Bank of America Employee Job Reviews

Browse Bank of America Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 1647 Bank of America Review Ratings)

"Bank of America has been a fantastic company to work for. Benefits are available to full and part time associates, without waiting a trial period. The cost of health benefits is pretty low compared to what I have heard others are paying at their company. The breadth of benefits is also a huge draw. 3 months paid maternity AND paternity leave, adoption reimbursement, 401K matching, etc. I feel valued as an associate and have had opportunities to step outside the black and white of my role and develop my skills for future advancement."
Posted 7 years ago in Bend, OR
Loan Officer
in Las Vegas, NV

"I've worked for Bank of America for more than five years now, and I truly is a great company. I am looking for advancement elsewhere, because of lack of advancement opportunity in my current role. Coupled with the fact that our bonus structure has been adjust every quarter over the last two years, which reduces our incentive payments, I find I can be can be a perfect asset in a new role. I've enjoyed working for my company and will miss my co-workers very much."

in Jersey City, NJ

"Great opportunity to develop self and get the best exposure of the IT industry."

in Las Vegas, NV

"Bank of America is one of the top three commercial banks in the world who offer a wide variety of products and services. I was proud to work for this institution and certainly grew within the Bank. Strong leadership and a commitment to employees is extremely important to me"

in Plano, TX

"I started at Bank of America in 2013 as a customer service representative. I appreciate the knowledge, stability and benefits it has provided me and my family. I started at entry level and was provided the opportunity to be placed in a new role learning about government case numbers to loans. I also learned how to become a mentor and coach. I am blessed for the experience and opportunity that Bank of America has given me."

Loan Officer
in Corona, CA

"I have worked for a company, Bank of America, who proudly supports their employees’ with passion and commitment to volunteer and give as part of their approach to responsible growth. Bank of America, has been recognized as a Fortune Best Workplace for Giving Back, and they are committed to continuing their long-standing support of employee giving and volunteering. Providing grants up to $500 USD for organizations where employees volunteer regularly is an amazing way to be part of a community that stands strong!"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in San Francisco, CA

"Overall a pretty good bank to work for. There are some antiquated processes but they’re constantly working on improving."

Operations Consultant
in Plano, TX

"I've worked at Bank of America from 2009 until 2014. Starting out as a Loan Officer, I was later moved to the Underwriter position for the Modification Department, then was promoted to Team Manager until my latest position as Operations Consultant. During my tenure with Bank of America, I always maintained a strong relationship with all my colleagues as well as the upper management team , and successfully achieved all tasks assigned. The level of success I have built was centered upon my belief in the core value set by the company and the desire to achieve excellence on all projects given."

in Easley, SC

"Have been here for two years almost and love it. Everyday is a new lesson!"

in Feasterville Trevose, PA

"I have been working at Bank of America for over 2 years. Great company to work for. Started at the bottom and took a huge pay cut but the company allowed me to prove myself and was promoted twice in the last 2 years to get back close to where I was before."

"I’ve been working for Bank of America from Last 1 year and it’s been great experience in migrating legacy application to new frameworks. it’s an additional benefit to be working in banking sector to see and involve how the process works."

Credit Card Collector

"Bank of America is a decent company to work for, especially if you have a college degree."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5

"I've worked for Bank of America from last 1 year, Extensively worked on migrating legacy services into new Micro Level Architecture. It's an added bonus to have banking sector experience as an individual developer as it enhances your design skills in authenticating and securing the data"

DevOps Engineer

"Great company, good people to work with."

SVP
in Charlotte, NC

"Great company! 25 years there."

Cisco Network Engineer
in Jacksonville, FL

"Bank of America is great company to work for with endless opportunities . We supported of 2000 branches. Our project included, Wireless Configuration, remote ATMs, SDWAN, Aruba. As a network engineer, I got an opportunity to learn and grow with the great management and a great team."