(based on 719 Best Buy Review Ratings)
"I worked for BBY for 14 years. World class company. Challenging environment, results driven company that rewards performance. A big company that does try to stay small in the way leadership relates to employees. I have tremendous respect for the company, founder Richard Schultz, and present senior leadership."
Posted 7 years ago in Richfield, MN
Sales Associate
in Alamo, TX

"Great company, fun place to be with, the people are really nice and do know what they are talking about."

Group Lead
in Wichita, KS
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Eden Prairie, MN

"I've worked with Best Buy for 3 months now and I feel like the job I do really reflects the products we sell. There is inconsistency at times with managers, but that's the structure of leadership, and it's independent to its own store. I love Best Buy's ethics."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Sales Consultant
in Fort Wayne, IN

"I have worked for Best Buy for a little over one year and have found it to be a strong, values-based company that is constantly growing. They have a well-above standard teaching and training program for their staff to be able to uphold their mission of connecting their customers with the complete package of the technology that they seek to own by creating a relationship with the customer to benefit over a long-term period."

Senior Transportation Systems Analyst
in Richfield, MN

"Overall I am satisfied with Best Buy and would not be sad if I stayed there for the next 20 years. That being said when I am writing software and fixing issues within the code I enjoy the work. The problem with Best Buy is a lot of that work is outsourced so I am not seeing as much of it as I would like. Instead I am being tasked with designing and implementing outbound transportation strategy."

Customer Service Representative

"I've worked in best buy for about 5 years. I had great experiences during my time of employment. I left on good terms hoping to expand my learning experiences."

Person You Work For 3.7 / 5 People You Work With 3.7 / 5 Work Setting 3.7 / 5
Support You Get 3.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.7 / 5
in Richfield, MN

"Not a favorable review on my part. Mismanagement, apathy, and they call the event production the churn, and it really is. Not a fan, chose to not re-up my contract with no other work on the horizon."

in Fairfax, VA

"Best Buy is a great place to work with a lot of upward mobility opportunity. It provides on the job training and a wealth of resources to develop both product and professional knowledge. The company itself has really invested in making a positive impact on the longevity of the business."

Person You Work For 4.7 / 5 People You Work With 4.7 / 5 Work Setting 4.7 / 5
Support You Get 4.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.7 / 5
in West Covina, CA

"I was with Best Buy for 6 years, I loved installing and the different challenges I faced everyday. My overall view for the company is an average one."

Person You Work For 3.3 / 5 People You Work With 3.3 / 5 Work Setting 3.3 / 5
Support You Get 3.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.3 / 5
in Las Vegas, NV

"I've been working Geek Squad for about 2 months now and I can say that it is a great experience. I love the vibe and the experience it brings. I am really learning a lot and I love helping clients. But, the bad side of working as a Consultation Agent is that there tends to be some clients that arent pleased with the service that we provide. But overall, I love working at Geek Squad."

Person You Work For 4.3 / 5 People You Work With 4.3 / 5 Work Setting 4.3 / 5
Support You Get 4.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.3 / 5
in Mission Viejo, CA

"The company is great company to work for with great benefits. Very flexible in hours. The hours versus the pay isn't the greatest especially working during holidays and crazy holiday shopping season."

Sales Specialist
in Orange, CA

"I've worked there for 5 years and it's been great! Great experience! Fun place to work at. I have learned a lot working here. There is always something new to learn, which makes each day productive. Great company and great supervisors/managers."

Person You Work For 4.7 / 5 People You Work With 4.7 / 5 Work Setting 4.7 / 5
Inventory Specialist
in Tampa, FL

"Yes, the pay is low but geek squad fulfills every nerd need I have."

Person You Work For 2.7 / 5 People You Work With 2.7 / 5 Work Setting 2.7 / 5
Support You Get 2.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.7 / 5
in Tampa, FL

"its okay, I have been with best buy for 5 years and have placed my blood sweat and tears in the company. The skills that I have obtained is amazing but if you are talented and believe you should get promoted in your own store its not going to happen. The pay for the work doesn't match up."

Person You Work For 2.3 / 5 People You Work With 2.3 / 5 Work Setting 2.3 / 5
Support You Get 2.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.3 / 5
Sales Associate
in Geneva, IL

"This company sucks.TThis company sucks.his company sucks.This company sucks.This company sucks.This company sucks."