Working at FedEx in Pompano Beach, FL: 2 Employee Job Reviews by Real Employee working in Pompano Beach, FL Area

Browse FedEx Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees in Pompano Beach, FL at FedEx give their company a 5.0 rating out of 5.0 based on 2, whereas overall Average Rating of FedEx is 3.9 out of 5.0 based on 955 FedEx Review Ratings. The happiest FedEx employees in Pompano Beach, FL are Anonymous Employees submitting an average rating of 3.7.

(based on 653 FedEx Review Ratings)

"I have worked for FedEx for 24+ years climbing through the ranks. A good company to work for, busy environment and good pay and benefits. The employees are hard working and management really tries to do a good job. Very busy environment but very rewarding, you work on your own most of the day. Can be working in the elements depending on the job.I would recommend this company for anyone looking for a first time full time job that is willing to work hard for good pay."
Posted 10 years ago in Parsippany, NJ

Working at FedEx in Pompano Beach, FL: 2 Employee Reviews

FedEx Employee

"For me it has been very difficult to evolve in the United States because of my language, I have a lot of potential for management but many companies close my doors for not speaking English"

FedEx Employee

"FedEx is among the best companies you can work for. I have been employed here for 25 years and started as a handler and worked my way up to a Senior Manager. They believe in promoting from within and their core philosophy is PEOPLE FIRST! I would highly recommend working here to my friends and family. The benefits package is second to none and they truly believe in a healthy work life balance."

FedEx (955)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is iCIMS (9)
2.4 Lowest Rated in this Industry is LeaderPromos.com (12)

Browse FedEx Employee Job Reviews by Location