(based on 503 Comcast Review Ratings)
"I have worked for Comcast since 2006 in various roles within the company. The company has an excellent benefits package along with other perks like discounted rates on services. I have found to be compensated well for the work that I do, receiving yearly raises and feedback on my performance from management."
Posted 5 years ago in Westland, MI
Software Development Engineer in Test
in Philadelphia, PA

"Company policy is family first, then work. Software Engineers can work from home at any time. Great community and very friendly team members. They have a community foosball table and ping pong tables, great benefits and a competitive salary."

Comcast Employee

"I worked with a great team that was open to ideas."

Comcast (806)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is TBS (26)
3.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Cumulus Broadcasting (23)
in Downingtown, PA

"Good company to work for and really a great time I have"

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Regional Sales Manager
in Philadelphia, PA

"I worked as a Regional Sales Manager for Comcast Business / Enterprise Services for almost 5 years. The company itself is wonderful: it's creative, customer-focused, has excellent benefits and is cutting-edge. What it lacks is international services for global accounts. You find yourself scratching your head wondering how some people are in the senior positions they're in."

Average Comcast Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Comcast Employee

"I worked for Comcast under contract for 1.1 years. My team was fantastic and I worked in an environment that allowed me to be creative and come up with solutions to difficult problems. My co-workers were very enjoyable people to work with and the job functions kept me engaged."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in North Reading, MA

"I only lasted 4 months here. Their overly aggressive bulldog tactics were predatory and unethical with regard to b2b smb sales. Forcing people that speak very little English in to multi-year contracts and lying about the competitors not charging to exit their existing contracts was a disgraceful action. I could not shower long enough to clean myself from a day of work here. I resigned even though I was on pace to make well over $115k in my first year."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Philadelphia, PA

"I've been with Comcast for roughly seven years now, and it is a good place to work. The environment is competitive, and salaries are good. The company has a questionable reputation for customer service, but the company is doing everything in its power to change that."

in Reston, VA

"I worked in the Reston office of Comcast. It was an awesome place to work. Compared to some of the other offices, the Reston office had a great culture. Casual dress code and a very liberal work from home policy gave the best work/life balance of any job I have had recently."

in Philadelphia, PA

"I worked there for 10+ years. Good company."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Sterling Heights, MI

"I've worked for Comcast for 7 years. The majority of my experience has been favorable. In the past, I've had several leaders who were passionate about developing their direct reports. I'd love to see the front line leadership team receive more support and development from upper management than they do currently. My department has recently experienced a high turnover of well-qualified leaders, greatly due to a poor work/life balance and feelings of under-appreciation."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Engineer
in Moorestown, NJ

"Nationwide state of the art, cutting edge network. Many diversified departments to work in."

Comcast Employee

"I have worked for Comcast for 11 years."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Account Executive
in Nashville, TN
in Jacksonville, FL

"I was a communications technician for the Jacksonville, FL area. People are okay, but the pay leaves a lot to be desired compared to the competition."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in Philadelphia, PA

"This company is awful to work for. Goals are exceedingly high Territories are butchered by 2's,3's, outside contractors, Bens leads & Call Center Base salary is horrendous for 20 yr olds or just out of college. Team mates are constantly stabbing each other in the back Positions are created where people get exclusive leads via employees, they share the same goals but out pace other sales reps by 2-300% Excellent benefits but if you can't make any money and your morale is in the garbage can.. Benefits can just do so much. This is a company to beware of.. listen to the hype but run away as fast as you can. Salespeople to this organization are a dime a dozen, turnover is excessive nothing like I have ever seen. The only people that are meeting goals are those that have been with the company for longer than a year and are given sales by managers and friends. BEWARE you see the approval rating this is not an accurate assessment at all. Someone is fluffing up the numbers"

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5