(based on 486 Sprint Review Ratings)
"It's a pretty decent company, with local and worldwide clients. Employees seem to be satisfied with how they are being treated and the overall experiences that they have on a day to day basis. I for one, love the decor of Sprint. Sprint Campus on a whole is a wonderful environment to work in. Best job I've had in all my career, and I wouldn't change anything about it."
Posted 6 years ago in Overland Park, KS
in Burlington, MA

"Company is going though many changes. Not a good place to be right now."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Reston, VA

"Small contracting firm with several government contracts."

Technical Support Specialist
in Oklahoma City, OK

"Excellent work experience. The company is very demanding but quick to recognize and reward efforts."

in Overland Park, KS

"Sprint is a good company to work with."

in Melville, NY

"Poor upper management. poor strategic planning."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Sprint Employee

"Sprint is a good company to work for. Every couple of years they go through a round of layoffs which can be somewhat stressful. I was fortunate to have lasted almost a decade while performing well in sales. The company could lack innovation and no real company culture seemed prevalent. Employee work life balance is reasonable unless you work in retail. The upper management lacks innovation and lacks excitement. Softbank will continue to downsize on upper management to reduce costs."

in Reston, VA

"It all averages out. There are good co-workers and bad so sometimes it is easy to work with people and sometimes not. The internal processes to do things are a killer and make trying to improve anything very time consuming and discouraging. There are also no funds for anything. Everyone lives in fear of being laid off, which now has nothing to do with your performance but more to do with the economics of the company."

in Fort Worth, TX

"Sprint is an amazing company to work for! The people that make this company run on a day to day are truly wonderful! The benefits are out of this world. I wish I didn't have to leave them but the office will just be to far from my home. Love working at Sprint!!"

in Irving, TX

"I've worked with Sprint the past 18 years. Great company. Dan Hesse is a great CEO! Unfortunately opportunities for low-mid level management advancement seems very limited. Potential merger with T-Mobile has the potential for massive overlap of positions."

in Burlingame, CA

"I've worked for Sprint for 2 years and met a bunch of great people. From a career perspective, it seems that the only way to advance in Sprint is literally for someone above you to die. The scarcity of advancement opportunities creates a toxic political culture where promotions are based on relationships rather than skills or job qualifications. More generally, Sprint is fighting for its life in the wireless market. That competitive pressure only exacerbates the frustration of working there."

Senior Account Manager
in Las Vegas, NV

"I have a pretty extensive background spanning close to 30 years of which I have held several capacities. Each role has been met with enthusiasm and I have always reached and/or exceeded any goals & quotas I was accountable for. Building long term & positive relationships has always been one of my primary goals -- and in a Business Development or Corporate Operations role, always making sure everyone is taken care of, all matters resolved, etc."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Technician
in Noblesville, IN

"It is a good company to work, if you are looking for a job as a college student."

Network Engineer
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Network Technician
in Reston, VA

"I've worked for Sprint for 11 years. The benefits and pay are pretty much standard, and if you do your job well you're treated well. I've been in 4-5 departments over my tenure and all have been generally good experiences."

in Burlington, MA

"As with any company, they change over time. While Sprint always seemed to be the last to the market with solutions, they were always the most complete. Nothing was ever put out on a whim. Good place to work but who really knows what things will be like with the Softbank purchase."