On average, employees at FedEx give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest FedEx employees are Independent Contractors submitting an average rating of 4.8 and Senior Industrial Engineers with a rating of 4.7.

(based on 645 FedEx Review Ratings)

"I've worked for Fed Ex Ground for two years now. The experience has been very good. It practices very professional work habits, ethical behaviors; I just wished the hours/compensation could as be good as the experiences there. I recommend anyone to check out Fed Ex if they are looking for a part time job."
Posted 7 years ago in Long Island City, NY
in Newburgh, NY

"I have had a wonderful experience working with FedEx Express as a courier over the years. As my job has progressed, I have received more perks along the way. My greatest appreciation has been their willingness to support my continued education."

Director of Process Improvement
in York, PA

"Well-established company with significant resources to provide a safe, clean, financially supported environment."

FedEx (947)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is iCIMS (9)
2.3 Lowest Rated in this Industry is adMarketplace (6)
Senior Store Manager
in San Bernardino, CA

"I have worked for FedEx Office for 11 years and have had great success being able to learn amazing customer service skills and adapting to various communication techniques. I have become a better leader for it and I am grateful for all the brand has given me over the years. The company employees around 15,000 team members in over 1,900 locations throughout the country. FedEx Office is a great brand to work for and be able to take your skills to the next level as an individual contributor and a leader. I highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking to take control of their career path and excel to great heights."

in Memphis, TN

"I've worked for FedEx from 2011 and I have had numerous opportunities to learn new technologies in various development projects. The work-balance is extremely good. As a developer, I have worked long hours with stringent deadlines but I have been compensated adequately in the form of BZs, AIC, bonuses. The company is being driven by strong leaders who believe in technology renewal to beat the competitive market."

Courier

"It has been a long journey, however the work was always there. I work with a very large group of people, and my company has one of the most renowned logos in the corporate industry. It has been hard work going to school and working in December, but gratefully the company worked with me and also gave me tuition reimbursement. I could not have done it without them."

in The Colony, TX

"I’ve worked in a office style setting in the billing department . Unfortunately there is not a lot of room for growth within this company . This is a “boys club” company ran by people who view you as a “commodity” not a person. As well as grotesque ethics violations within HR dept. there is no continued education or team building ( where I was anyhow) !"

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Pittsburgh, PA

"Before starting the internship with FedEx, while I researched about the company, I came up with the phrase “People first philosophy” mentioned in their website, which FedEx believes in, and throughout my internship, I actually experienced this! While working with FedEx for more than 5 months, I have realized that FedEx not only focuses on the quality of work assigned to its employees but also takes utmost accountability in taking care of the employees at the personal level. As I had mentioned before, FedEx gave me a learning platform where I got the opportunity to learn and work with the latest technologies and tools like- Java8, Springboot, Microservices, Kafka, Junit, Mockito, Jenkins, Gitlab etc that gave me an exposure to backend development and directly impacted my career to grow to the next level where I can confidently work as a full-stack developer. While working to develop Orchestrator, I got a complete freedom to contribute my inputs at every phase of the development cycle starting from the analysis, design and then choosing the best technology stacks after multiple discussions and POCs which speaks a lot about the flexibility at Fedex. I have been lucky to be able to get an amazing set of colleagues and mentors who created a warm, employee-friendly and encouraging atmosphere besides providing the technical guidance. All the fun discussions and activities here in Fedex helped to make learning fun! So am thankful to Fedex and all my team members that in such a short span of two months, I have been able to get a good understanding of building a project from scratch and also gained my skills towards quality development which has added immense value to my skillsets and I am looking forward to more such amazing experiences with Fedex!"

in Canton, GA

"I worked at Fedex Ground for 3 years and experienced a strong emphasis in team oriented views in order to get challenging daily tasks done. As a global company, the workplace environment supported an understanding on the importance of an individual to the larger scope of the operation."

in Henderson, NV

"It is a fast-paced environment. You constantly move and lift packages. The positive thing about working at FedEx is the people. We are always having a good time together. The negative thing is the scanners. We have to scan each box before loading it into the truck. Often, the scanners go out or stop working and it affects our ability to perform."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Memphis, TN

"I've worked for FedEx since 2009. The company have a strong work ethic and value. FedEx have branches all over the world and hire more than 400,000 teammates."

Linux Systems Engineer
in Buffalo, NY

"i love the environment, and my team .they were very collaborative with me.when i learned new technology, they help guide me to right path"

Delivery Driver
in Tampa, FL

"I worked at FedEx until I was diagnosed with mono, the work itself made me on my toes to any problems that may have arisen. I'm very thankful for the opportunity. I was given to work there and the experience gained but as time passed, unfortunately, I found the pay to not be worth the amount of labor this job required."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Harrison, AR

"I was hired through a hiring agency to work at Fedex in Harrison, Arkansas. Great people to work with, however Supervisor was so overwhelmed that I don't feel she could train everyone on different jobs at the same time. Would like to have seen more structure"

in Doral, FL

"I have been with FedEx for five years. Great company, great environment . Roughly 200 employees in my station. Part-time company with great benefits. Opportunities for advancement are there if you apply yourself."

in Beaumont, TX

"I worked for FedEx Ground since 1994 in many cities across United States. Managed over 75 employees and 5 managers while dispatching 105 drivers in Houston. Was the Safety Committee Chairman for 18 years holding daily, weekly and monthly safety meetings. Covered for terminal manager while on vacation or in there absence, sometimes for 3 months or more."