(based on 813 Wells Fargo Review Ratings)
"I have been with the bank for 16 years. Started out as First Union, then Wachovia and finally Wells Fargo bank. Wells Fargo is a great company to work for, they are strong and have high credit ratings in the market. They own over 160 billion dollars of market cap and it has a trillion dollars of worth in assets."
Posted 5 years ago in Roanoke, VA
Senior Product Manager
in Concord, CA

"Wells Fargo is a great company to work for."

Data Analyst
in San Francisco, CA

"I have worked for more than couple of years."

Wells Fargo (1462)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Consolidated Edison (28)
3.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Teavana (7)
in San Francisco, CA

"Good company, nice clients, great placements."

Operating Systems Engineer
in Charlotte, NC

"Great place to work. Always trying to be better."

Average Wells Fargo Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Analytics Consultant
in San Francisco, CA

"• Passionate about data science and analytics with 7+ years of proven experience in ETL processing, SQL, product development and analysis, business process improvement, enterprise level reporting and creative storytelling. • Looking forward to new opportunities in the field of Data / Product/ Business Analytics where core skills in inferential analytics and strategic decision making will be utilized, to provide insights regarding growth initiatives to businesses. • Gained following skills during experience in various sectors like Banking and Finance, Marketing, Sustainable Energy Utilities Business, IT consulting."

Senior BI Developer
in Charlotte, NC

"I have 9 years of experience in business Intelligence development working with integration tool SSIS and reporting using SSRS, Datawarehousing using Star Schema and Sno-flake Schema on Multi-dimensional and tabular modeling of data in SSAS."

in Fremont, CA

"The product is very good and management is great. Trying to do scrum but there are quite a few growing pains. Most of the problems come from corporate not willing to move with the times on what a Software Engineer expects in this area. Not only is the compensation bellow market rate but the general atmosphere is stilted. They prefer to hire mostly contractors so the turnover rate is very high. No real attempts seem to be made to foster a good culture."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Beverly Hills, CA

"Wells Fargo is worst company ever to work with. Manager pushes you to death to open an account or credit card for you client."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Secure Code Reviewer
in Minneapolis, MN

"I'm in a particularly good team. 100% remote work, with a good deal of trust and competence."

Bank Teller
in Dundalk, MD

"I have been working here for a year and this is an amazing job. I love the people that I work with and the management truly cares about their workers. My service manager and branch manager have been meeting with me regularly to discuss how I am improving and how I can improve enough to get a promotion. It is easy to move up in this company! We have work gatherings every few months. We had paint note at a restaurant one night and went to a baseball game another time. The pay is better than all of the other banks, too! I honestly can't say anything bad about Wells Fargo. The only thing that is a bit annoying is pushing sales, but I knew this job was going to be involving sales before getting hired."

in Banning, CA

"India Wells Fargo - Infrastructure Management Leadership team is the worst (including IM Head). I worked for Wells Fargo India captive unit for around 2 years, it’s my worst experience and I've never seen a company like this in my career. Senior leadership team (including IM Head) in Infrastructure Management (IM) team is spoiling the company reputation. - I was aligned to Infrastructure Management (IM) division and the leadership team in IM is horrible. They don't have any work ethics. - There is lot of politics in IM, no growth for good candidates... senior leadership team is spoiling candidates careers. - Infrastructure Management (IM) Senior Leadership team is lacking key leaders and true professional leaders, currently these people are spoiling this company's reputation. - There are couple of senior leaders (including IM Head) in IM and they are spoiling IM teams... these guys like communalism and create an unhealthy atmosphere in the Infrastructure Management (IM) division... this is going to impact even Overall India Wells Fargo company reputation because of these few worst senior leaders in IM."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Minneapolis, MN

"Great benefits, but no room for growth or movement. This is an ideal place for someone who wants to remain in the same position for years and years, but for those who wish to grow and develop as an employee, this department is not for you."

in Spokane Valley, WA

"I've worked for this company for more than 25 years. Since the Wachovia merger, things have changed dramatically. This is a huge company and salaries and promotions are driven largely by HR type policies. It also takes forever and a day for things to happen. For instance, hiring a new employee should be a routine item. But it takes several months to just get approval to post a position. Maybe that's the way a big company needs to operate. But I really miss the good ole days of banking."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Wells Fargo Employee

"Great company with excellent training and resources available."

in San Bernardino, CA

"For the time I was there, I cannot speak badly about the company or its mission statement."