(based on 497 Comcast Review Ratings)
"I have worked for Comcast since 2006 in various roles within the company. The company has an excellent benefits package along with other perks like discounted rates on services. I have found to be compensated well for the work that I do, receiving yearly raises and feedback on my performance from management."
Posted 5 years ago in Westland, MI
in Rockford, IL

"This company has an absolutely amazing comp plan... if you hit your 11 Video, 8 Internet, 6 phone and 1 Home security sales per 2 weeks... which 70% have to be in turf they assign to you. This leaves little wiggle room at all and no matter the weather there is no adjustment on your quota... aka no quota relief at all. I was top 50 in sales in this company, am currently there, but they do not help you succeed. All door knocks, rarely get leads so hope you can knock 70 doors a night or you're doomed"

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Trenton, NJ

"I had been working for this company 11 years, the only thing about every corporation, they always target people that have been in the company for so many years, as soon as they get 10 years you will be going to the unemployment line instead of getting productive, they hire new people for less."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Salesperson
in Philadelphia, PA

"I worked at Comcast for 9 years, but every year is worse than the last.. customers are not number 1 as in the company policy. Lower management is clueless to anything other than the inflated budgets."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Communications Technician
in Marietta, GA

"I had a great time working there. The only downside was the pay."

in Bethesda, MD

"I've worked for Comcast SportsNet-Mid Atlantic for many years and have found it very difficult to move up or get opportunities. When there is an immediate need to fill a position, it takes the company 6 months to decide who to hire. It seems ideas are not listened to unless you are considered a favorite. Although I enjoy my job, there is not much incentive to keep going back when there is little chance of promotion or career growth."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Oaks, PA

"Been here for a half a year and have nothing but good things to say about the company."

Network Support Engineer
in Centennial, CO

"This is a very rewarding company to work for. My co-workers are the reasons that I stay. Management forgets sometimes that the very people that work for them are their customers as well. They must remember that if a healthy work environment isn't fostered, it's the customers that suffer. I would consider staying with this company but I want to grow my career into a management position and this isn't the priority of the current management."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Inside Sales Representative

"Comcast Business offers a superior product at competitive pricing. My leadership shows genuine interest in my success and career goals. My coworkers have been some of the best I have worked with."

in Englewood, CO

"Working with Comcast was a horrible experience. Multiple times I was forced to hide defects and issues from supervisors by team leaders and overall I got the impression that quality didn't matter as much as covering my boss's ass did."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Customer Account Executive
in Woodridge, IL

"I love Comcast. I had a great time and learned so much!"

Team Lead
in West Chester, PA

"Comcast is a fantastic place to work... if the recently initiated atmosphere shift wasn't to send as many jobs overseas as possible. All of my US-based staff has been laid off, and I'm likely next."

NOC Analyst
in Mount Laurel, NJ

"Good starting point to see how Comcast network is designed and implemented. Work is challenging and changes enough to keep you interested."

Senior Infrastructure Manager
Senior Edge Planning Engineer
in Mount Laurel, NJ

"Comcast is a large corporation with lots of moving parts. Whatever technical interests you have, you can probably find a job utilizing it at Comcast. My employment has been very satisfying (technically and financially). I have found it to be very fair, consistently changing, and technically challenging enough to stay interesting/relevant in today's technologically driven society."

Director of Network Analysis
in Mount Laurel, NJ

"Comcast is a growing company and has reinvented itself. As with most companies, job satisfaction comes from your direct supervisor. In the innovation groups, engineering, etc. you are pushed hard to accomplish your goals, but are given the ability to go outside the box to provide a solution."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5