(based on 641 FedEx Review Ratings)
"I've worked for Fed Ex Ground for two years now. The experience has been very good. It practices very professional work habits, ethical behaviors; I just wished the hours/compensation could as be good as the experiences there. I recommend anyone to check out Fed Ex if they are looking for a part time job."
Posted 7 years ago in Long Island City, NY
Package Handler
in Sacramento, CA

"I worked for FedEx for 7 months, of which, I never missed a day or arrived late. It was a fast-paced environment with great benefits, and I would not mind working for this company again. Unfortunately, I have relocated and am seeking further employment and opportunities to better myself."

in Baltimore, MD

"I have worked for FedEx Express since 2013. In my time with the company I have held several positions. I have found FedEx to be a great company with a good corporate structure and cares about the employees"

in Ontario, CA

"Fast-paced productive job environment. Working at a Fedex warehouse is a great setting for people just finishing school. The job allows employees to focus in on attention to details rather the big picture in a effective manner."

in Memphis, TN

"I have worked at the FedEx Hub for about 2 and a half years. While the work at the Hub can sometimes be very arduous, I have obtained a work ethic that only a place like a hub could give."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
in Memphis, TN

"Overall good place to work. Slow to modernize and adopt new business practices. Low pressure and nice campus."

in Oakland, CA

"I’ve worked for FedEx since November 2019. And I have to say that they’ve been pretty fair to me. They offer tuition assistance, great management, training, and the work is a little physical but it pays well enough for me to support myself and my loved ones. It isn’t an easy job, but if you have the drive, and if you happen to like driving then it’s not all bad."

in Memphis, TN

"I've been working here since September 2019 and It was nice to work with the team here who are very supportive and has given me a chance to discover new technologies."

in Zelienople, PA

"Job consisted of my reporting to the FedEx terminal in Zelionople PA. Loaded my delivery vehicle with that day’s deliveries. Picked up my delivery manifest. Routed my deliveries via GPS software. Performed that day’s routes deliveries and pickups (90% residential and 10% business). Returned truck and any pickups to terminal at completion of my assigned route."

in Hapeville, GA

"Fedex is a great company to work for, great benefits but in order to accomplish goals through this company the person have to put forward an effort to establish their hard work in order to get a promotion."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Operations Advisor
in Minneapolis, MN

"I’ve worked with FedEx since 2011. Great company with many opportunites."

Operations Supervisor

"I’ve worked for FedEx Freight for the past year & a few months. I love the industry but I need to be challenged more. I have asked to move up but the next position doesn’t come available unless someone retires or gets fired. I am extremely eager & hungry to provide my expertise within the industry & to help others succeed. I want to be allowed the opportunity to do that."

Driver
in Wilmington, NC

"The job was just like any other. I worked most during peak season/holidays. I would load my truck up with anywhere from 65 packages to 185 packages getting the job done."

in Bellevue, WA

"In 2017 I started my role as an Enterprise Account Executive at FedEx! The company is one of the fastest growing in the USA with almost 500k employees. The enterprise team is responsible for the majority of the company growth and standing. I am proud to support enterprise businesses in Seattle on behalf of FedEx."

Director of Manufacturing
in Plano, TX

"Great corporate culture and value proposition."

Package Handler
in Willington, CT

"FedEx Ground provides fantastic opportunities to employees with several benefits and rewards to promote well-being and general motivation for excellence. The workplace environment is comfortable and the managers are friendly and supportive. Although, the jobs available at FedEx may be difficult and physically strenuous, it is a great place to work for people interested in a warehouse occupation."