(based on 219 Spectrum Review Ratings)
"I've only been working at TWC for one week, so I'm still in training. This company is not perfect but I've been thoroughly impressed by the blatant intent to ensure employee value, direction of company and reasons to stay. The interview, HR intake and training have all been great. The training is a bit informal and unstructured but I seriously do not have much issue with it, as I come from a 'sink or swim' environment. Diane you are doing a great job! So, Diane is a manager over the APS group in Charlotte, NC, doing some pre-training. I like her spunk and willingness to improve processes. Managers don't micromanage. A good sign as it does not work with IT people, who by nature have to be self-sufficient. I like the calm atmosphere here, A LOT. The benefits rock. How TWC has presented all employee benefits and resources in one portal is done incredibly well. Again, benefits are top notch. Little things I like, that shows TWC cares: Special 'Expecting Mothers' and 'Fuel Efficient Vehicles' parking spaces. There was a red Camaro parked in one today, lol. The thoughtful interior design on an old building, training rooms that get used, large bathrooms, cell phone shelf in stalls, urinal mat (thank you), full size mirror, 50 inch tv's, gaming room (hardly used), USB charger outlet at desk, locked storage, clean air, janitor constantly cleaning (nice guy too), well-thought out and executed benefits program and many businesses in park (Planet Fitness). I may be a noob, but not a noob to life. I like it here. For those who feel there is no room to grow, invest in your education and apply for a different position. TWC prefers to promote and hire internally. Any downfalls TWC may have, I can resolve by investing in myself. TWC has placed many paths to grow in man and retire with the company. The opportunities are there, but you do have to reach for them. Like life do not expect anything good to fall into your lap. Get out there and hustle."
Posted 5 years ago in Charlotte, NC
in Chatsworth, CA

"Its a great place to work and move up in the company."

in Portland, ME

"I have been with the company for 6 months and have found that the development of new hires is the Achilles heel of their growth."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Technical Support Specialist

"It is a decent call center employment, but the overall management does not make it easy to find any assistance. Limited to 40 hours per year that you can miss at all, so if you have a single true health situation that leaves you hospitalized for any extended time you're out. Work at home is possible but requires too much effort to reach compared to other companies."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Installation Technician
in Mount Vernon, NY

"I think this is a great company to work for. While working at this company, I learned many valuable skills that I've used throughout life."

Technical Support Representative
in Blue Ash, OH

"I have been with TWC for a few months. So far the job is great. I do not like the grading scale of my performance goals. They are not fair in my mind. But I work to get the job done."

Field Service Technician

"I've worked for Time Warner Cable since 2008, and I can say this is a good company to work for. The benefits are good, and people here are friendly."

Assistant Operations Manager
in El Segundo, CA

"I've worked with Time Warner Cable Regional NOC division only for 2 months and in that time frame I have been a part of a department who monitored and provided support for its customers either it be for voice, data or video. With its various monitoring tools, us NOC engineers have the capability of supporting it with a 99.99% of uptime result."

in El Segundo, CA

"I worked for Time Warner Cable for eight years and found it to be a good place to work, with excellent compensation and benefits and a good work environment."

Help Desk Coordinator
in Costa Mesa, CA

"I've worked for Time Warner Business Class since it's development. It's a great product overall but will need continued growth technologically and in operations processes."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Spectrum Employee

"Low salary. Manager complains if you are 3 minutes late (micromanagement). Lack of communication (all the information is kept in secret). No career growth (unless you want to be a call center supervisor)."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Senior Account Executive

"I've worked for Time Warner Business Class for a little over a year now. This company is focused on the customer experience and strives to be the best in the field. There is tremendous internal competition. We battle over the same opportunities with around 40 reps on the same sales floor along with inside sales and channel sales. There is great potential to earn some good money."

Sales Operations Manager
in Chatsworth, CA

"I have been employed with Time Warner Cable since 2008. I have learned and developed many skills with this company."

in Akron, OH

"Worked there 13 years. A lot of changes but overall good company."

Research Analyst
in Chatsworth, CA

"Great job. I was able to create reports that were easy to turn into dashboards and use them to demonstrate different capabilities of the report to management."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Columbus, OH

"Awesome place to work from the bottom up."