(based on 219 Spectrum Review Ratings)
"I've only been working at TWC for one week, so I'm still in training. This company is not perfect but I've been thoroughly impressed by the blatant intent to ensure employee value, direction of company and reasons to stay. The interview, HR intake and training have all been great. The training is a bit informal and unstructured but I seriously do not have much issue with it, as I come from a 'sink or swim' environment. Diane you are doing a great job! So, Diane is a manager over the APS group in Charlotte, NC, doing some pre-training. I like her spunk and willingness to improve processes. Managers don't micromanage. A good sign as it does not work with IT people, who by nature have to be self-sufficient. I like the calm atmosphere here, A LOT. The benefits rock. How TWC has presented all employee benefits and resources in one portal is done incredibly well. Again, benefits are top notch. Little things I like, that shows TWC cares: Special 'Expecting Mothers' and 'Fuel Efficient Vehicles' parking spaces. There was a red Camaro parked in one today, lol. The thoughtful interior design on an old building, training rooms that get used, large bathrooms, cell phone shelf in stalls, urinal mat (thank you), full size mirror, 50 inch tv's, gaming room (hardly used), USB charger outlet at desk, locked storage, clean air, janitor constantly cleaning (nice guy too), well-thought out and executed benefits program and many businesses in park (Planet Fitness). I may be a noob, but not a noob to life. I like it here. For those who feel there is no room to grow, invest in your education and apply for a different position. TWC prefers to promote and hire internally. Any downfalls TWC may have, I can resolve by investing in myself. TWC has placed many paths to grow in man and retire with the company. The opportunities are there, but you do have to reach for them. Like life do not expect anything good to fall into your lap. Get out there and hustle."
Posted 5 years ago in Charlotte, NC
in Worcester, MA

"Spectrum TV only hires reporters. It was a better company when it was Charter."

in West, TX

"I am excited about working with this company!"

Spectrum (357)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Hulu (7)
3.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Sinclair Broadcast Group (28)
Outside Sales Representative
in Buffalo, NY

"Excellent Experience, very professional company and team, great people, teamwork spirit, the best training, definitively a superb overall experience!!!!"

in Walker, MI

"I have worked for Charter Communications / Spectrum since December 2018. While this is a great company to work for, my heart is really in the mortgage business. They are one of the best companies I have ever had the pleasure of working for. Wonderful to their employees, generous benefits, and so much more. But, as I said, my heart lies with another."

Average Spectrum Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Cerritos, CA

"I worked for Spectrum Enterprise in sales for over 2 years. The benefits and training offered were very good. The company was going through many internal changes. I reported to 3 different Sales Directors and 2 Sales Managers in my time there. The number and type of accounts were changing on a quarterly basis. I wish them the best."

Spectrum Employee

"They do not pay for performance. So whether you just do the bare minimum or try to go above and exceed there is no performance incentive."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Residential Account Representative

"top rep, never disciplined for not commissioning out each month, the problem is that I've been in telecom for 10 years without a raise or promotion."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Automation Software Engineer

"Best place to work and learn new things"

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Englewood, CO

"Good place to work as a full time employee"

in El Segundo, CA

"Spectrum Networks is an environment filled with creativity and innovation. The ability to share hyper-local stories that impact the communities in which people live has been inspirational and a real game-changer in broadcast journalism."

in Akron, OH

"I work for the spectrum when it was originally Time Warner Cable. Time Warner was the best employer and always took care of their employees. Spectrum bought them out in 2017"

in Duluth, GA

"As a new employee, I have found a lackluster culture where everyone is empowered to say no and nobody can say yes. It appears the whole organization hides behind email and will not engage in meaningful work or communication with other employees, The company has so many resources that are wasted due to this culture- which is driven from the highest levels by the political hierarchy that exists"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
in Chatsworth, CA

"The company has great benefits and a great salary"

in Edgewood, KY

"Charter communications grew by acquation and purchase Time Warner Cable. Understanding the brand and overcoming prior companies values is challenging. The company overall is a great work environment. 401k and Healthcare is very generous."

in Maryland Heights, MO

"My time at Spectrum was brief. The people at Spectrum are very diverse and the culture there is very competitive. In my time there, I was privileged to work with some great people in the industry."