(based on 641 FedEx Review Ratings)
"I've worked for Fed Ex Ground for two years now. The experience has been very good. It practices very professional work habits, ethical behaviors; I just wished the hours/compensation could as be good as the experiences there. I recommend anyone to check out Fed Ex if they are looking for a part time job."
Posted 7 years ago in Long Island City, NY
Courier

"I've worked for FedEx for about 5 months. The company is very fast-paced and really physical. The benefits weren't what I expected. Management was lacking in certain areas that would affect the employees"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Oklahoma City, OK

"I have worked for Fedex for the past 8 years. In my experience I have learned a tremendous amount and have been able to pass the knowledge I know to other coworkers and members whom I supervise. The benefits are moderate and the salary is above average for a blue chip company. The only issue is my inability to be promoted any higher within the company without moving into corporate in Pittsburg."

in Meridian, MS

"I worked at FedEx Ground for 3 years now as an operations manager. The benefits and pay are great but the hours aren't. As a manager, you are required to work odd hours and your on call. Sometimes you have to work double shifts and work weekends. You basically have to make sure everything is done before you leave. You also have to work in the elements of weather. There is no heat or air so you have to dress according."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Analytics Intern
in Harrison, AR

"A great company to learn."

Shipper
in York, PA

"I worked for FedEx since 2018. I worked my way up in my position as a packer. I quickly learned and became a speed packer. The supervisors there were kind to the workers and made sure that there jobs were done well and that the workers were well. The specific location I worked for hires people on the spot and constantly is providing their employees with higher pay periodically."

Package Handler
in Fullerton, CA

"A very good company to work for. Wages are above minimum. Very good benefits. Very attuned to their employees needs. highly focused toward safety. a lot of cook-outs and fun things to do."

Package Handler
in Madison, WI

"I’ve been at FedEx Ground for almost 3 months now. I really enjoy the job and the work and effort I put in every night. As the busy season is coming to an end the stress level is for sure dying down. It’s hard work, and a good workout."

Operations Supervisor
in Albany, GA

"I’ve been with this company going on 2 years and if there is room to grow you are able to if you have the necessary skill set to grow."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in San Francisco, CA

"Great place to work but only if you have a good supervisor. Turnover rate is high due to less people with more workloads. Distribute evenly and things will be better."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in Meridian, MS

"I started at FedEx Freight in the LTL industry in April of 2006 with no experience. I started as an operations supervisor. I worked the outbound shift, performed city dispatch, linehaul dispatch, scheduled staffing, making sure the job was done effectively and efficiently. I was also responsible performed and was responsible for internal audits, supply ordering, performing equipment yard checks, making sure equipment was serviced timely, and performed billing duties. I made sure the dock and trailers were clean providing a safe work environment for the next shift."

in Orange Park, FL

"Great company, lots of benefits and perks for working with FedEx. Had the best manager name James in Jacksonville FL, always looked out for me and goes above and beyond for his employees and team."

HR Associate
in Pittsburgh, PA

"I’ve worked for FedEx for a couple of months and I can honestly say that the time and effort they put into all of their employees is extremely admirable. There is a ton of growth opportunity whether it be lateral or up the corporate ladder. There Is truly a place for anyone at FedEx. They do a great job of allowing you to find your niche while learning along the way. If you want to start entry level or even further your career, this is definitely one of the best companies to look into!"

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Senior Technical Advisor
in Collierville, TN

"I did my master's from Southern Arkansas University in Computers and Information Sciences with a 3.9 GPA. After that, I had a chance to work in FedEx Services as a contractor in IT command center (Sr Technical Advisor). We're deals with Linux based application server troubleshooting and as well as Database issues at the root level. Working with Major incident tickets to follow up with application teams and Database teams. We work on escalation procedures and running Bridges to send business communications using Service now ticketing tool. Working on Splunk to create dashboards and creating alert reporting dashboards, monitoring in Notable events in ITSI. Working on the Patching and up-gradation process, Providing 24*7 support when I was in on-call rotation."

in Orlando, FL

"Excellent employer, very family oriented and flexible."

in Boise, ID

"NOTHING TO ADD AT THIS TIME"