(based on 203 Spectrum Review Ratings)
"I've worked for Time Warner Business Class for a little over a year now. This company is focused on the customer experience and strives to be the best in the field. There is tremendous internal competition. We battle over the same opportunities with around 40 reps on the same sales floor along with inside sales and channel sales. There is great potential to earn some good money."
Posted 6 years ago in Austin, TX
in Chatsworth, CA

"The company has great benefits and a great salary"

in Edgewood, KY

"Charter communications grew by acquation and purchase Time Warner Cable. Understanding the brand and overcoming prior companies values is challenging. The company overall is a great work environment. 401k and Healthcare is very generous."

Spectrum (341)

4.3 Highest Rated in this Industry is TBS (27)
3.1 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Cumulus Broadcasting (24)
in Maryland Heights, MO

"My time at Spectrum was brief. The people at Spectrum are very diverse and the culture there is very competitive. In my time there, I was privileged to work with some great people in the industry."

Senior Programmer Analyst

"Great company, nice people to work with. The company works hard to treat it's employees right, the people there truly care."

Average Spectrum Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Chatsworth, CA

"I've worked for Spectrum former Time Warner Cable for close to 15 years and for the most part of it was a growing and ever changing experience. My time spent there help shaped the person I am today, unfortunately they had to move my position to another state and started closing departments within California that ended my career in the company."

in Irving, TX

"Spectrum company offers competitive pay a very chill place to work."

Product Support Specialist
in Charlotte, NC

"I've only been working at TWC for one week, so I'm still in training. This company is not perfect but I've been thoroughly impressed by the blatant intent to ensure employee value, direction of company and reasons to stay. The interview, HR intake and training have all been great. The training is a bit informal and unstructured but I seriously do not have much issue with it, as I come from a 'sink or swim' environment. Diane you are doing a great job! So, Diane is a manager over the APS group in Charlotte, NC, doing some pre-training. I like her spunk and willingness to improve processes. Managers don't micromanage. A good sign as it does not work with IT people, who by nature have to be self-sufficient. I like the calm atmosphere here, A LOT. The benefits rock. How TWC has presented all employee benefits and resources in one portal is done incredibly well. Again, benefits are top notch. Little things I like, that shows TWC cares: Special 'Expecting Mothers' and 'Fuel Efficient Vehicles' parking spaces. There was a red Camaro parked in one today, lol. The thoughtful interior design on an old building, training rooms that get used, large bathrooms, cell phone shelf in stalls, urinal mat (thank you), full size mirror, 50 inch tv's, gaming room (hardly used), USB charger outlet at desk, locked storage, clean air, janitor constantly cleaning (nice guy too), well-thought out and executed benefits program and many businesses in park (Planet Fitness). I may be a noob, but not a noob to life. I like it here. For those who feel there is no room to grow, invest in your education and apply for a different position. TWC prefers to promote and hire internally. Any downfalls TWC may have, I can resolve by investing in myself. TWC has placed many paths to grow in man and retire with the company. The opportunities are there, but you do have to reach for them. Like life do not expect anything good to fall into your lap. Get out there and hustle."

in Flushing, NY

"Worked since 2006, salary was 45,000 and usually including commissions."

Spectrum Employee

"I've worked for the company as a freelance engineer during two + years. Company is really huge and has divisions probably in many states of US. But after company got new owner I was told that they don't need maintenance engineer anymore because of new equipment and long term of warranty support."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Senior Database Administrator
in Broomfield, CO

"Excellent place to work. Recommended."

in Charlotte, NC

"I have been with Time Warner Cable for 10 years. I started at residential for 5 years and next moved to business class."

Spectrum Employee

"I have worked for time Warner Cable and find it very difficult to work with. The environment is always unstable and no one can find the answer for a solution. I don't like to work in this manner. There is no documentation for reference."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Installation Technician
in Richardson, TX

"Since 2007 I've been a part of one of the best companies in the nation. Over the past 7 years of employment with Time Warner Cable it has been a very rewarding and valued learning process that has benefited my abilities of performance."

in Charlotte, NC

"Time Warner has been a great company to work for during my tenure."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5