(based on 406 UPS Review Ratings)
"I was working at UPS for around a year. I had a wonderful experience during my internship. I was able to learn more technical work and I was part of a complete project life cycle. I had full support from my superior, and UPS is one of the best workplaces."
Posted 6 years ago in Mahwah, NJ
in Louisville, KY

"Been working for UPS for 4 years. $13.00 hr. 20 to 24 hrs a week. Checks range from $190.00 to $240.00 after tax, and monthly Union dues. Peek season for about a month and a half. 30 hrs to 40. After 5 hrs its O.T."

Package Handler
in Ontario, CA

"Great place to work, awesome benefits."

Guard
in Tampa, FL

"I worked for United Parcel Service. The company is a "juggernaut". The energy and organization necessary to delivery thousands of parcels daily impressed me to no end. The quality of the people, facilities, management and pay spoke to why UPS is an industry leading company. It was great to be a part of a company that has winning as its goal and customer focus as its mantra."

Business Intelligence Intern
in Mahwah, NJ

"UPS is a great and friendly company. It is one of the biggest logistics companies. I was working as a business intelligence intern in the Corporate Tech Support Group (CTSG)."

Intern
in Louisville, KY

"I worked as Student Co-Op for 7 months. It was a great experience working there. Being a student they supported me a lot and helped me learn more.The friendly environment and the way my team mates encouraged me helped me work more confidently."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Guard
in Dover, NH

"UPS is an excellent place to work, having worked as a Box Car driver during rush season, I have found the pace fast, the work interesting and the people outstanding."

in Edison, NJ

"UPS is a fast paced company. Most people in my position there are treated like just another number in the system."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Irving, TX

"Good company with steady work and good opportunities."

Sort Supervisor
in Doraville, GA

"UPS has been rated "America's most admired mail, package and freight delivery company" for sixteen consecutive years. United Parcel Service (UPS) is one of America's ten largest airlines, it is the largest private user of cellular technology on earth, our drivers' hand-held computers make a million wireless calls a day. UPS also handles about six percent of the nation's daily gross domestic product. It is truly a great company to work with."

Warehouse Expeditor
in Vesta, MN

"I have worked for United Parcel Service for four months and love being there. Everyone I work with has a great attitude and makes it a pleasant place to work. I just need a job that will provide me with the hours that would allow me to move ahead in life and can help establish financial security for me in the future. I would command this job to anyone who is looking for some extra spending money."

UPS Employee

"I worked for UPS for 8 years, and it was a stable, challenging, sometimes rewarding job. Ultimately, I couldn't handle the culture. It was terrible. People were mean and kind of crazy. I understand business is all about making numbers, but there are models that don't preclude humanity. It's a sad and depressing place to work with a lot of horribly dissatisfied and tortured people working there."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in East Syracuse, NY

"I've worked for UPS only during the winter season. It was busy as expected but was able to complete my duties without trouble. As long as you can handle stressful situations and are able to multitask and be quick with change, then you can handle the job."

in Lenexa, KS

"The company is a good fit for someone who wants to start from the bottom and work his way to the top, with little experience."

in Cerritos, CA