(based on 634 FedEx Review Ratings)
"I have worked for FedEx for 24+ years climbing through the ranks. A good company to work for, busy environment and good pay and benefits. The employees are hard working and management really tries to do a good job. Very busy environment but very rewarding, you work on your own most of the day. Can be working in the elements depending on the job.I would recommend this company for anyone looking for a first time full time job that is willing to work hard for good pay."
Posted 7 years ago in Parsippany, NJ
Delivery Driver
in Tampa, FL

"I worked at FedEx until I was diagnosed with mono, the work itself made me on my toes to any problems that may have arisen. I'm very thankful for the opportunity. I was given to work there and the experience gained but as time passed, unfortunately, I found the pay to not be worth the amount of labor this job required."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Harrison, AR

"I was hired through a hiring agency to work at Fedex in Harrison, Arkansas. Great people to work with, however Supervisor was so overwhelmed that I don't feel she could train everyone on different jobs at the same time. Would like to have seen more structure"

FedEx (936)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is iCIMS (9)
2.3 Lowest Rated in this Industry is adMarketplace (6)
in Doral, FL

"I have been with FedEx for five years. Great company, great environment . Roughly 200 employees in my station. Part-time company with great benefits. Opportunities for advancement are there if you apply yourself."

in Beaumont, TX

"I worked for FedEx Ground since 1994 in many cities across United States. Managed over 75 employees and 5 managers while dispatching 105 drivers in Houston. Was the Safety Committee Chairman for 18 years holding daily, weekly and monthly safety meetings. Covered for terminal manager while on vacation or in there absence, sometimes for 3 months or more."

Average FedEx Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Business Application Analyst
in Plano, TX

"I worked for FedEx Services for 11 years and found it to be a strong company that is inclusive, diverse and allows people to successfully do their jobs."

in Keasbey, NJ

"steady work, but you will feel like a machine working there"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Henderson, NV

"I have been Fedex ground at for 2 years plus years now with over 8 years of customer service, 5 plus years of leadership and 3 plus years in IT tech skills with Fedex has help me grow and challenge all that past work experience I have use or learn at other companies that I have work at. I couldn't be more happy with a great team and career that i have started back in 2019 but I do want to explore more challenges and experience in different roles and companies."

Linux Systems Administrator
in Buffalo, NY

"I work as a contractor and I started in August 2019, and since than I have been keeping the trust of my manager, TL, and team members by never giving them a chance to doubt my ability. This allows me to continuously work hard and be prompt with the deadline of any projects given to the team which I was/am part of by completing on time. I have such a great privilege to be able to work with amazing people at Fedex working as a Linux System Administrator."

in Keasbey, NJ

"very physically demanding job"

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Quincy, MA

"It was a warehouse position I used to pay some bills after COVID - 19 caused me to walk away from the business to business sales position I had prior. It didn't make sense to maintain that position when all the small businesses started to shut down. The job at FedEx was not intended to be a long term position just a temporary fix to get by in the aftermath of the COVID situation."

in Memphis, TN

"I’ve worked for fedex for nearly 3 years in the lending department and was starving for growth and new opportunities."

in Kennesaw, GA

"I’ve worked at FedEx Ground for a total of 2 years on and off and it is a great place to work. The wage given is very respectable for the work you are doing and the managers are very friendly and understanding. Although the warehouse environment can be hot or cold, it’s not a deterrent from doing your job. There’s also opportunities for advancement."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in City of Industry, CA

"I've worked at Fedex for less a month now. Great co-workers and supervisor is friendly and does not overwork you. You do have to bring it everyday."

Packer
in Fort Worth, TX

"I’ve worked for fedex 3 years,the one thing that stands out to me about them is team work, we all work in a fast environment. I packed up 3 trucks by myself in less than 4 hours. We shipped to customer all over the world. Me and my supervisor were real close he was always very positive and ongoing, now me and my coworkers on the other hand never really talked because I was there for only one reason, and that was to make a career"

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Maintenance Technician
in Independence, KY

"The company has been great to me, starting as a college co-op that transitioned to a full time job once I graduated. All my co-workers and managers are hard working and helpful to me and anyone who asks for help. They are also very intelligent and know everything they need to know about who and what they are working with"