(based on 156 T-Mobile Review Ratings)
"Worked here as an Intern. A great place to be at as it's not just work but there's a lot of fun in the floor. Met CEO three times in three months and he is a delight to have a conversation with!"
Posted 5 years ago in Bellevue, WA
in Rockville, MD

"I have worked for T-Mobile for a combined 8 years. They are a strong wireless company that treats their customer base and employees with respect and fairness. They have strong core values that let you take pride in doing your job well every day."

in Edina, MN

"Very poor management all the way around, was let go cause my manger told me to do something unethical and when I refused he made up write ups for things I didn't do, then let me go. The district managers will laugh at you if you try to report it as well. Commissions change all the time. If you need a job, ok but anything else, stay away."

in Bothell, WA

"Company has people whom are in positions to make some very poor decisions about direction of software implementation and have a blaming issues when the plans fail to meet expectations. I would not consider working then until these individuals moved on. I think T-Mobile faces an uphill battle for survival, the other three Mobile companies are bigger and have more coverage. The CEO is a personality that I think is keeping the company moving forward, but it is hard to see exactly where it will go."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Bothell, WA

"Great team and manager. The organization is a bit rocky at times but they seem to be getting better with new management."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Retail Sales Associate
in Fullerton, CA

"I have worked with the company since 2007 to 2013. This company has a pretty competitive pay structure and its culture is pretty positive. You just have to stay aware of the commission structure and be aggressive in sales. Most of the manager are very helpful and its easy to make acquaintances throughout the company."

Retail Store Manager
in Snellville, GA

"I have worked for T-Mobile since 2007. I started as a Retail Sales Representative in 2007 and have since been promoted to Retail Sales Leader, Retail Associate Manager, and have been a Retail Store Manager for the last 3 years. They have offered great benefits and the company operates under a set of values that I find very inspiring."

in Bellevue, WA

"Company reporting profits but, nothing much for employees. No discounted phones being in a cellular company. Flooded with contractors with no experience results more workload on full time employees. Full time employee selection is rigorous and intensive process whereas simple process for contractors. It's a vendors driven company. Glitter out and dull inside. Underpaid and no work life balance. Join as a contractor if you need a high pay and a cool job of 10 to 5 time."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Richmond, VA

"It's a great company with great ideas since the new CEO. I enjoyed working there. The only thing is the company customer service oprations are left to interpretation. Without some standards being black and white it's easy for some supervisors to use reps as escape goats, taking the fall for what they cannot effectively coach to."

in Birmingham, AL

"I've worked for T-Mobile US for several years. It's one of the best companies to work for and currently thriving at a all time high. There are some gaps in District Manager development that needs to be addressed or the company will lose top talent. Systems that we currently use in our retail stores are behind and out of date. The company is making strides to fix those issues which affects the customer experience. Overall I'm optimistic about the future of the company."

in Richmond, VA

"First of all, the training is HORRIBLE! This company wants you to sell their product, but won't even take the time to teach you how. Managers don't give a crap about their employees, they work them to death, and HR is never on your side. This is a good temporary job because it does offer great benefits, but I quit after a year. I was completely miserable there. Everyone's experience is different so some people may actually like this job. Unfortunately, I wasn't one of them."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Manager
in Bothell, WA

"I've worked for T-Mobile since 2006. I have found it a very motivated and ever-changing company with the ability to change directions at a moment's notice. This brought a need for quick out-of-the-box thinking and the ability to be very flexible in the approach to any issue."

in Bellevue, WA

"Management needs to listen and trust their teams. Less meetings and more productivity would be good for starters. Can't stress enough, management please listen to your teams, they will support you, if you support them. The co-workers are amazing, the company is a great place to work, but if you get a bad manager, time to find a new job because you are not going anywhere internally. You're locked in with your chance of growth. All about headcount unfortunately."

in Frisco, TX

"T-Mobile is a great company to work for, however, the compensation is lacking. The environment and the people are amazing but most of the management is not involved with the company and tends to just let it run its course."

Sales Specialist
in Kansas City, MO

"Overall T-Mobile was an excellent place to work. Even when business decisions necessitated the closing of our site, T-Mobile provided resources to help with finding new employment and a severance to help bridge the gap. I recommend T-Mobile to others."

Java Software Engineer
in Parsippany, NJ

"It was a good experience and it was good learning experience."