Bank of America Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse Bank of America Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Bank of America give their company a 4.1 rating out of 5.0 - which is 5% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Bank of America employees are Wholesale Account Executives submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Application Programmers with a rating of 4.9.

(based on 1648 Bank of America Review Ratings)

"I've worked for Bank of America for most of my working life. They have great benefits but there is opportunity in their compensation. Especially for those who are dedicated employees and go out of their way to get the job done and make recommendations for process improvements. Also seeing some of the senior leadership team not willing to confront other senior leadership on their blindness to top talent that reports to them."
Posted 8 years ago in Dorchester, WI
Bank of America Employee

"Stable company to work for."

Relationship Banker

"Great company to work for and to gain experience. The atmosphere and workplace environment are easy for any future employee to fit into."

Bank of America (2599)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Home Finance of America (17)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Cottonwood Financial (5)
Bank of America Employee

"I have been working with Bank of America for a couple of months."

Bank of America Employee

"I've worked for Bank of America for 1 and half years. I was in a Remote position. I really like to work for them. Especially, my co-worker was very nice."

Solutions Advisor

"I worked for Bank of America for 4 years as a Credit Solutions Advisor. Thankful for all the learning opportunities the Bank gave me and I wish prosperity and success to whoever applies there."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Bank of America Employee

"It’s a great place to work, a competitive salary with great career advancement opportunities"

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Relationship Manager

"Bank of America is a Company that takes into consideration the need of its employees. The benefits that Bank of America provide are very good from vacations, sicks days, 401k, medical plans, leaves for emergencies and parental leave for mothers and fathers. I think overall is a very good company to work for."

Bank of America Employee

"I've worked with Bank of America for about 4 years and it's been a really great experience to work with a wonderful and hardworking team. I was able to accomplish most of the tasks set before me, due to the amenities provided within this establishment, but as they say "all good things often come to an end"."

Bank of America Employee

"I have been working for Bank of America for the past 3 years. Pros: Good work-life balance Competitive pay good culture Cons: bureaucracy"

Closer

"I have been an employee at Bank of America since 2018. It is one of the largest banks in the world and employs over 100,000 employees. Through my experience with Bank of America, I have found that they have a great culture and values. Great management and opportunities for advancement."

Bank of America Employee

"It was a great Internship!"

Data Analyst

"I've worked for Bank of America for two years and it was a very pleasant experience. I am grateful to have worked for this company as it has a very friendly and welcoming environment. ."

Bank of America Employee

"I have been in the mortgage industry for more than 10 years."

Linux Systems Engineer

"I have worked for BOA. I learned many skills here."

Senior Account Manager

"Bank of America is a great place to work. The company's Code of Conduct, Culture, and Benefits are some of the best out there. They balance top talent while offering flexibility."

Bank of America Reviews FAQs

Is Bank of America a good company to work for?

Bank of America has an overall rating of 4.1 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 1648 Bank of America Review Ratings left anonymously by Bank of America employees, which is 5% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 96% of employees would recommend working at Bank of America.

Does Bank of America pay their employees well?

Bank of America employees earn $45,000 annually on average, or $22 per hour, which is 32% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 509 Bank of America employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find Bank of America Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working a Bank of America?

96% of employees would recommend working at Bank of America with the overall rating of 4.1 out of 5. Employees also rated Bank of America 4.0 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.9 for Rewards You Receive, 3.6 for Growth Opportunities and 4.1 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at Bank of America?

According to our data, the highest paying job at Bank of America is a Performance Coach at $17,992,000 annually. Browse Bank of America Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at Bank of America?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at Bank of America is a Reviewer at $16,000 annually. Browse Bank of America Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at Bank of America?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at Bank of America to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.

Browse Bank of America Employee Job Reviews by Location