(based on 609 Comcast Review Ratings)
"I have worked for Comcast since 2006 in various roles within the company. The company has an excellent benefits package along with other perks like discounted rates on services. I have found to be compensated well for the work that I do, receiving yearly raises and feedback on my performance from management."
Posted 6 years ago in Westland, MI
in West Chester, OH

"I've worked for Comcast for a little over 2 years. Comcast pay and benefits are fantastic. Unfortunately we are a sales driven organization. If sales slumps then it's a domino effect throughout the organization. The only reason I'm leaving is because they are preparing a reduction in force. I'm low on the seniority list so it's likely I will be laid off."

Front End Developer
in Sunnyvale, CA

"Around 5 years of progressive experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, application design, development, integration, maintenance, and testing of various Client/Server and Web applications. ? Experienced as a Java Developer in developing applications using core Java, Junit, Node.js, JavaScript frameworks, React, DOM, Ajax and JSON, Rest API, Hibernate. ? Sound understanding and good experience of object-oriented programming concepts and their implementation in JavaScript. ? Experience in unit testing the applications using JUnit and Mockito frameworks. ? Performed application integration and deployment using Maven. ? Excellent interpersonal abilities and communication skills. Willingness to drive hard to attain project deadlines. ? Highly curious about new development technologies and adept at promptly getting a thorough hang of them. ? Involved in understanding and writing full functional specifications of large designs. ? Experienced in automated unit and integrated testing of Web applications. ? Well-versed in the use of Confluence and Commons pages to help the teams to collaborate and share knowledge efficiently."

Senior Financial Analyst
in Chelmsford, MA

"Great fortune 50 Company. Comcast runs like a well oiled machine."

Comcast Employee

"Great place to work with plenty of opportunities to move around. I love my job however the company runs off an "old school" mentality when I come to its internal practices. We have innovative products but the workforce mentality is dated depending on what area of the business you work for."

Comcast Employee

"Great benefits and pay, flexibility with schedule."

in Everett, WA

"I've worked for Comcast for five years. The company offers excellent benefits and flexibility; however, the culture leaves a bit to be desired."

in Miami, FL

"A very prosperous fortune 100 company that has been around for over 30 years. The company offers one the best benefits to its employers as well as incentive programs"

Manager
in Moorestown, NJ

"I worked there for 9 years. It provides good opportunities in high tech areas. Good work environment and provide decent benefits"

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Communications Technician
in Sacramento, CA

"My journey working for Comcast began November of the year 2017. Now that we are in 2019, I can say it is a journey I will never forget. Comcast is an employee/customer is #1 type of company that made me feel like I was not only part of a family but enabled to execute my job with the utmost confidence and ability."

Warehouse Technician
in Savannah, GA

"Seeking a position that allows growth and opportunities as it relates to performing various administrative and liaison functions while enhancing the support of all departments through analytics of materials, communication, inventory, reporting, purchasing, and levels of operations to achieve and establish production goals."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Philadelphia, PA

"Moderate company to work for."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Human Resources Manager
in Lebanon, PA

"I i’ve worked for Comcast for 13 years. I have enjoyed the growth and opportunities his wonderful company offers its employees."

in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

"Great company to work with and exceptional growth opportunities."

in Norcross, GA

"I've worked for Comcast Corporation for the last 8 months as a financial analyst."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Philadelphia, PA

"I have been working for this company for long and it is so wonderful to be a part of such an amazing family. Very good balance between work and personal life. Good and highly motivated co-workers."