(based on 487 Sprint Review Ratings)
"It's a pretty decent company, with local and worldwide clients. Employees seem to be satisfied with how they are being treated and the overall experiences that they have on a day to day basis. I for one, love the decor of Sprint. Sprint Campus on a whole is a wonderful environment to work in. Best job I've had in all my career, and I wouldn't change anything about it."
Posted 6 years ago in Overland Park, KS
in Herndon, VA

"Company has many challenges ahead of them, unfortunately cutting staff and prices for service will not move them in the direction then need to go. It may be a start but they have a long way to go. The culture has proven to be a challenge to get work completed in a timely fashion."

in Herndon, VA

"14 years with the company - always a good place to work, however recently processes have become bloated and are stifling."

in Overland Park, KS

"I am uncomfortable with the constant unknowns with Sprint and seeing that all major business drivers include a reduction in force. How many RIFs does it take to get it right and why not start holding the responsible parties accountable for corporate objectives not being met?"

Sprint Employee

"Company metrics and numbers are their priority now, not people. People have no value, just what they need from them, and they will RIF you in a second with no attempt or preference to re-employ you elsewhere in the company. Employees call it the Burn and Churn environment."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
in Overland Park, KS

"I worked for Sprint for 15 years and really enjoyed working for the company. They started out very focused on employee integrity and happiness but over the years seemed to have lost that focus, Worked with a group of great individuals who like myself where all laid off and all of us had over 10+ years experience. They are still laying off every few months so the stability is gone."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Sprint Employee

"I had a great learning experience."

Sprint Employee

"I've been with Sprint since 1999 and really have never had any major issues with them. Sure their internet isn't the fastest, but I loved the fact the data was unlimited."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Salt Lake City, UT

"it was a fun job. although I was treated poorly. I have always loved working in a sales environment."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in Overland Park, KS

"I've worked for Sprint since Aug 2013. It is a really good place to work. I've been fortunate enough to work with amazing colleagues who supported me in my endeavors. Sprint provides good opportunities for career growth. The only drawback is the frequent layoffs."

in Orlando, FL

"Great people in the field working with the customers. Top notch in the B2B organization. Several poor decisions at the SVP level several years ago have created fallout that has created spiral. The culture has diminished and many great people have left. Shame. Once they get the network fixed and the right people running the business organization, it will be a bumpy, but potentially green road to success."

in Reston, VA

"Had been working with Sprint for more than 16 years, excellent company where I have very good experience and team work with my co-workers."

in Elmsford, NY

"I worked for Nextel, then Sprint for 17 years. I loved the department I was in due to the VP. He would always challenge us to do better. Sprint had focused on gross ads for many years. Then it started to focus on retaining the customers they had and Customer Satisfaction was the primary focus. Now Sprint has shifted its attention to net ads and reduced the customer care organization. I understand the needs of the business but it does not make me less sad that I lost a job I loved."

in Overland Park, KS

"Unfortunately the bottom line is money at this corporation. No matter how hard you work, how knowledgeable you are, or how much you enjoy what you do, they cut people as soon as money drops. Absolutely no loyalty to its people. They do it to make it look good to investors but it never tells the real loss of good people."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Overland Park, KS

"I have worked for Sprint for over 17 years. I like the company very much."