(based on 206 Spectrum Review Ratings)
"I've worked for Time Warner Business Class for a little over a year now. This company is focused on the customer experience and strives to be the best in the field. There is tremendous internal competition. We battle over the same opportunities with around 40 reps on the same sales floor along with inside sales and channel sales. There is great potential to earn some good money."
Posted 6 years ago in Austin, TX
Spectrum Employee

"The company is good but no room for improvement and no other job opportunities in town."

in Charlotte, NC

"The benefits are good and, while progress is rarely swift, it is possible to move up within the company. The climate is frustrating in that it is incredibly political and decision-making is frequently more about self-improvement than the good of the company/customer. The corporation does a poor job assessing ROI on Capex/Opex spending and often overspends in areas with little/no return, while grossly neglecting those that could make/save the most."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Chatsworth, CA

"Its a great place to work and move up in the company."

in Portland, ME

"I have been with the company for 6 months and have found that the development of new hires is the Achilles heel of their growth."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Technical Support Specialist

"It is a decent call center employment, but the overall management does not make it easy to find any assistance. Limited to 40 hours per year that you can miss at all, so if you have a single true health situation that leaves you hospitalized for any extended time you're out. Work at home is possible but requires too much effort to reach compared to other companies."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Installation Technician
in Mount Vernon, NY

"I think this is a great company to work for. While working at this company, I learned many valuable skills that I've used throughout life."

Technical Support Representative
in Blue Ash, OH

"I have been with TWC for a few months. So far the job is great. I do not like the grading scale of my performance goals. They are not fair in my mind. But I work to get the job done."

Field Service Technician

"I've worked for Time Warner Cable since 2008, and I can say this is a good company to work for. The benefits are good, and people here are friendly."

Assistant Operations Manager
in El Segundo, CA

"I've worked with Time Warner Cable Regional NOC division only for 2 months and in that time frame I have been a part of a department who monitored and provided support for its customers either it be for voice, data or video. With its various monitoring tools, us NOC engineers have the capability of supporting it with a 99.99% of uptime result."

in El Segundo, CA

"I worked for Time Warner Cable for eight years and found it to be a good place to work, with excellent compensation and benefits and a good work environment."

Help Desk Coordinator
in Costa Mesa, CA

"I've worked for Time Warner Business Class since it's development. It's a great product overall but will need continued growth technologically and in operations processes."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Spectrum Employee

"Low salary. Manager complains if you are 3 minutes late (micromanagement). Lack of communication (all the information is kept in secret). No career growth (unless you want to be a call center supervisor)."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Senior Account Executive

Sales Operations Manager
in Chatsworth, CA

"I have been employed with Time Warner Cable since 2008. I have learned and developed many skills with this company."

in Akron, OH

"Worked there 13 years. A lot of changes but overall good company."