FedEx Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse FedEx Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 650 FedEx Review Ratings)

"I have worked for FedEx Office for 11 years and have had great success being able to learn amazing customer service skills and adapting to various communication techniques. I have become a better leader for it and I am grateful for all the brand has given me over the years. The company employees around 15,000 team members in over 1,900 locations throughout the country. FedEx Office is a great brand to work for and be able to take your skills to the next level as an individual contributor and a leader. I highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking to take control of their career path and excel to great heights."
Posted 9 months ago in San Bernardino, CA
FedEx Employee

"FedEx is a great company but is prepared to work hard"

FedEx Employee

"Fedex ground is an okay company to work for. No AC when it’s hot out, not much heat when it’s cold out. Even if it’s snowing/icy out fedex delivers packages."

FedEx Employee

"Good company with excellent benefits"

FedEx Employee

"I have worked here for almost 10 years. It starts at a fantastic base pay and only gets better fairly quickly. The supervisors are very helpful and you always feel like your input is valued. There's even a pretty good chance of upward mobility if you are staying in the logistics profession, be it managing, or becoming a road or city driver."

FedEx Employee

"Excellent healthcare, retirement contributions, and overall benefits. One of the few companies around still offering a pension with excellent 401k matching. Great culture and people... but base compensation is a bit under market."

Sort Manager

"Not applicable at this point in time"

FedEx Employee

"Time flexible and you can do something your own after work"

Operations Supervisor

"Great place to work. Benefits are excellent! The company promotes from within so that is a great bonus."

FedEx Employee

"I have been with FedEx Ground for 3 years now, my favorite part of this job is the people I work with. Most managers are also excellent, however they are hounded to meet numbers, which in turn is passed down to lower employees."

FedEx Employee

"Not that I had a choice (RIF), but t was time to move on after 21+ years."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
FedEx Employee

"30 years experience working as network & telecom engineer for enterprise company such as Exxon/Mobil, AT&T, support Shell, FedEx, Entergy, etc.."

Data Science Consultant Intern

"Pros: People are professional and willing to collaborate with others. Cons: It is a big corporation which means data is not transparent across different sectors of the company."

FedEx Employee

"Nice people and a great place to learn new skils"

FedEx Employee

"I worked at Fed ex Express for 5 years. I was recently terminated due to leaving while on a 12hr shift of OT on a Saturday. I left in a hurry due to the nature of the emergency.. I'm fighting it as we speak. Besides that it's a decent place with decent benefits, and a decent work group to work alongside. The downside is it's kind of ran like a prison with a rule book that grows larger every day. I give them a thumbs down"

Business Operations Analyst

"I'm currently working for FedEx Supply Chain and my experience has been outstanding! They really put their people first and understand that although work is important, we all have families and personal matters come up! They really give us the tools we need to be successful in our positions."

FedEx Reviews FAQs

Is FedEx a good company to work for?

FedEx has an overall rating of 3.9 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 650 FedEx Review Ratings left anonymously by FedEx employees, which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 92% of employees would recommend working at FedEx.

Does FedEx pay their employees well?

FedEx employees earn $35,000 annually on average, or $17 per hour, which is 47% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 240 FedEx employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find FedEx Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working a FedEx?

92% of employees would recommend working at FedEx with the overall rating of 3.9 out of 5. Employees also rated FedEx 3.7 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.6 for Rewards You Receive, 3.5 for Growth Opportunities and 3.8 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at FedEx?

According to our data, the highest paying job at FedEx is a Senior Vice President at $300,000 annually. Browse FedEx Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at FedEx?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at FedEx is a Shipper at $8,000 annually. Browse FedEx Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at FedEx?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at FedEx to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.

Browse FedEx Employee Job Reviews by Location