(based on 644 FedEx Review Ratings)

"I have worked for FedEx Office for 11 years and have had great success being able to learn amazing customer service skills and adapting to various communication techniques. I have become a better leader for it and I am grateful for all the brand has given me over the years. The company employees around 15,000 team members in over 1,900 locations throughout the country. FedEx Office is a great brand to work for and be able to take your skills to the next level as an individual contributor and a leader. I highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking to take control of their career path and excel to great heights."
Posted about a month ago in San Bernardino, CA
in Keasbey, NJ

"steady work, but you will feel like a machine working there"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Henderson, NV

"I have been Fedex ground at for 2 years plus years now with over 8 years of customer service, 5 plus years of leadership and 3 plus years in IT tech skills with Fedex has help me grow and challenge all that past work experience I have use or learn at other companies that I have work at. I couldn't be more happy with a great team and career that i have started back in 2019 but I do want to explore more challenges and experience in different roles and companies."

Linux Systems Administrator
in Buffalo, NY

"I work as a contractor and I started in August 2019, and since than I have been keeping the trust of my manager, TL, and team members by never giving them a chance to doubt my ability. This allows me to continuously work hard and be prompt with the deadline of any projects given to the team which I was/am part of by completing on time. I have such a great privilege to be able to work with amazing people at Fedex working as a Linux System Administrator."

in Keasbey, NJ

"very physically demanding job"

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Quincy, MA

"It was a warehouse position I used to pay some bills after COVID - 19 caused me to walk away from the business to business sales position I had prior. It didn't make sense to maintain that position when all the small businesses started to shut down. The job at FedEx was not intended to be a long term position just a temporary fix to get by in the aftermath of the COVID situation."

in Memphis, TN

"I’ve worked for fedex for nearly 3 years in the lending department and was starving for growth and new opportunities."

in Kennesaw, GA

"I’ve worked at FedEx Ground for a total of 2 years on and off and it is a great place to work. The wage given is very respectable for the work you are doing and the managers are very friendly and understanding. Although the warehouse environment can be hot or cold, it’s not a deterrent from doing your job. There’s also opportunities for advancement."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in City of Industry, CA

"I've worked at Fedex for less a month now. Great co-workers and supervisor is friendly and does not overwork you. You do have to bring it everyday."

Packer
in Fort Worth, TX

"I’ve worked for fedex 3 years,the one thing that stands out to me about them is team work, we all work in a fast environment. I packed up 3 trucks by myself in less than 4 hours. We shipped to customer all over the world. Me and my supervisor were real close he was always very positive and ongoing, now me and my coworkers on the other hand never really talked because I was there for only one reason, and that was to make a career"

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Maintenance Technician
in Independence, KY

"The company has been great to me, starting as a college co-op that transitioned to a full time job once I graduated. All my co-workers and managers are hard working and helpful to me and anyone who asks for help. They are also very intelligent and know everything they need to know about who and what they are working with"

IT Manager
in Memphis, TN

"I can only speak to my specific vertical of FedEx Supply Chain. As a former Manager, I was most impressed with the teammates on my team. However, there are two many turf stances within the groups of the vertical. I am most impressed with the CIO and his vision for the vertical. The areas of most disappointment are the lack of support from the Managing Director, throwing the teams under the bus with statements of "My team needs to do a better job" when the they delivered on-time to the exact specifications the customer wanted. Telling us to be one FedEx but in turn put in writing in IM, negative comments about the very operational team we are to partner. I miss the team but not the hypocrisy of some in leadership."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Joliet, IL

"I worked for FedEx Freight for 1.5 years overnight on the Hub and during days for Dispatch. The company continues to remain one of the top Logistics companies in the world. Great benefits and pay. Moving up in the company may take awhile unless your willing to move to another state."

Senior Project Manager
in Ontario, CA

"I have worked within the FedEx organization for almost 25 years and it is easy to see why it is such an admired company. Their people-first approach empowers you to give your very best - every day, Their unrelenting goal service goal borders on the unrealistic (00.875%) but is constantly met People bleed purple because that's all they want to do because EVERYONE else does the same."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Business Analyst
in Pittsburgh, PA

"I worked at FedEx Services as a Business Application Analyst in Pittsburgh, PA. FedEx is fond of its higher traditional value and has the same working culture."

in Redding, CA

"FedEx is a good place to start in the logistics sector. As a Driver, one can expect long hours with the potential for many overtime hours. I would not recommend this job to the family man or woman, as the schedule is highly variable, making plans outside of work difficult to workaround. You can bet that you will get used to cold meals, and being away from the family. One of the downsides of this position is not having a defined career path, and management is usually vague when asked about opportunities for advancement."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5