(based on 162 T-Mobile Review Ratings)
"Worked here as an Intern. A great place to be at as it's not just work but there's a lot of fun in the floor. Met CEO three times in three months and he is a delight to have a conversation with!"
Posted 5 years ago in Bellevue, WA
in Richmond, VA

"First of all, the training is HORRIBLE! This company wants you to sell their product, but won't even take the time to teach you how. Managers don't give a crap about their employees, they work them to death, and HR is never on your side. This is a good temporary job because it does offer great benefits, but I quit after a year. I was completely miserable there. Everyone's experience is different so some people may actually like this job. Unfortunately, I wasn't one of them."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Manager
in Bothell, WA

"I've worked for T-Mobile since 2006. I have found it a very motivated and ever-changing company with the ability to change directions at a moment's notice. This brought a need for quick out-of-the-box thinking and the ability to be very flexible in the approach to any issue."

in Bellevue, WA

"Management needs to listen and trust their teams. Less meetings and more productivity would be good for starters. Can't stress enough, management please listen to your teams, they will support you, if you support them. The co-workers are amazing, the company is a great place to work, but if you get a bad manager, time to find a new job because you are not going anywhere internally. You're locked in with your chance of growth. All about headcount unfortunately."

in Frisco, TX

"T-Mobile is a great company to work for, however, the compensation is lacking. The environment and the people are amazing but most of the management is not involved with the company and tends to just let it run its course."

Sales Specialist
in Kansas City, MO

"Overall T-Mobile was an excellent place to work. Even when business decisions necessitated the closing of our site, T-Mobile provided resources to help with finding new employment and a severance to help bridge the gap. I recommend T-Mobile to others."

Java Software Engineer
in Parsippany, NJ

"It was a good experience and it was good learning experience."

Salesforce Consultant
in Fremont, CA

"Am good with this employer and had good benefits"

in Bothell, WA

"The reason I've been there for so long is the people I work with, but the company is allowing 1 group to control too much and hand down ultimatums without considering all the options and repercussions. We are trying to move forward when other groups are still in the dark ages. The company is entirely too dependent in limited systems, outdated processes, and a huge workforce of underpaid, underappreciated contractors."

Coach
in Richmond, VA

"Worked here for over five years. It was a disaster the final two years. Loads of stress, and the upper management has no idea what they are doing at all."

Business Development Manager
in Parsippany, NJ

"This company has outstanding benefits. However it lacks clear processes and guidelines to do things. It's operations are not clean and cut and there are many day to day issues that arrive from its lack of automation. As a BDM you will encounter billing issues and other support issues with your clients on a day to day basis."

Senior Analyst
in Washington, DC

"Great benefits and salary."

Senior RF Engineer
in Bensalem, PA

"T-Mobile was a great company to work for. Co-workers were the best. Hard working people."

in Frisco, TX

"Worked at T-Mobile for about 2 years as a contractor. I would recommend this place to anyone if they can negotiate their salary. T-Mobile tends to pay a bit less than the industry. T-Mobile is like a big family and everyone cares about each other. It's a great environment to work in."

Programmer
in Bellevue, WA

"It took them two weeks to actually get me an email account. On the other hand, all of my team's work was done on EC2 instances and used Github as our primary source repo.Single monitor, no docking station, and I had to bring my own keyboard if I wanted anything other than some used basic $10 junk.As a contractor, I am apparently forbidden to even have my own cubicle - so my team has an open cube, but I am still forced to share with another contractor. We represent 2/3 developers on the team."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Store Manager
in Fort Lee, NJ

"I've worked for T-Mobile for 2 years."