2,521 Bank of America Reviews

Browse Bank of America Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 1570 Bank of America Review Ratings)
"I've been working for Bank of America for 6 months, the coworkers are really nice and the boss is doing her job to make everyone feel valuable. It is a good company to work with."
Posted 6 years ago in Corvallis, OR
in Jacksonville, FL

"Great firm, great flexibility"

Senior Architect
in Charlotte, NC

"I have been working bank of America for over a year now and manage a team of 7 employees both on shore and off shore it has been a very technical and progreesive journey in terms of personal and proffesional growth,"

Controls Specialist
in Addison, TX

"Bank of America is a fairly good place to work, as it depends on which team you go to. During my tenure, I found my manager to be continually condescending and not possessing the necessary leadership skills to help me and my teammates grow and excel in our roles."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Dublin, CA

"Bank of America is a wonderful place to work. There is a lot of room for growth and I’ve learned so much from so many of my peers."

DevOps Engineer
in Charlotte, NC

"I have worked for BankofAmerica since March 2019. I have a good experience working there and had the opportunity to work in a DevOps Team where there is a lot of scope in learning new technologies. Thanks Sunil Godishala"

"..........................."

Relationship Manager
in Pasadena, CA

"I have worked with Bank of America just over two years now, coming from working in sales, marketing and management with At&t for 4 years directly prior to this I had absolutely no experience in finance, but Bank of America provides adequate training for the first three months of my employment. Now a few years after I have learned and thrived, I would recommend Bank of America to anyone who is seeking to start in the financial field."

Bank of America Employee

"I've worked for Bank of America for about 18 months, and in that time I quickly learned the benefits and drawbacks with working for a very large company. With over 200k employees globally, opportunities are only limited by your capabilities and chosen career track - great if you're looking to change direction or trajectory. Conversely, with over 200k employees globally, getting tasks accomplished can, at times, be tedious when the number of stakeholders balloon exponentially. A meeting with 20 stakeholders can quickly become a meeting with 200 if other applications are roped in - an unavoidable effect of a company with many inter-connected applications."

Bank of America Employee

"I have never work the Manager and Company like BoFA So I am recommending anyone who is interested in the position. The Other thing the system they have regarding implementing a project is quite perfect and encouraging In addition to this the way they organized their team is unbelievable."

Customer Service Representative
in Pomona, CA

"Bank of America has been good to me and treat their employees well. Bank of America pays well and has incentive programs in most roles so that is a huge plus although to hit the highest tier you have to work a lot of overtime. I need more flexibility so I have decided to look for employment here at Jobot."

in Jersey City, NJ

"I have worked for BoFa in many different projects, but recently in the Derivatives and Forecasting Stress project which consists of the ability of the counterparty to keep continuing business with the bank. This mostly regulatory between the Bank of the SEC."

Loan Processor
in Chandler, AZ

"I have worked for Bank of America for over 6 years. It has been a great place to work and learn all about the mortgage / Banking industry. They provide great support to their employees and offer amazing benefits packages, which include child care and tuition reimbursement which are both important to me."

in Remote, OR

"I’ve worked at Bank of America for over 4 years and there is no better place for longevity and professional development. Stable company with a solid and responsible growth strategy. Also has some of the best benefits offered in the industry and the opportunity to work in many areas of banking/finance as well as credit and lending."

Manager

"A strong company but needs to hire more associates until customers commit to the new strategies."

in Westlake Village, CA

"I have nothing to add now."