(based on 510 UPS Review Ratings)
"I worked for United Parcel Service. The company is a "juggernaut". The energy and organization necessary to delivery thousands of parcels daily impressed me to no end. The quality of the people, facilities, management and pay spoke to why UPS is an industry leading company. It was great to be a part of a company that has winning as its goal and customer focus as its mantra."
Posted 6 years ago in Tampa, FL
in Mesquite, TX

"I worked for UPS starting in June 2014 and was with the company for over 6 years. I worked with both management and employees daily as well as outside customers. The overall experience working for UPS was a good one with a few exceptions. Being a management level employee, I was able to work in many different locations and form relationships with many people across the country."

in Aliso Viejo, CA

"I have worked for UPS since 2017 and in that time I have received 3 promotions, The opportunities are enormous from a company of this size, with unlimited career growth. There are few companies that can match UPS compensation when benefits are figured into the equation."

Delivery Driver
in Kingston, MA

"I worked for UPS for a few months. Therefore, I do not feel that my review is as comprehensive as someone who has worked there for a greater period of time. That being said, I found my supervisors to be very empathetic and appreciative of all that we did for the company. They held daily morning meetings for us, bought us doughnuts and coffee weekly, and always made us remember that our safety and well-being were the number one priority. The job itself is very physically demanding. I would not have enjoyed doing it longer for the seasonal stint. I think they could help employees by breaking up people's days by cross-training people between office/administrative work and physically demanding deliveries. They could also add more paid breaks into employees' schedules so that they would be able to sustain themselves if they did not see cross-training as an effective strategy. These are just my opinions. Overall, I see many jobs being too specialized with limits the capacity of employees to sustain themselves and showcase their gifts. Therefore, I admire companies that are able to creatively show the gifts of their employees by having a variety of offerings and a flexible structure. Sincerely, Robert Atticus Colangeli"

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Parsippany, NJ

"This company is great to work for. They have great benefit packages to utilize along with a nice pay compensation. The only issue is the work life balance. Sometimes you are stuck giving away 8 weeks out of the year to be on 24/7 support. This means you need to be by your laptop 24/7 incase something fails. These support phones vary by department. Also deployments vary by department but some departments deploy their applications on Saturday at Midnight and verify on Sunday at 3am. So there goes any weekend plans you had."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Las Vegas, NV

"It was an okay place to work. New and improved processes took a while to be implemented. Leadership was not the best, but the overall staff made the work experience there worthwhile."

Enterprise Sales Manager
in Bedford Park, IL

"Great company, you work hard but get paid well."

in Lubbock, TX

"We offered services in logistics, delivering packages up to 150 lbs, and providing timely service."

in Anaheim, CA

"I have worked at UPS for three years and have been able to build leadership traits. During my time at UPS I had to motivate employees and keep a positive work environment. This is challenging considering that it's a physically demanding job which causes a high turnover rate."

Warehouse Associate

"I had worked for UPS for 7 years. I learned to experience and meet new people every year. I gather skills in computer data entry, packaging, scanning, and more."

UPS Employee

"I have worked for UPS since 2014. I have had the opportunity for advancement and appreciate the collaborative spirit of the Business Development team."

SPD Technician
in Cerritos, CA

"Work for UPS where the culture of the company is people first."

in Vancouver, WA

"Relatively easy job with daily logistics, customer service, and reports. Must be adaptable and professional. Only difficult part of job is dealing with the unionized truck drivers and angry customers."

Hub Supervisor
in Middleburg Heights, OH

"I worked for 7 years at UPS, they promote from within and focus on safety, quality, and production."

Data Analyst

"Best company to work with"

UPS Employee

"a good place to work. I did some impact on the team."