(based on 1351 IBM Review Ratings)
"I have worked in IBM from 2009. Great chance to learn and grow as an individual.The people are outstanding and the culture focused on resolving complex client issues and business challenges. Most of my co-workers were easy to get along with.The processes are very well established and refined often The employee benefits (especially discounts) were quite amazing. I learned something new every day. Fast pace IT environment. Colleagues are driven and solution oriented. Great teaming. Good management."
Posted 6 years ago in Greenville, SC
in Queen Creek, AZ

"I've worked at IBM for 5 years. There are many interesting problems to work on which is great. However, many of the businesses are siloed and it seems like every project gets bogged down due to red tape. It can be really frustrating."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
IBM Employee

"I've worked for IBM since 2019. I've found it to be a strong company with good ethical values and an great place for carrer growth also with a huge amount of internal courses where you can self learn new technologies. Prepare to work with different kind of industries and be always ahead of new technologies"

IBM (2278)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Intersil (11)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Katecho (5)
in Kirkland, WA

"I've worked at IBM for 5 months now and find their client engagement model to be very appealing that manages the entire engagement lifecycle in establishing trust and on-time delivery. Inspired by a team effort, IBM places emphasis on client cohesion and resources at the point of sale, thus conversion from value proposition to signing new business is staffed and interlocking with the resources needed. I have found this aspect to be very helpful in my current role. A culture and co-workers that are focused and resilient."

Application Developer
in Durham, NC

"I have started work from Jan 2015 onward. Its good work environment and diversity in culture. Great experience"

Average IBM Ratings in the Past 4 Years

SAN Storage Senior Administrator
in Lexington, KY

"I’ve worked here at IBM Brazil outsourcing infrastructure technology support to US clients, we are focused on client first and agile initiatives, the environment is collaborative and innovation is our main path to be always thinking on how to deliver the needs of our clients faster, reliable and smart."

in Armonk, NY

"IBM had great benefits and promising career building potential. Unfortunately, I made only $30k a year, barely enough to cover my expenses, and although management promised rewards for advancing to the highest tier, they never delivered. The workplace environment was also fairly hostile. Although I gained tons of experience with managing lots customer facing tickets, hardware troubleshooting, and working in a datacenter, I would never recommend IBM to anyone - at least not at this level."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Camp Hill, PA

"I've worked for this company for a while. I mostly like it."

IBM Employee

"Awesome company. Great job prospects."

in Somers, NY

"I worked for IBM since 1995. It was great company back then, but lately it's driven by politics and not innovations. It does not treat people with respect."

Security Analyst
in Keyser, WV

"IBM is a great company and has offered many opportunities that may have not been available due to the location of the office I am located. I fully recommend IBM as a wonderful employer to those who are looking for meaningful work"

in Costa Mesa, CA

"I was on the IBM Blockchain BD team for a new global cross-border payment system which sat on top of the stellar protocol called World Wire."

IT Analyst
in Sterling Heights, MI

"I worked for IBM for 14 years. Had a great relationship with my manager and team. Would have liked to have more opportunities to advance my skill set with additional training, but that wasn't offered for the most part. Other than that I enjoyed my time with them."

IBM Employee

"IBM is a very large company that functions exactly how you'd imagine all giant companies function. Too many leaders, not enough followers."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
IBM Employee

"Awesome company but I am looking for a different opportunity."

IBM Employee

"I worked at IBM as a summer intern in 2018. I find IBM a great place to learn, grow and work in new and exciting technologies. My seniors and mentors were very helpful and the projects were interesting. Most importantly, my ideas were taken into consideration and feedback was provided. If I were to improve one thing though, it would be the on boarding process. There was some confusion with several of the interns including me, making the on-boarding process slightly difficult. Overall, I consider IBM to be a very good place to work and learn."