On average, employees at Wells Fargo give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Wells Fargo employees are Mortgage Loan Specialists submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Senior Mortgage Consultants with a rating of 4.9.

(based on 804 Wells Fargo Review Ratings)
"Wells Fargo Home Mortgage is a good company. The work environment is conducive to a positive work/life balance."
Posted 3 years ago in Frederick, MD
in Beverly Hills, CA

"Wells Fargo is worst company ever to work with. Manager pushes you to death to open an account or credit card for you client."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Secure Code Reviewer
in Minneapolis, MN

"I'm in a particularly good team. 100% remote work, with a good deal of trust and competence."

Wells Fargo (1453)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Consolidated Edison (26)
3.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Citizens Financial Group (11)
Bank Teller
in Dundalk, MD

"I have been working here for a year and this is an amazing job. I love the people that I work with and the management truly cares about their workers. My service manager and branch manager have been meeting with me regularly to discuss how I am improving and how I can improve enough to get a promotion. It is easy to move up in this company! We have work gatherings every few months. We had paint note at a restaurant one night and went to a baseball game another time. The pay is better than all of the other banks, too! I honestly can't say anything bad about Wells Fargo. The only thing that is a bit annoying is pushing sales, but I knew this job was going to be involving sales before getting hired."

in Banning, CA

"India Wells Fargo - Infrastructure Management Leadership team is the worst (including IM Head). I worked for Wells Fargo India captive unit for around 2 years, it’s my worst experience and I've never seen a company like this in my career. Senior leadership team (including IM Head) in Infrastructure Management (IM) team is spoiling the company reputation. - I was aligned to Infrastructure Management (IM) division and the leadership team in IM is horrible. They don't have any work ethics. - There is lot of politics in IM, no growth for good candidates... senior leadership team is spoiling candidates careers. - Infrastructure Management (IM) Senior Leadership team is lacking key leaders and true professional leaders, currently these people are spoiling this company's reputation. - There are couple of senior leaders (including IM Head) in IM and they are spoiling IM teams... these guys like communalism and create an unhealthy atmosphere in the Infrastructure Management (IM) division... this is going to impact even Overall India Wells Fargo company reputation because of these few worst senior leaders in IM."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5

Average Wells Fargo Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Minneapolis, MN

"Great benefits, but no room for growth or movement. This is an ideal place for someone who wants to remain in the same position for years and years, but for those who wish to grow and develop as an employee, this department is not for you."

in Spokane Valley, WA

"I've worked for this company for more than 25 years. Since the Wachovia merger, things have changed dramatically. This is a huge company and salaries and promotions are driven largely by HR type policies. It also takes forever and a day for things to happen. For instance, hiring a new employee should be a routine item. But it takes several months to just get approval to post a position. Maybe that's the way a big company needs to operate. But I really miss the good ole days of banking."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Wells Fargo Employee

"Great company with excellent training and resources available."

in San Bernardino, CA

"For the time I was there, I cannot speak badly about the company or its mission statement."

Wells Fargo Employee

"Wells Fargo was a good project and the pace of the company was fast and good."

QA Analyst
in Philadelphia, PA

"Wells Fargo is great company to work. Ideal work environment. Good managers to motivate people to work and opportunity to learn and work."

Senior .NET Developer
Wells Fargo Employee

"I've worked for Wells since 2006. They're a good company to work for, though they can be bureaucratic and demanding. This may be a reflection of my current position and the team I am on. I have found little opportunity to move to other positions, but I am a very specialized technician, so that shouldn't be a reflection in the company."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
in Vero Beach, FL

"Great company to advance with strong sales ability and work ethic. Leadership and coaching skills are paramount to any management position, especially to advance."

Senior Java Developer
in Fremont, CA

"Great to have been here."

Wells Fargo Employee

"I worked for Wells Fargo for many years and as a whole I believe in the company, however (as with most large corporations) there is way too much politics going on and not enough emphasis on the employees."