40 UPS Package Handler Reviews

Browse UPS Reviews by Job Title →

Package Handlers at UPS give their company a 4.0 out of 5.0, while the average rating for UPS is 3.8, making them 5% happier than every other employee at UPS and 13% happier than every other Package Handler on CareerBliss - the happiest Package Handlers work for UPS.

in Ontario, CA

"Great place to work, awesome benefits."

in Shreveport, LA

"I loved working for the local UPS store as it was individually owned. I have great admiration for my supervisors at the store and the owners. They were great people to work with and for. The customers were almost always very pleasant to deal with and they knew that I was doing my best to help them in whatever situation they needed."

in Stonewood, WV

"I was only a seasonal employee at UPS. After that I have always re-applied there but have not been able to land anything solid. Great company to work with and I would recommend them to anyone at all looking to start a career."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Saddle Brook, NJ

"I've worked with this company since April 2012. I found it to strong company with great ethical values and an emphasis on customer service. As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, this organization is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better, from complex international distribution networks to local business deliveries. Thats logistics."

Package Handler

"United Parcel Service was quite a difficult task for me but I managed to stick it out for a month. It was a very well organized employer, it was a seasonal position due to the fact that I was still attending school."

in Philadelphia, PA

"I was only seasonal at UPS but the short time that I worked there I had a very good experience. I worked on the airplanes loading and unloading aircraft and making sure the packages were not damaged. The management there was nice a little unorganized but it was a cool laid back environment."

in New Stanton, PA

"Overall I really enjoyed my time with UPS. I moved back to Virginia (to be closer with family and my mother is able to watch my two kids for me, so my wife and I can work) and I was not able to relocate with the company due to company policy of not working with them for a least a year. That is my only complaint."

in Laurel, MD

"I'm working with UPS since September, 2013 and I really love my position and the ethics of the company. This company offers services all over the world and I love being part of it."

in Springfield, MO

"This company is great for young people starting out, but for those that are older it is a bit harder to move up. Being a union shop, each individual has to follow a strict path of employment in order to obtain jobs at a higher level. Everyone is expected to have had experience with driving the UPS truck. They are a good company, the work is not easy however and the pay is poor for what they expect you to know and do. The medical benefits also take far too long to kick in (1 year)."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Pearland, TX

"It was a great learning experience."

What do you like about working at UPS?

"I liked learning shipping and receiving, and uploading and offloading packages. I liked having the opportunity to grow and try something new."

"Have great team work skills. Always be on time at this or any job."

What don't you like about working at UPS?

"There were no vacation days until you completed a year."

"I think management was great with their employees. I would say for them to keep pushing the employees to do better and succeed."