(based on 1550 IBM Review Ratings)
"I have worked in IBM from 2009. Great chance to learn and grow as an individual.The people are outstanding and the culture focused on resolving complex client issues and business challenges. Most of my co-workers were easy to get along with.The processes are very well established and refined often The employee benefits (especially discounts) were quite amazing. I learned something new every day. Fast pace IT environment. Colleagues are driven and solution oriented. Great teaming. Good management."
Posted 6 years ago in Greenville, SC
in Middletown, NJ

"I have worked for IBM since Mar 1999. I loved working in IBM since it is pioneer in technology, work in diverse platforms of technology, have good work life balance, dedication to client success, help employee grow in technology of their preference."

Senior QA Engineer
in Overland Park, KS

"I have been working with IBM since 2010. I have found it to be a strong company in terms of work culture and Management process along with customer retention. IBM employs over 400,000 people all over the world. Operating in more than 170 countries."

in Durham, NC

"I am looking for a full-time position who can offer me sponsorship for H1."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Durham, NC

"I originally worked for Truven Health Analytics, but we were purchased by IBM in 2016. Switching from a start-up to Big Blue was a change, but I've enjoyed my time here."

in Tucson, AZ

"IBM is a good place to work which has very flexible working environment."

in Morrisville, NC

"excellent place to work, I would recommend it"

Sales Leader
in Newark, NJ

"IBM is currently experiencing changes that are severely affecting their customers. As they struggle to regain market share as well as look internally to cut costs my accounts have share frustration as well as leaving IBM for other vendors. I do believe that IBM will eventually level out however at this stage I would like to bring my talents to a new company. Where I can thrive and continue to produce results."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Durham, NC

"I've worked for IBM for more than 2 years and have been so grateful to have been a part of its family-like culture. Everything we did was very team-oriented and our frequent lunches and outside-of-work team outings ensured that we grew stronger together as a team. I have greatly enjoyed their new employee social groups, soccer league, and free coffee and snack services. Overall, I am so very grateful to this company for helping to jump-start my career. It has been an absolute honor working there."

IBM Employee

"Good place to work. Collaboration is definitely encouraged, though it does have all the pitfalls you'd expect from a giant 100-year-old company."

in Chantilly, VA

"Really interesting place to work. Many of my co-workers are good friends. The work we do is challenging and fun. I love coming to work every day. There are many training opportunities as well as tuition reimbursement at IBM. IBM has helped me broaden my horizons and has exposed me to a whole new section of the cloud industry. I can easily say that working at IBM has been the best experience of my life."

in Charlotte, NC

"okay place to work. great place to learn."

in Markham, ON

"Not only did I complete two co-op terms at IBM during my university career, but I also joined them full-time in July 2018. IBM has been great from a learning perspective. IBM offers vast resources and invests a lot in their new hires. I appreciated this very much. However, what has been making me struggle lately is the lack of culture. The company is not only very old but has a large generation gap. There are applications and processes that have never changed. The new hires and I continue to challenge the norm (as we should in any company). I need to be in an environment that fosters new ideas, can move quickly, and have fun at the same time."

in Twinsburg, OH

"I've worked at IBM for 3 years, 11 months and really enjoyed the company. Always inventing itself and most collaborative company I've ever worked for."

IBM Employee

"Great company but has much modernizing left to do internally."

in Remote, OR