(based on 487 Sprint Review Ratings)
"It's a pretty decent company, with local and worldwide clients. Employees seem to be satisfied with how they are being treated and the overall experiences that they have on a day to day basis. I for one, love the decor of Sprint. Sprint Campus on a whole is a wonderful environment to work in. Best job I've had in all my career, and I wouldn't change anything about it."
Posted 6 years ago in Overland Park, KS
Sprint Employee

"I work in technical support."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Account Executive
in Burlington, MA

"I have been in the wireless industry since 2001. Both Sprint and AT&T have been solid companies to work for. Recently, Sprint was purchased by a Japanese company (SoftBank) and the future of Sprint is looking bright."

RF Technician
in Kansas City, KS

"Sprint outsources field operation to Ericsson, Company stop field operation services on communication sites."

in Reston, VA

"Sprint is nightmare, and the Softbank team will soon realize it. The lack of innovation, creativity and, most importantly success is routinely disguised and misreported by the CEO/CFO team. You don't want to work there, I had a miserable experience."

Solution Engineer
in Redmond, WA

"I worked for Sprint nearly 6 years and enjoyed my tenure there. I'm personally optimistic that the company is moving in the right direction and is positioned to be much more competitive in the future. If the opportunity presented itself I would strongly consider going back to work for them."

Sprint Employee

"Sprint is a great company to work for. If you have the drive and ambition to move up, then you will succeed in this company. The pay is competitive and the benefits are solid. There are also tons of perks that come along with being in cell phone company."

Person You Work For 4.3 / 5 People You Work With 4.3 / 5 Work Setting 4.3 / 5
Support You Get 4.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.3 / 5
Data Solutions Engineer
in Rochester, NY

"I worked at Sprint for 3 years. During that time, I felt I was treated fairly and openly by my boss."

Person You Work For 3.7 / 5 People You Work With 3.7 / 5 Work Setting 3.7 / 5
Support You Get 3.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.7 / 5
Technical Support Specialist
in Fort Worth, TX

"I've worked for sprint for about 10 months in the call center. It was rough at first because of the diversity of people. The job pays decent and the benefits are great, who wouldn't love a free phone plan! But the downside are its almost impossible to work mornings and some of their policies are not in favor of people with illnesses. It's a stressful job if you work in tech support because sometimes you just want to help a customer but can't because of policy or company changes."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Lone Tree, CO
Person You Work For 3.5 / 5 People You Work With 3.5 / 5 Work Setting 3.5 / 5
Support You Get 3.5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.5 / 5
in Newark, DE

"Excellent earning potential if you are able to sell. Strong selling focus."

Sprint Employee

"The company has been very good to work for in the past, but with the recent acquisition of Softbank I find fewer and fewer resources available to help me accomplish my goals."

Person You Work For 3.7 / 5 People You Work With 3.7 / 5 Work Setting 3.7 / 5
Sprint Employee

"Complete office shut down in June 2002. No reason to shut down office."

Person You Work For 2.7 / 5 People You Work With 2.7 / 5 Work Setting 2.7 / 5
Support You Get 2.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.7 / 5
Sprint Employee

"Complete office shutdown. Not well organized would not recommend the company to work for."

Implementation Project Manager
in Jacksonville, FL

"Sprint is a great company to work for overall. The past couple years have been a little bit bumpy as far as benefits, but in a tough economy it's not surprising."

Person You Work For 3.3 / 5 People You Work With 3.3 / 5 Work Setting 3.3 / 5
Support You Get 3.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.3 / 5
Government Account Executive
in Burlington, MA

"I have been with Sprint for 12 plus years and worked with some great people."

Person You Work For 4.3 / 5 People You Work With 4.3 / 5 Work Setting 4.3 / 5