Working at FedEx in York, PA: 2 Employee Job Reviews by Real Employee working in York, PA Area

Browse FedEx Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees in York, PA at FedEx give their company a 3.7 rating out of 5.0 based on 2, whereas overall Average Rating of FedEx is 3.9 out of 5.0 based on 955 FedEx Review Ratings. The happiest FedEx employees in York, PA are Director of Process Improvements submitting an average rating of 4.1 and Shippers with a rating of 3.3.

(based on 653 FedEx Review Ratings)

"I have been working for this company for 6 mos. now and has been a great part time job while I attend school. This is a great second job for someone looking for extra income and also if you perform well you can advance within the company ranks. Overall this is a good company to work for and the job of package handler in which most start off is a very physical and demanding position and not for the weak. This position also teaches you to pay attention to detail and how to work with others."
Posted 10 years ago in Wilmington, NC

Working at FedEx in York, PA: 2 Employee Reviews

Director of Process Improvement

"Well-established company with significant resources to provide a safe, clean, financially supported environment."

Shipper

"I worked for FedEx since 2018. I worked my way up in my position as a packer. I quickly learned and became a speed packer. The supervisors there were kind to the workers and made sure that there jobs were done well and that the workers were well. The specific location I worked for hires people on the spot and constantly is providing their employees with higher pay periodically."

FedEx (955)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is iCIMS (9)
2.4 Lowest Rated in this Industry is LeaderPromos.com (12)

Browse FedEx Employee Job Reviews by Location