(based on 143 T-Mobile Review Ratings)
"Overall T-Mobile was an excellent place to work. Even when business decisions necessitated the closing of our site, T-Mobile provided resources to help with finding new employment and a severance to help bridge the gap. I recommend T-Mobile to others."
Posted 6 years ago in Kansas City, MO
Sales Manager
in Woodbridge, NJ

"I have worked for a TPR branched T-Mobile called Executive Cellular Phones for 3 years. In those 3 years with the company I have changed dramatically from the person that was shy to talk to anyone to an individual being able to manage a team of 8 reps and coach them. I was taught how to become better and self motivate myself and others around me to do better."

in Washington, DC

"The managers go in a power trip and treat the team like ***shit*** they take they fun out of working here at T-Mobile sad to say I will be soon be moving on I’m looking for better jobs now this job it’s crazy different races try to build a bond and turn on other races I refuse to work in a environment we’re they always agree with the manager even though he is wrong it use to be amazing....not tryna work in a Buisness that operates like this .. I’m moving on I would push anyone in this company to move onto better always remain humble work as hard as u can without letting others break down ur character but if u feel people attacking ur character and u know u are amazing don’t stand for the bullshit move on"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5

T-Mobile (245)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Adtech (6)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Blue Fountain Media (8)
Senior Product Manager
in Bellevue, WA

"It is a great place to work with wonderful energetic people"

in La Habra, CA

"I’ve been with tmobile for 4 years i have learned and grown with the company. I started in Bay Area were i felt the structure of the company was better when i transferred down to LA the culture of the company just wasn’t the same. Which ultimately resulted in my resignation."

Average T-Mobile Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Project Manager

"................................."

T-Mobile Employee

"I worked at T-Mobile for a period of 6 months for an internship as part of the marketing team for the newly acquired Layer3TV product. Working at T-Mobile I felt like my insights were heard by upper management and it really made me feel part of the team even though I was just an intern at the moment."

T-Mobile Employee

"I’ve worked for T-Mobile to build the new 5G network. It’s been a pleasure working with the team we had in development."

in Bothell, WA

"it was a great experience"

Mobile Expert
in Rapid City, SD

"Fun atmosphere, good culture, fast paced. Only reason I had to leave the opportunity was because of my move back to California! Was great getting my hands on the newest tech and understanding the whole cell phone infrastructure and politics. Highly recommend T-Mobile as a company. o"

Technical Support Engineer
in Concord, CA

"I have been with T-mobile for the last 5 years and with all honesty, it is one of the best companies I have ever been at. They have a very competitive compensation based on market and location needs, nice benefits, great work environment, and amazing leadership."

in Birmingham, AL

"T-Mobile use to be great but it has truly fallen off the last year in a half 2 years. Although we have great benefits that tend to make most of us stay, sometimes you start to feel like I know I can get this somewhere else. I have been working here for over four years. I came when there was a freeze on raises and now after all of that and a lot of knowledge about several different departments and trying to move up you tend to see a lot of favoritism. They go off who they want and who they are friends with, instead of who is truly qualified. The atmosphere and morale has been horrible and I just wish and hope for the old T-Mobile."

in Bellingham, WA

"Very genuine and caring company to work for."

in Parsippany, NJ

"Great culture. Clean processes. However, in the first year of B2B sales. It can be make or break. The compensation package was very good. I understand now it has been adjusted down."

Senior Sales Representative
in Worcester, MA

"TCC Mobile is a partner of T-Mobile Inc. And the way that they conduct their business is unethical and misleading to its customers. I have chosen to resign due to the fact they are trying to force me to tack extras on to customer accounts to build better metrics for the store, even though no customers have approved any addition or changes be made to their accounts. Thus stealing customers hard earned money for the conglomerate to look like there is a flow of income."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Mobile, AL

"Current district manager is very green and runs without giving direction but threats. Horrible work environment and expected to work 60+ hours every week."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5