(based on 621 FedEx Review Ratings)
"You can't go wrong with FedEx - it's a great place to work."
Posted 11 years ago in Los Angeles, CA
Packer
in Fort Worth, TX

"I’ve worked for fedex 3 years,the one thing that stands out to me about them is team work, we all work in a fast environment. I packed up 3 trucks by myself in less than 4 hours. We shipped to customer all over the world. Me and my supervisor were real close he was always very positive and ongoing, now me and my coworkers on the other hand never really talked because I was there for only one reason, and that was to make a career"

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Maintenance Technician
in Independence, KY

"The company has been great to me, starting as a college co-op that transitioned to a full time job once I graduated. All my co-workers and managers are hard working and helpful to me and anyone who asks for help. They are also very intelligent and know everything they need to know about who and what they are working with"

FedEx (923)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is iCIMS (9)
2.3 Lowest Rated in this Industry is adMarketplace (6)
IT Manager
in Memphis, TN

"I can only speak to my specific vertical of FedEx Supply Chain. As a former Manager, I was most impressed with the teammates on my team. However, there are two many turf stances within the groups of the vertical. I am most impressed with the CIO and his vision for the vertical. The areas of most disappointment are the lack of support from the Managing Director, throwing the teams under the bus with statements of "My team needs to do a better job" when the they delivered on-time to the exact specifications the customer wanted. Telling us to be one FedEx but in turn put in writing in IM, negative comments about the very operational team we are to partner. I miss the team but not the hypocrisy of some in leadership."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Joliet, IL

"I worked for FedEx Freight for 1.5 years overnight on the Hub and during days for Dispatch. The company continues to remain one of the top Logistics companies in the world. Great benefits and pay. Moving up in the company may take awhile unless your willing to move to another state."

Average FedEx Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Senior Project Manager
in Ontario, CA

"I have worked within the FedEx organization for almost 25 years and it is easy to see why it is such an admired company. Their people-first approach empowers you to give your very best - every day, Their unrelenting goal service goal borders on the unrealistic (00.875%) but is constantly met People bleed purple because that's all they want to do because EVERYONE else does the same."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Business Analyst
in Pittsburgh, PA

"I worked at FedEx Services as a Business Application Analyst in Pittsburgh, PA. FedEx is fond of its higher traditional value and has the same working culture."

in Redding, CA

"FedEx is a good place to start in the logistics sector. As a Driver, one can expect long hours with the potential for many overtime hours. I would not recommend this job to the family man or woman, as the schedule is highly variable, making plans outside of work difficult to workaround. You can bet that you will get used to cold meals, and being away from the family. One of the downsides of this position is not having a defined career path, and management is usually vague when asked about opportunities for advancement."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Redding, CA

"FedEx Express is a decent way to get a start in the Logistics industry. I believe that the experience is very useful in learning how to adapt to a constantly changing environment. The pay is Okay, however management was always wishy washy about career growth opportunities."

Package Handler
in Hunker, PA

"It’s not a bad place to work for they’re very lenient."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Operations Manager
in Grand Rapids, MI

"I've worked for FedEx for 6 years now and it has taught me a lot. It was my first real job out of high school and as such, the skills I learned here were essential to my development. I had the opportunity to move up through the ranks and had great mentoring from my supervisors."

in Memphis, TN

"Good work life balance overall."

Store Manager
in Round Rock, TX

"Being Employed By Fed Ex Office was one of the most rewarding and pleasant Careers I have had. The company is not only dedicated to quality products and outcomes for the customers but also to provide a positive career environment for their employees. This is done in professional work environments, accountability, full benefits, competitive pay, and many other amenities. Growth opportunities including leadership building opportunities are at the frontline and in plain sight for anyone who wishes to move in that direction. If you're looking to get involved with a strong company both financially and morally with limitless growth opportunities I highly recommend Fed Ex office. One of the best decisions I have ever made!"

in Memphis, TN

"Great work-life balance The benefits are the best"

Operations Manager
in Indianapolis, IN

"outstanding company and culture"

in Tracy, CA

"I've worked for FedEx for a couple of days, so I can't really say much about the lack of time spent there."