2,466 Bank of America Reviews

Browse Bank of America Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 1515 Bank of America Review Ratings)
"Bank of America has been a fantastic company to work for. Benefits are available to full and part time associates, without waiting a trial period. The cost of health benefits is pretty low compared to what I have heard others are paying at their company. The breadth of benefits is also a huge draw. 3 months paid maternity AND paternity leave, adoption reimbursement, 401K matching, etc. I feel valued as an associate and have had opportunities to step outside the black and white of my role and develop my skills for future advancement."
Posted 6 years ago in Bend, OR
Relationship Manager
in Pasadena, CA

"I have worked with Bank of America just over two years now, coming from working in sales, marketing and management with At&t for 4 years directly prior to this I had absolutely no experience in finance, but Bank of America provides adequate training for the first three months of my employment. Now a few years after I have learned and thrived, I would recommend Bank of America to anyone who is seeking to start in the financial field."

Bank of America Employee

"I've worked for Bank of America for about 18 months, and in that time I quickly learned the benefits and drawbacks with working for a very large company. With over 200k employees globally, opportunities are only limited by your capabilities and chosen career track - great if you're looking to change direction or trajectory. Conversely, with over 200k employees globally, getting tasks accomplished can, at times, be tedious when the number of stakeholders balloon exponentially. A meeting with 20 stakeholders can quickly become a meeting with 200 if other applications are roped in - an unavoidable effect of a company with many inter-connected applications."

Bank of America Employee

"I have never work the Manager and Company like BoFA So I am recommending anyone who is interested in the position. The Other thing the system they have regarding implementing a project is quite perfect and encouraging In addition to this the way they organized their team is unbelievable."

Customer Service Representative
in Pomona, CA

"Bank of America has been good to me and treat their employees well. Bank of America pays well and has incentive programs in most roles so that is a huge plus although to hit the highest tier you have to work a lot of overtime. I need more flexibility so I have decided to look for employment here at Jobot."

in Jersey City, NJ

"I have worked for BoFa in many different projects, but recently in the Derivatives and Forecasting Stress project which consists of the ability of the counterparty to keep continuing business with the bank. This mostly regulatory between the Bank of the SEC."

Loan Processor
in Chandler, AZ

"I have worked for Bank of America for over 6 years. It has been a great place to work and learn all about the mortgage / Banking industry. They provide great support to their employees and offer amazing benefits packages, which include child care and tuition reimbursement which are both important to me."

in Remote, OR

"I’ve worked at Bank of America for over 4 years and there is no better place for longevity and professional development. Stable company with a solid and responsible growth strategy. Also has some of the best benefits offered in the industry and the opportunity to work in many areas of banking/finance as well as credit and lending."

Manager

"A strong company but needs to hire more associates until customers commit to the new strategies."

in Westlake Village, CA

"I have nothing to add now."

Bank of America Employee

"The current work I'm doing is for a start up company so there not much I can say about the company."

in Charlotte, NC

"I started working for Bank of America as a contractor in November 2018, converted to full-time in November of 2019. I worked on a great team of hardworking individuals from around the world, and we worked as individuals, but came together to make a great team. It can be easy to get stuck in one position with limited growth, but it's a fun relaxed atmosphere with great benefits."

in Plano, TX

"Best environment and best team to work with"

Bank of America Employee

"I have worked for Ocean drive for more than 2years nice company always on time with projects."

Fraud Specialist

"I've worked for Bank of America for 1year now and I love their culture. One thing Bank of America has they invest in your career, they take priorities in their employees. That's probably why I still work here and want to achieve more in finding other opportunities besides this company."

in Charlotte, NC

"I've been working at Bank of America since 2018. The technical space I work under is one of the most complex application which had catered to my learning. Overall, the opportunity has been great and worth considering."