On average, employees at UPS give their company a 3.8 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest UPS employees are Preload Supervisors submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Store Managers with a rating of 4.9.

(based on 347 UPS Review Ratings)
"I was working at UPS for around a year. I had a wonderful experience during my internship. I was able to learn more technical work and I was part of a complete project life cycle. I had full support from my superior, and UPS is one of the best workplaces."
Posted 3 years ago in Mahwah, NJ
in Horsham, PA

"I'm very pleased to say I've learned a lot while working for UPS but it's time to move forward in what I desire to do."

in Roanoke, VA

"I've been with UPS for 12 years and see the partnership we used to speak of falling apart."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Ottawa, ON

"I was fired for no reason. The company also failed to pay wages as agreed. Absolutely horrible company to work for."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Supervisor
in Mesquite, TX

"Tough environment to manage people who do not make much money to stay motivated and help the company make multi-millions a week, while they take home several hundred a month roughly. Union presence doesn't help either."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5

Average UPS Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Hope Mills, NC

"I worked for UPS from July 20th 2015 to August 5th 2015 and it sucked. I worked from 4am to anywhere from 8:30am to 9:15am. It sucked because you get slammed with packages every second. If you aren't on it, the supervisor will complain and bitch because you are too slow or that you missed one package. They don't pay you enough to deal with the supervisor and to be any faster. Also they give you poor training."

in Wichita, KS

"BEFORE WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY. Employees are treated like GARBAGE if they are not part of the union. Workers can join the union after 30 days, and during that waiting period workers are treated like trash by their supervisors who are rarely any help. Ask them for help and they will stand in your way and write on their clipboard and have you sign papers covering their complaints on work quality. Workers do not get properly trained at UPS. To keep your job at UPS you MUST join the union. Meaning you have to PAY YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY if you want to keep your job. I have worked pre-load and for those considering a driver position at UPS, drivers I have met have done nothing but complain about the company and the micromanagement they have put up with. This company does NOT deserve anyone's time or hard work until they fix the problems with the lazy and inattentive supervisors and staff."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Louisville, KY

"Been working for UPS for 4 years. $13.00 hr. 20 to 24 hrs a week. Checks range from $190.00 to $240.00 after tax, and monthly Union dues. Peek season for about a month and a half. 30 hrs to 40. After 5 hrs its O.T."

Package Handler
in Ontario, CA

"Great place to work, awesome benefits."

Guard
in Tampa, FL

"I worked for United Parcel Service. The company is a "juggernaut". The energy and organization necessary to delivery thousands of parcels daily impressed me to no end. The quality of the people, facilities, management and pay spoke to why UPS is an industry leading company. It was great to be a part of a company that has winning as its goal and customer focus as its mantra."

Business Intelligence Intern
in Mahwah, NJ

"UPS is a great and friendly company. It is one of the biggest logistics companies. I was working as a business intelligence intern in the Corporate Tech Support Group (CTSG)."

Intern
in Louisville, KY

"I worked as Student Co-Op for 7 months. It was a great experience working there. Being a student they supported me a lot and helped me learn more.The friendly environment and the way my team mates encouraged me helped me work more confidently."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Guard
in Dover, NH

"UPS is an excellent place to work, having worked as a Box Car driver during rush season, I have found the pace fast, the work interesting and the people outstanding."

in Edison, NJ

"UPS is a fast paced company. Most people in my position there are treated like just another number in the system."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Irving, TX

"Good company with steady work and good opportunities."

Sort Supervisor
in Doraville, GA

"UPS has been rated "America's most admired mail, package and freight delivery company" for sixteen consecutive years. United Parcel Service (UPS) is one of America's ten largest airlines, it is the largest private user of cellular technology on earth, our drivers' hand-held computers make a million wireless calls a day. UPS also handles about six percent of the nation's daily gross domestic product. It is truly a great company to work with."