(based on 1324 IBM Review Ratings)
"Great company, good compensation, big but beautiful, excellent managers, treated with respect."
Posted 10 years ago in Atlanta, GA
in Apex, NC

"Good work ethics and process here at IBM."

Technical Lead
in South Point, OH
in Carlsbad, CA

"It's a strong company.They hire people who are highly qualified."

in Lansing, MI

"The center I worked for is a delivery center and was planned to focus on becoming a test center. This is not a place for developers or people who want to have a serious career."

Partner

"I was proud to work at one of the largest IT manufacturers in the world. I had a chance to meet great people and learn about their latest technology. I was in charge of partners in the eastern region, representing servers and entry level storage, but I was also covering the whole IBM portfolio, helping them to get the right support and be successful selling our technology."

Senior Systems Administrator
in Raleigh, NC

"Awesome place to work with wonderful people. However, upper management is causing the company to lose contracts and workers. Get rid of this CEO and let's start fresh."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in Duluth, GA

"It's a great company!! Gave me good opportunities to acquire new skills and learn good work ethics."

in Glen Allen, VA

"My internship with IBM was a great experience! I learned a great deal about Data Centers and how they operate. We were also working on syncing an Oracle database which gave me some experience in Configuration Management. Wish I could have stayed on full time but there was a hiring freeze at the time."

Director of Business Development
in Armonk, NY

"IBM is a great company to work for. I have spent last 4 years (and 4 more years in 90's) with IBM and both the experiences have been very satisfying for me. It is a very good organization to learn and grow your career. It offers great opportunities to succeed."

in Manila, CA

"This letter is to express my interest in discussing the DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR position posted on LinkedIn. The opportunity presented in this listing is very appealing, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make a very competitive for this position. The key strength that I possess for success in this position include but are not limited to the following: · I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications · I am a self-starter · Eager to learn new things · Strive for continued excellence · Provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers With a Degree in Computer Science I have full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed. My experience includes but is not limited to: · Customer service and support · Programming both new applications and maintenance work · Problem isolation and analysis · Software quality testing · Application and requirement analysis · Process improvement and documentation Please see my resume for additional information on my experience. I can be reached anytime via my cell phone +639166145437. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity."

Systems Engineer

"I've worked for JP Morgan chase in my last Contract and enjoyed working there, liked the workplace, team, co-workers and technologies used."

Senior Consultant
in Mexico, ME

"Started the project form scratch, architecture design and integration of all technologies requested."

Senior Director
in Costa Mesa, CA

"The value of the has gone down across years."

in Dubuque, IA

"I have been employed with IBM since 2011. I have found it to be a great company to work for with strong ethical roots and community awareness. They have about 1,200 employees here in the Dubuque site."

Scrum Master

"I have worked with IBM for 5 years now. They have given me a great start to my career and valuable experience that I will take with me for the rest of my life. I have been part of various projects and I currently have leadership roles within IBM. I have tremendous respect for the company and the management team there. Great company to work for but I do want to move back to New York."