(based on 243 T-Mobile Review Ratings)
"Worked here as an Intern. A great place to be at as it's not just work but there's a lot of fun in the floor. Met CEO three times in three months and he is a delight to have a conversation with!"
Posted 7 years ago in Bellevue, WA
Senior Messaging Expert
in Colorado Springs, CO

"T-Mobile is a great company to work for with amazing benefits, a fun atmosphere, and amazing people to work with! You do have to network and get to know people a lot, which I sometimes have trouble doing, but I'm glad that it pushed me outside of my comfort zone a lot so I can become more successful and build better relationships/"

Director of Finance and Operations

"I have worked for TMO and MetroPCS. Good benefits and fun place to work. Metropcs employees are fun, hardworking and energetic."

in Wilmington, NC

"T-Mobile does not take care of their employees. It became a dog eat dog company. Very poor upper management"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Manager
in Philadelphia, PA

"T-Mobile is an excellent place to work with tremendous opportunity. You’ll have a ton of fun and meet a range of business Mavericks who’ll have endless knowledge to share with you. T-Mobile does have an opportunity in ensuring floor coaches are indeed floor coaching rather than performing back office tasks."

Security Analyst
in Bellevue, WA

"I completed my capstone project in T-Mobile"

Enterprise Account Executive

"The enterprise business segment only has mobile to sell. If you work for a competing carrier in enterprise than it might be a rough transition as they do not have a lot of products to offer customers."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Union, NJ

"T-Mobile is a great place to work to build customer service skills and sales expertise. I've been part of the team since 2016 and I love the direction the company is going with caring for customer service as their top priority. T-Mobile not only takes care of its customers but also its employees. You will grow in your career and also as a person."

in Orange, CA

"T-mobile is awesome!!!!!!!"

Customer Care Manager
in Birmingham, AL

"T-Mobile has completely transformed the industry for customers, and as an employee I benefited from their incredible success. Not only are the benefits and financial rewards great, there are many career opportunities as the company continues to grow (make sure you network and make yourself well known though). The environment is also fun and not "corporate" at all - a lot of emphasis is placed on how to better serve the front line employees who take care of our customers, as it should be!"

Senior Product Manager
in Bellevue, WA

"T-Mobile is a large and growing Tier 1 mobile operator in the United States known for shaking up the wireless industry with compelling consumer offers. I played a key role driving their web-to-retail and Store Locator functions to bridge the digital and retail journey."

T-Mobile Employee

"Great company to grow with and work for. This is definitely that doesn't see you as a number, we are family. Great benefits: 401k match, ESPP, Vehicle stipend, phone discount, donation match etc"

in Richardson, TX

"Great place to work and a great team."

Mobile Expert
in Whittier, CA

"This is a top 50 company for a reason. They treat their employees well and provide great benefits with fair pay. I would say that there is opportunity for growth but unfortunately can feel very slow. Management does want to help their employees grow within the company. This is difficult sometimes due to a lot of movement between management. Unfortunately, management changes a lot."

in Livonia, MI

"I am working with t-mobile for the last five years in the Detroit market. T-Mobile is one of the top telecom service providers who is focused on the customer first. T-Mobile work culture is very energetic all the time. All the people are very excited about new technology and how it will change the world. Also, they have many programs for an employee for their personal growth."

in Pittsburgh, PA

"Good benefits, but pay is commission based so sales can be nasty sometimes. The culture largely is unlike like that but its still present. It’s also not really enough pay for the work."