(based on 243 T-Mobile Review Ratings)
"Worked here as an Intern. A great place to be at as it's not just work but there's a lot of fun in the floor. Met CEO three times in three months and he is a delight to have a conversation with!"
Posted 7 years ago in Bellevue, WA
iOS Developer
in Renton, WA

"One of the best laid back places to work. The employees are very friendly and you feel at home almost immediately."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Web Content Writer
in Colorado Springs, CO

"T-Mobile is overall a great place the work. The only real problem is a lack of an opportunity to promote from within."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Salt Lake City, UT

"I liked working at T-Mobile. A grate job if you are going to school and needed to work at the same time. Just remember to keep the big picture in mind and don't get sucked into the world of retail. Good Luck"

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Greenville, SC

"I've worked for T-Mobile since 2008 in retail sales, and it's been a great company to work for with plenty of room for growth. Year over year I've seen positive increase in my salary starting at 35k per year to 52k. Each location will vary but the company compensates you well and the benefits are great."

in Bellevue, WA

"I have worked at T-Mobile over two years and it looks like there isn't any chance of moving up the ladder."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Sales Representative
in Paramus, NJ

"I have worked for T-Mobile for over 4 years."

T-Mobile Employee

"I've worked for T mobile since 2012 ,I've Found it to be a strong company with good ethical values an emphasis customer relation .The company employees around 500 people and has over 30 location in WA"

Analyst Intern

in Chattanooga, TN

"T-Moblie had a great work environment but throughout the years has lost its flare among cell phone carriers. I enjoyed the people and grew to have long-lasting relationships with those on my team. This is a fine job for people starting out who have no college experience if you are doing customer service but I wouldn't make a career out of it."

QA Tester
in Frisco, TX

"T-Mobile Campus Frisco is a great place to work. There is great team spirit and effective management."

in Bellevue, WA

"I worked in T-Mobile from July 2012 to June 2014. The work environment was fun and professional at the same time. Management was very helpful and the team and co-workers were awesome."

in Rockville, MD

"I have worked for T-Mobile for a combined 8 years. They are a strong wireless company that treats their customer base and employees with respect and fairness. They have strong core values that let you take pride in doing your job well every day."

in Edina, MN

"Very poor management all the way around, was let go cause my manger told me to do something unethical and when I refused he made up write ups for things I didn't do, then let me go. The district managers will laugh at you if you try to report it as well. Commissions change all the time. If you need a job, ok but anything else, stay away."

in Bothell, WA

"Company has people whom are in positions to make some very poor decisions about direction of software implementation and have a blaming issues when the plans fail to meet expectations. I would not consider working then until these individuals moved on. I think T-Mobile faces an uphill battle for survival, the other three Mobile companies are bigger and have more coverage. The CEO is a personality that I think is keeping the company moving forward, but it is hard to see exactly where it will go."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5