(based on 539 Comcast Review Ratings)
"I have worked for Comcast since 2006 in various roles within the company. The company has an excellent benefits package along with other perks like discounted rates on services. I have found to be compensated well for the work that I do, receiving yearly raises and feedback on my performance from management."
Posted 6 years ago in Westland, MI
in Philadelphia, PA

"Comcast is looking to become the east coast Google. They are doing some impressive things. There is some turmoil as the new guard replaces the old guard, but that means there are also opportunities."

Database Developer

"Everything is great. Can't complain on anything"

Comcast (842)

4.3 Highest Rated in this Industry is TBS (28)
3.1 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Cumulus Broadcasting (24)
Senior Architect
in Philadelphia, PA

"Comcast is a great company to explore and expand your skills. there are really good engineers who are good at solving complex problems with a strong focus on customer service. Overall, it's a great company with great benefits like free cable and annual universal passes and good health care."

in Sunnyvale, CA

"Most innovative and forward-looking cable operator on the planet. Very entrepreneurial despite the massive size of the company. Collaborative environment. Great customer and operations focus."

Average Comcast Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Administrative Assistant
in San Francisco, CA

"I've worked for Comcast for 15 years. Goes to show that I haven't left because I love the job and the people that I work with. I've learned so much about different departments as I had to support each team in different aspects. Comcast focuses on the core value of one team, one dream. Without each other, we can't be successful in this company."

Comcast Employee

"Comcast is a great place to work. The environment is very conducive for positive energy. I love the culture and all of my coworkers and supervisors. If you are looking to get a professional start choose Comcast!"

in Philadelphia, PA

"I have worked in Comcast for about 3years. I love the diversity, work ethics, benefits, and best part tallest building to work in Philly. I am part of the fastest-growing Cable communication and Xfinity Mobile and I feel proud about it. But the only thing which bothers me is employee recognition and growth, it takes so long for them to recognize the talent and admire them."

in Walnut Creek, CA

"EffecTV can be considered a leader in linear and digital video advertising. Their product suits truly help clients build a relationships with their consumers."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Miramar, FL

"Ive been with Comcast for over a year, it's a great company and the management staff is very helpful. The environment is awesome and I just love it there."

in Englewood, CO

"I've worked for Comcast since 2010. I've found it to be a great company with a lot of great opportunities with a lot of importance of meeting customer needs. Comcast has large footprint providing services of voice to fiber to the home."

in West Chester, OH

"I've worked for Comcast for a little over 2 years. Comcast pay and benefits are fantastic. Unfortunately we are a sales driven organization. If sales slumps then it's a domino effect throughout the organization. The only reason I'm leaving is because they are preparing a reduction in force. I'm low on the seniority list so it's likely I will be laid off."

Front End Developer
in Sunnyvale, CA

"Around 5 years of progressive experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, application design, development, integration, maintenance, and testing of various Client/Server and Web applications. ? Experienced as a Java Developer in developing applications using core Java, Junit, Node.js, JavaScript frameworks, React, DOM, Ajax and JSON, Rest API, Hibernate. ? Sound understanding and good experience of object-oriented programming concepts and their implementation in JavaScript. ? Experience in unit testing the applications using JUnit and Mockito frameworks. ? Performed application integration and deployment using Maven. ? Excellent interpersonal abilities and communication skills. Willingness to drive hard to attain project deadlines. ? Highly curious about new development technologies and adept at promptly getting a thorough hang of them. ? Involved in understanding and writing full functional specifications of large designs. ? Experienced in automated unit and integrated testing of Web applications. ? Well-versed in the use of Confluence and Commons pages to help the teams to collaborate and share knowledge efficiently."

Senior Financial Analyst
in Chelmsford, MA

"Great fortune 50 Company. Comcast runs like a well oiled machine."

Comcast Employee

"Great place to work with plenty of opportunities to move around. I love my job however the company runs off an "old school" mentality when I come to its internal practices. We have innovative products but the workforce mentality is dated depending on what area of the business you work for."

Comcast Employee

"Great benefits and pay, flexibility with schedule."