Working at FedEx in Arcadia, CA: 2 Employee Job Reviews by Real Employee working in Arcadia, CA Area

Browse FedEx Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees in Arcadia, CA at FedEx give their company a 4.4 rating out of 5.0 based on 2, whereas overall Average Rating of FedEx is 3.9 out of 5.0 based on 953 FedEx Review Ratings. The happiest FedEx employees in Arcadia, CA are Sort Managers submitting an average rating of 4.1 and Corporate Account Managers with a rating of 4.0.

(based on 651 FedEx Review Ratings)

"I have worked for FedEx for 24+ years climbing through the ranks. A good company to work for, busy environment and good pay and benefits. The employees are hard working and management really tries to do a good job. Very busy environment but very rewarding, you work on your own most of the day. Can be working in the elements depending on the job.I would recommend this company for anyone looking for a first time full time job that is willing to work hard for good pay."
Posted 9 years ago in Parsippany, NJ

Working at FedEx in Arcadia, CA: 2 Employee Reviews

Sort Manager

"Not applicable at this point in time"

Corporate Account Manager

"Excellent environment to learn and grow."

What do you like about working at FedEx?

"Kinko's had a wonderful training program and tools to communicate with the organization. I had 90 employees, 3 branch managers and 3 business service representatives to communicate with. They provided me with the structure to effectively lead them."

"There is so much room for growth within the corporate structure."

What don't you like about working at FedEx?

"There isn't anything bad I can say about working at Kinko's except that I had begun a lucrative business on my own and needed to pursue them. The way they do business is something I use to this day in consultative selling techniques."

"At the time Kinko's was attempting to go public or looking for a buy out by Fed Ex. Management was doing the best that they can with the direction of the CEO at the time. Eventually, the CEO had stepped down, kinkos.com business had been downsized and the company did go through restructuring. However, their concept of Work, Love, Play was an excellent philosophy of the work environment."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5

FedEx (953)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is iCIMS (9)
2.3 Lowest Rated in this Industry is adMarketplace (6)

Browse FedEx Employee Job Reviews by Location