norwood, MA

"I've worked for UPS as a contractor since July of 2013. My supervisor at UPS is a great man to work for. My team is the most helpful I've had in ages and the users are the friendliest. I have nothing bad to say about UPS."

in Timonium, MD

"I have been working in UPS for 3 years and I took processing initiative for mail Innovation team, and I am a good team player.Perform automation and webservice performance and did compliance testing."

in Las Vegas, NV

"I worked for them since 11/2006.But it's just pretty much the same thing, if you want to move up to management they got some advancement, but salary is not too high. They make you support lots of products, but more applications and products we support, but we are not getting paid more for the skills we have."

in Watertown, MA
in New Stanton, PA

"Overall I really enjoyed my time with UPS. I moved back to Virginia (to be closer with family and my mother is able to watch my two kids for me, so my wife and I can work) and I was not able to relocate with the company due to company policy of not working with them for a least a year. That is my only complaint."

Technical User Representative
in Baltimore, MD

"UPS is an amazing transportation and trucking industry that had developed into an technology company who mainly focuses on the integration of technology and job processes to improved and increase efficiency."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Mesquite, TX

"There is no organization and the supervisors and the managers do not know what they're doing."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5