(based on 406 UPS Review Ratings)
"I worked for United Parcel Service. The company is a "juggernaut". The energy and organization necessary to delivery thousands of parcels daily impressed me to no end. The quality of the people, facilities, management and pay spoke to why UPS is an industry leading company. It was great to be a part of a company that has winning as its goal and customer focus as its mantra."
Posted 5 years ago in Tampa, FL
UPS Employee

"To long to explain. I love my job and people around me."

Preload Supervisor
in Stevens Point, WI

"I've worked at UPS since August 2016. The earn and learn program they offer covered the majority of my tuition expenses at UWSP. I was promoted to management in the fall of 2018. UPS is an amazing place to work and has definitely taught me many life skills that I plan to carry with me in my future career decisions."

Business Manager
in Budd Lake, NJ

"I’ve been with UPS since 2012. Working for a Fortune 50 company that is known worldwide and services customers worldwide makes you appreciate what you can learn. The company has done wonders for my family and me. If you work hard you will be compensated."

in Ontario, CA

"In 2016, I was hired at UPS as a supervisor. Instantly l realized why UPS has been so successful for so long. They continue to grow and more importantly take care of their people. UPS benefits and pay are top of the line."

Package Loader
in Macon, GA

"It’s a good company to work"

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in Louisville, CO

"I have worked there for more than 3 years and I like the culture here. Positive and friendly working environment."

HR Specialist
in Overland Park, KS

"I’ve worked for UPS for 3 years. The company as a whole was a great company to work. There are so many job advances that get you to move up in the company. The supervisors and management are great as well."

in Tucker, GA

"Hello. My name is Matthew Holloman. I was excited to see your opening for graphic artist position, and I hope to be invited for an interview. I became interested in animation and photography during my junior and senior years while a student at Grayson High School in Grayson, GA. The school had several program offerings in specialized fields such as animation, culinary arts and hotel management and tourism. All my life I have been a prolific artist, drawing everything imaginable, and took photography classes. Additionally, my skillset reflects strong computer proficiencies in MS Word; MS Excel; Adobe Photoshop; Adobe Illustrator; After Effects and Maya. I earned a degree in Digital Media Arts with a concentration in Animation and Graphic Design. Please see the accompanying resume for details of my experience and education. This year, I completed an 8-week program with Movie Makers’ Mentors where I received a Certificate of Completion. During the program, I had the chance to meet movie cast members and learned what it takes to work in the movie industry. I was also able to display my voice over skills while attending the program. That exposure, led me to plan to use my animation, photography, and graphic arts skills by working as a personal assistant, intern or apprentice. I am also open to a graphic arts trainee position. My background includes serving as a Customer Service Associate at Publix Super Markets, where I worked in various departments. My responsibilities included handling customers’ merchandise returns, issuing refunds/store credits, handling damaged goods and providing back-up cashiering during busy periods. During my spare time, I enjoy all music genres, so much so that I have developed my own talent in playing bass and acoustic guitars; as well as the piano. I am confident that I will offer your company the skills and creativity you are looking for, along with excellent communications, customer service and problem-solving skill"

UPS Employee

"Great people and the environment is awesome."

Supervisor
in Nashville, TN

"Cultural issue involving the treatment of employees."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Burbank, IL

"I've worked for UPS since 2015. I respect and admire their work culture and their ability to move people through the company ladder if you can demonstrate hard work and dedication."

UPS Employee

"I worked for UPS 23 years ago in Zurich Switzerland, and I am proud to work for same company here in North Africa."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Mira Loma, CA

"No comments to be provided on my current company."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Louisville, KY

"An excellent company to work for. It has a strong and traditional corporate culture. I had a great experience working there and would recommend to people about this company."

UPS Employee

"Working for UPS was a rather pleasant experience; the majority of the work allowed me to gain experience in an extremely fast-paced and productive environment. As an an on call worker, it was quite stressful to be ready to go at any time during the majority of the day, but I was well compensated in return."