On average, employees at T-Mobile give their company a 3.7 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest T-Mobile employees are Store Managers submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Account Executives with a rating of 4.7.

(based on 134 T-Mobile Review Ratings)
"Worked here as an Intern. A great place to be at as it's not just work but there's a lot of fun in the floor. Met CEO three times in three months and he is a delight to have a conversation with!"
Posted 5 years ago in Bellevue, WA
Technical Support Engineer
in Concord, CA

"I have been with T-mobile for the last 5 years and with all honesty, it is one of the best companies I have ever been at. They have a very competitive compensation based on market and location needs, nice benefits, great work environment, and amazing leadership."

in Birmingham, AL

"T-Mobile use to be great but it has truly fallen off the last year in a half 2 years. Although we have great benefits that tend to make most of us stay, sometimes you start to feel like I know I can get this somewhere else. I have been working here for over four years. I came when there was a freeze on raises and now after all of that and a lot of knowledge about several different departments and trying to move up you tend to see a lot of favoritism. They go off who they want and who they are friends with, instead of who is truly qualified. The atmosphere and morale has been horrible and I just wish and hope for the old T-Mobile."

T-Mobile (236)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Adtech (6)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Blue Fountain Media (8)
in Bellingham, WA

"Very genuine and caring company to work for."

in Parsippany, NJ

"Great culture. Clean processes. However, in the first year of B2B sales. It can be make or break. The compensation package was very good. I understand now it has been adjusted down."

Average T-Mobile Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Senior Sales Representative
in Worcester, MA

"TCC Mobile is a partner of T-Mobile Inc. And the way that they conduct their business is unethical and misleading to its customers. I have chosen to resign due to the fact they are trying to force me to tack extras on to customer accounts to build better metrics for the store, even though no customers have approved any addition or changes be made to their accounts. Thus stealing customers hard earned money for the conglomerate to look like there is a flow of income."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Mobile, AL

"Current district manager is very green and runs without giving direction but threats. Horrible work environment and expected to work 60+ hours every week."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
T-Mobile Employee

"Not for professionals. Company investing in network because it sorely needs it but amount of investment not nearly enough. Network has serious issues unless you are outside. If you are in a tall office building will not work. They are trying desperately to sell company which causes havoc with continuity and processes. Get ready to have a litany of complaints regarding wrong billing and number of other problems. Management does not want to hear about problems. Decent if you are just starting out in sales, but if you are an accomplished professional run for your life..."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
in Draper, UT

"I have worked for T-Mobile for the past two years. It has been a great job while in college. The pay is good, and the people are great."

T-Mobile Employee

"Lots of energy with tremendous subscriber growth."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
T-Mobile Employee

"It was a good company. I love to work there. That was my field job. I liked field job."

Software Developer
in Bellevue, WA

"T-Mobile, USA is one of the leading telecom companies in USA I worked as a Software Developer - Android/SIM in Product Development team of T-Mobile. It was a good experience developing Android Applications for the company. Being a technology enthusiast, it was fun to keep my hands on latest mobile devices and technologies like NFC, WiFi-Calling, etc."

iOS Developer
in Renton, WA

"One of the best laid back places to work. The employees are very friendly and you feel at home almost immediately."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Web Content Writer
in Colorado Springs, CO

"T-Mobile is overall a great place the work. The only real problem is a lack of an opportunity to promote from within."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Salt Lake City, UT

"I liked working at T-Mobile. A grate job if you are going to school and needed to work at the same time. Just remember to keep the big picture in mind and don't get sucked into the world of retail. Good Luck"

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Greenville, SC

"I've worked for T-Mobile since 2008 in retail sales, and it's been a great company to work for with plenty of room for growth. Year over year I've seen positive increase in my salary starting at 35k per year to 52k. Each location will vary but the company compensates you well and the benefits are great."