(based on 484 UPS Review Ratings)
"I worked for United Parcel Service. The company is a "juggernaut". The energy and organization necessary to delivery thousands of parcels daily impressed me to no end. The quality of the people, facilities, management and pay spoke to why UPS is an industry leading company. It was great to be a part of a company that has winning as its goal and customer focus as its mantra."
Posted 6 years ago in Tampa, FL
in Lutherville Timonium, MD

"I've heard it's a good company to work for. My specific team did not utilize their co-ops the way that they should have. We had a lot of free time which is why I'm looking elsewhere for full-time employment."

in Lenexa, KS

"I’ve worked for UPS for five years now. It’s a great company to work for, has great people and teaches you good operational skills. But I am looking forward to expanding my horizons and furthering my career."

Electrical Design Supervisor

"I've been working with UPS for over a year in Advanced Technology Group. I'm currently working with a great team and a great manager."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
IT Manager
in Louisville, KY

"I have worked for UPS for 36 years. I am looking to begin a new career closer to home. I have Operations, Human Resources and Information Technology Experience. I am currently the Chair on the Cedar Lake Residence Board as well as serving on the Chairman’s Council and Finance Board."

Operations Supervisor
in New Stanton, PA

"I have worked for United Parcel Service. I worked with the company for 6 years have done alot for the company. But I left for better opportunities, I was passed up on advancements and upper management did not treat me how I felt I needed to be so I am now searching for a new career and better opportunities."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Industrial Engineer
in Orlando, FL

"Great company to work for with many day-to-day challenges."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
UPS Employee

"UPS has been my home for the past year and a half. It pays decent but when operations it isn't the best place to work for. Most people aren't valued."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Operations Supervisor
in South San Francisco, CA

"I have been an operation supervisor with UPS, supervising 50-90 employees been great Experience"

Driver
in Coram, NY

"UPS of Farmingville is run on high standards Integrity Pride & Respect The infrastructure within is run on quality management Truman runs our primary and oversee’s the workers This man stand strong in Value & Morale Encourages employee’s • supports advance career opportunities & brings forth results The statue of honor to work under the wings of Truman & the arc of Ups is a blessings Ups aligns a life beyond no compare It is a great organization to work for The benefits are endless Supervisors are like coaches that build you up & give you confidence Within our trucking company leader prides himself in order and stands strong in integrity Just brought in for a 24-8 job drives himself on high standards and allocates great work ethics Safety is the name of his game as well as the throne of United Parcel Old timers of over 40 yrs. employment in driving (N.J.) and in bound find time to offer any answers needed within the union .... Pride runs deep under the family of UPS & the Teamsters Union Shop Steward Ryan M. Hold true to his word & works hard to produce results to employee under his wings Union delegates bring you in and offer job advancements to those proving great work ethic Delegate Pete brings forth high professionalism and great pride Our management in BD are of great encouragement &and support for employee advancement The statue of limitations is unending with United Parcel Who wouldn’t want to work for this organization Quality chain of leadership"

in Wayne, NJ

"Fast moving company, but lots of red-tape."

in Buffalo, NY

"Horrible management, horrible hours - start time fluctuates between 3:45-4am. They work you into the ground. They are never satisfied no matter how hard you work. Box line package handler is the worst position in the place. They cap you at about 20 hours/week & that's for 5 days a week. You have to take items out of cages- that are stuffed in the far back of the cages. So you have to climb & reach into the moving cages to reach the packages all the time & yes you will be yelled at for it. Typically have to load 4 trucks an average of 1,000 packages/day. You don't really get breaks. It's 100 degrees or hotter in the warehouse. The supervisors are jerks. There's a conveyor belt that takes some getting used to. Almost fell a couple times because they started the belt without any warning. While the belts running its very difficult, people usually put the heavy large items on the belt face down - so you can't see the label & get yelled at by supervisors for missing a package. It's a very miserable job with very poor management. It's easy to get hired, but if they put you on the box line just quit - it only gets worse the longer you stay. The pay isn't all that good - $13/hour. NOT WORTH IT - WOULD NOT RECOMMEND EVEN TO MY WORST ENEMY"

in Louisville, KY

"Best job you'll ever love to hate."

in Horsham, PA

"I'm very pleased to say I've learned a lot while working for UPS but it's time to move forward in what I desire to do."

in Roanoke, VA

"I've been with UPS for 12 years and see the partnership we used to speak of falling apart."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Ottawa, ON

"I was fired for no reason. The company also failed to pay wages as agreed. Absolutely horrible company to work for."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5