(based on 507 FedEx Review Ratings)
"I have worked for FedEx for 24+ years climbing through the ranks. A good company to work for, busy environment and good pay and benefits. The employees are hard working and management really tries to do a good job. Very busy environment but very rewarding, you work on your own most of the day. Can be working in the elements depending on the job.I would recommend this company for anyone looking for a first time full time job that is willing to work hard for good pay."
Posted 5 years ago in Parsippany, NJ
in Memphis, TN

"I’ve worked at FedEx since 2015 and found it to be a very strong company to work for. The benefits are unmatched by any other company around the Memphis area."

in Fort Lauderdale, FL

"Grateful to have the opportunity to learn as much as i have to this point. I am ready for professional growth at this point in my career."

FedEx (809)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is J Walter Thompson (11)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Zimmerman Advertising (15)
Industrial Engineer
in McAllen, TX

"As a recent new hire, my time at FedEx Express has been very influential in my professional growth. I have enjoyed working for my manager and am grateful for the training, experience, and wisdom I gained throughout my time in the Houston Metro workgroup."

Supervisor
in Henderson, CO

"Great company to start off and build relationships with the employees and management in a lot of different departments to find the fit for you."

Average FedEx Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Reno, NV

"I have working for FedEx for six years. FedEx is great. I just believe the wages should be higher."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Henderson, CO

"I worked for FedEx Freight since 2014. It's a good company to work for and it pays okay. But the work-life balance is not great. You have to work for them for 8 years before you get 3 weeks vacation and don't even think about calling in sick. It's super high-stress and there's a lot of pressure to get the job done. It's hard on your body and your sleep because of the hours you work. I worked the 2 AM to 12 PM shift most days and 12 hours or more very often."

Package Handler
in Salt Lake City, UT

"I have been working for Fedex since October 2016. I have liked the company, its environment, the benefits it offers. I have a good relationship with my supervisor. I have achieved my goals as per the assigned tasks. I would recommend working here to gain more experience in the warehouse field. The management sometimes seems off the schedule which reduces the productivity of timely sensitive materials but We get caught up after several extended shifts."

in Memphis, TN

"Overall a good company. As no company is perfect, there are a few deficiencies; however, the pay is good, the benefits are good and the team is dedicated and enjoyable to work with."

FedEx Employee

"I quit from my job because of terminating"

in Irondale, AL

"This location has slowly deteriorated."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
DevOps Engineer
in Orlando, FL

"I've worked at FedEx since Nov. 2018. The technology, tools, and management process are all good."

in Harrison, AR

"The average salary for an office worker is not accurate on this website. After almost 8 years, $14 per hour is more accurate. Computers work slowly, keeping production down and affecting performance. Unless you are under 30 years old, moving up into a higher-paying job is impossible and there are too many double standards to count. Favoritism is common. It has the potential to be a great company to work for but will need a major overhaul to get rid of managerial cliques and their pets. If one manager doesn't like you, it's mob rule and they all don't."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Kokomo, IN

"I started Fed Ex Ground package handler working the 500/600 split right around Thanksgiving. Just in time for black Friday and the massive volume of packages for Christmas. I worked on average 3 to 4 hour days. I had no help doing the split but it most definitely should be at least a two person job, at least for the holiday season. I was in constant motion pushing, pulling, twisting, lowering, pulling off the 500s to their line, turning all labels... it doesn't sound hard until you do the job. I solely was responsible for EVERY box on my line, not just a truck load but EVERY BOX ON EVERY TRUCK ON MY LINE!!! Very overwhelming job. Very, very physically demanding. Their "safety" is a joke. Even after I complained my back was hurting they didn't get me any help or move me to something lighter. Nobody is humanly capable of moving boxes the proper way at the speed they run the belts. Also, nobody even checked to see if anyone was actually hurt when the Estop was on. Nope, instead they just rushed to turn it back on. Which leads me to this, when you do stop your line using the (linestop) it only stops your section... so the line gets fuller and fuller every second it's stopped, which obviously, if you're having trouble keeping up and have to stop the line you sure are not going to be ready when the avalanche of packages you just created by stopping your section catches up to you. It would make more since if when the stop line button is pushed it stops the whole line NOT just your section. Also, I stand a whole 5' 1" and am a woman... I was expected to haul boxes well over 100 lbs all by myself, with the line turned up to a fast pace. This job sucks!!! SO MUCH HARD LABOR FOR SUCH A TINY, CRAPPY PAYCHECK.... SO NOT WORTH IT, WORST JOB I HAVE EVER HAD!!!"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
in Lakeville, MN

"Horrible environment that bullies its employees. Being interrogated why it took you so long to drive from a last pick up to the hub during rush hour applying the Smith System and adhering to speed limit. For those interested in working as an "Apprentice", know these things first: 1) Your financial contract obligation if you leave, 2) Recognize and know what constitutes "bullying and harassment" by your bosses before you sign up."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
in Lakeville, MN

"I would never recommend this place to work to any drivers with prior elsewhere driving experience. It is a starting point for persons that want a career change and are accepted into feds legally binding apprentice program. The city operations manager when asked a question pertaining to seniority states, "well, in theory yes it is supposed to be that way technically, but we do otherwise...". So, ahhhh, alrighty. Then I chose to quit as I really can't stomach operations persons that do what they feel despite past practices and regarding work availability. Besides, let's get very real - who in the heck thrives in an abusive environment where this city manager's dispatcher hangs up on you on the phone while you're talking (kinda reminds me of a third grader), and the same dispatcher calls everyone "dude " or "bro " all the time (again a third grader's behavior). So, in closing, this college grad really no likey third grade behavior and says good riddance!"

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5