(based on 510 Sprint Review Ratings)
"It's a pretty decent company, with local and worldwide clients. Employees seem to be satisfied with how they are being treated and the overall experiences that they have on a day to day basis. I for one, love the decor of Sprint. Sprint Campus on a whole is a wonderful environment to work in. Best job I've had in all my career, and I wouldn't change anything about it."
Posted 6 years ago in Overland Park, KS
in Bellevue, WA

"Sprint backs their people with the support and tools they need to succeed. Everyone here wants to do their best for the company and our customers."

in Saint Louis, MO

"The company has allowed me an opportunity to grow into different roles. While others would not probably have given me a chance, the company looked at my talents, skills and results to give me an opportunity."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5

Sprint (1042)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Adtech (8)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Blue Fountain Media (8)
in Killeen, TX

"I worked for sprint for 2 years, I came into the company with a operations role which was part of store management. During that time I learned a lot of things that make the back end of the company work. I loved it! I took away a lot of knowledge, I got to be a part of the stores management help lead the store, train the reps and more."

in Douglasville, GA

"Great place to work excellent work-life balance"

Average Sprint Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Network Engineer
in Maitland, FL

"I have worked for Sprint over 13 years. It is a strong company that has room for growth."

Business Intelligence Analyst
in Overland Park, KS

"I worked for Sprint as an intern this past summer. I got the job as a BI Analyst, but due to the merger with T-Mobile, things are changing and job security is a question. I have found that Cyber Security is what mostly excites me and I am not having the best opportunity here with that field! I do love the people and the company though as they have been nothing but fantastic!"

in Wichita, KS

"Great company. Takes care of employees"

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Sales Consultant
in Lima, OH

"I worked with sprint on and off for two years. The company has a lot of opportunity for growth, & loves to promote within. If you’re looking for a career and would like to make money while enjoying your job, sprint is the place to be!"

in Burlington, MA

"I've worked for 5 managers, and 3 directors. Company is focused on winning. Good people to work with."

in Lehigh Acres, FL

"Great Company to start a career and learn interpersonal skills; a lot of pressure on sales and work-life balance depends on which store do you work for."

in Savannah, GA

"I have worked for Sprint for almost four years. I love my staff and thoroughly enjoy wink with my peers. The downside is that every year the company leaders find ways to cut pay and I do not see improvement happening. Due to these actions, employee turnover rates are rising. Along with the pay cuts and employees leaving, the network coverage has not gotten better. Customers are leaving the company."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Sales Supervisor
in Elk Grove, CA

"Sprint does pay its employees a decent compensation. The issue I have with the company is how they promote employees as well as how they base some of the competitions. Example we are currently running a Sprintacular competition for a trip to Hawaii...on top of having a high composite score in your metrics your also supposed to have a minimum customer survey score. The minimum customer survey score would be fair if it was only based on the customers experience with the sales person/employee; This however isn’t the case the survey is based on sprint as a whole. If you happen to help a customer that hates Sprint your getting a zero...one zero outweighs the high score of a 10 by a huge percent so there goes that survey score you had to get to qualify for the trip....even if you are ranked 10 in the entire company you won’t be going; not fair. Sprint also tends to promote employees based on how much they are liked not by merit; I see this all the time. Employee appreciation is not a thing at Sprint even when you are top in the company you get no recognition. The last thing I have seen are constant changes for the worse not for the better. Examples would be launches of software programs that haven’t had all of the bugs worked out of them in a test market first. This causes slow down which results in lower customer satisfaction and a negative survey on the employee."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Sales Associate
in Huntsville, AL

"It was a great job. I learned a lot."

Software Developer
in Overland Park, KS

"Could be a little bit more organized, but overall it was a pretty good place to work out. For example, I didn't get my software clearance for a while after until I worked there, but eventually I did and my manager was super great. Honestly, because of him, I'd consider working there again. He had a really positive outlook on life and I definitely appreciated it a lot!"

in San Ramon, CA

"Nelson (Tony) Pino 4751 Rosewood Court Fairfield, CA 94585 I have over 18 years of experience in the wireless telecommunications construction industry. My experience includes project management, supervision of construction, resolution of issues and quality assurance. I have worked closely with site city jurisdictions, utility companies, land lords, project managers, contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that sites are within the jurisdiction requirements, carrier’s specifications, safely and efficiently. I’m familiar with both tenant improvement and raw land sites. I have managed projects throughout the Bay Area. I have extensive construction experience, and exceptional project management skills. I have an extensive knowledge of the construction processes and documentation. I have excelled at handling multiple time critical projects, while maintaining attention to detail and producing a high quality work product. This along with my determination and drive to excel make me a valuable employee. I currently reside in Fairfield CA."