165 FedEx Anonymous Employee Reviews

Browse FedEx Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 159 Anonymous Employee Review Ratings)
"You can't go wrong with FedEx - it's a great place to work."
Posted 12 years ago in Los Angeles, CA
in Newburgh, NY

"I have had a wonderful experience working with FedEx Express as a courier over the years. As my job has progressed, I have received more perks along the way. My greatest appreciation has been their willingness to support my continued education."

in Memphis, TN

"I've worked for FedEx from 2011 and I have had numerous opportunities to learn new technologies in various development projects. The work-balance is extremely good. As a developer, I have worked long hours with stringent deadlines but I have been compensated adequately in the form of BZs, AIC, bonuses. The company is being driven by strong leaders who believe in technology renewal to beat the competitive market."

Average Anonymous Employee Ratings in the Past 10 Years

2019 $3
2020 $3
2021 $4
in The Colony, TX

"I’ve worked in a office style setting in the billing department . Unfortunately there is not a lot of room for growth within this company . This is a “boys club” company ran by people who view you as a “commodity” not a person. As well as grotesque ethics violations within HR dept. there is no continued education or team building ( where I was anyhow) !"

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Pittsburgh, PA

"Before starting the internship with FedEx, while I researched about the company, I came up with the phrase “People first philosophy” mentioned in their website, which FedEx believes in, and throughout my internship, I actually experienced this! While working with FedEx for more than 5 months, I have realized that FedEx not only focuses on the quality of work assigned to its employees but also takes utmost accountability in taking care of the employees at the personal level. As I had mentioned before, FedEx gave me a learning platform where I got the opportunity to learn and work with the latest technologies and tools like- Java8, Springboot, Microservices, Kafka, Junit, Mockito, Jenkins, Gitlab etc that gave me an exposure to backend development and directly impacted my career to grow to the next level where I can confidently work as a full-stack developer. While working to develop Orchestrator, I got a complete freedom to contribute my inputs at every phase of the development cycle starting from the analysis, design and then choosing the best technology stacks after multiple discussions and POCs which speaks a lot about the flexibility at Fedex. I have been lucky to be able to get an amazing set of colleagues and mentors who created a warm, employee-friendly and encouraging atmosphere besides providing the technical guidance. All the fun discussions and activities here in Fedex helped to make learning fun! So am thankful to Fedex and all my team members that in such a short span of two months, I have been able to get a good understanding of building a project from scratch and also gained my skills towards quality development which has added immense value to my skillsets and I am looking forward to more such amazing experiences with Fedex!"

Average FedEx Attributes by Anonymous Employee

in Canton, GA

"I worked at Fedex Ground for 3 years and experienced a strong emphasis in team oriented views in order to get challenging daily tasks done. As a global company, the workplace environment supported an understanding on the importance of an individual to the larger scope of the operation."

in Henderson, NV

"It is a fast-paced environment. You constantly move and lift packages. The positive thing about working at FedEx is the people. We are always having a good time together. The negative thing is the scanners. We have to scan each box before loading it into the truck. Often, the scanners go out or stop working and it affects our ability to perform."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Memphis, TN

"I've worked for FedEx since 2009. The company have a strong work ethic and value. FedEx have branches all over the world and hire more than 400,000 teammates."

in Harrison, AR

"I was hired through a hiring agency to work at Fedex in Harrison, Arkansas. Great people to work with, however Supervisor was so overwhelmed that I don't feel she could train everyone on different jobs at the same time. Would like to have seen more structure"

in Doral, FL

"I have been with FedEx for five years. Great company, great environment . Roughly 200 employees in my station. Part-time company with great benefits. Opportunities for advancement are there if you apply yourself."

in Beaumont, TX

"I worked for FedEx Ground since 1994 in many cities across United States. Managed over 75 employees and 5 managers while dispatching 105 drivers in Houston. Was the Safety Committee Chairman for 18 years holding daily, weekly and monthly safety meetings. Covered for terminal manager while on vacation or in there absence, sometimes for 3 months or more."